Fauci was warned that COVID-19 may have been ‘engineered,’ emails show

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
And the best you can do is pick on the word "crackpot"? That doesn't really inspire me to think there's anything behind this.

I thought the topic was that it was suspicious that scientists revised their opinion about whether the virus was natural. Why all the jumping around to unrelated conspiracy theories?

It's as if you haven't actually read the posts in this thread, and are just trying to harp on specific things.

Read post #170. That is the post regarding the new documents received from FOIA data.

Here's one exerpt:

Ebright said these sections of the documents show that NIH grants supported the construction of mutant SARS-related coronaviruses that involved blending different types together. The result was a lab-generated virus that could infect human cells, he said, adding that at least three of the lab-generated viruses "exhibited >10x to >100x higher viral loads in humanized mice."

The "crackpot" stuff relates to the credibility of Kristian Andersen, who is being sourced as someone who wrote an article for Nature on how it's clear that Covid was natural - despite him telling the head of the NIH that he and several scientists who he worked with was engineered. That he changed his private stance to the head of the NIH and called his private stance "crackpot" shows that he is compromised. To date, no one has given a remotely plausible reason why he would use strong language against a belief he held 4 days before condemning it.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's as if you haven't actually read the posts in this thread, and are just trying to harp on specific things.

Yes, I respond to specific posts rather than the entire thread. That's kind what the whole "quote" thing is for. This is just a hobby - I don't have a responsibility to address every single wild conspiracy theory that pops up the in entire forum.

Ebright said these sections of the documents show that NIH grants supported the construction of mutant SARS-related coronaviruses that involved blending different types together. The result was a lab-generated virus that could infect human cells, he said, adding that at least three of the lab-generated viruses "exhibited >10x to >100x higher viral loads in humanized mice."

Did any of these viruses turn out to be covid-19? If not, I'm still thinking this is a totally off-topic diversion from the topic of the thread.

The "crackpot" stuff relates to the credibility of Kristian Andersen, who is being sourced as someone who wrote an article for Nature on how it's clear that Covid was natural - despite him telling the head of the NIH that he and several scientists who he worked with was engineered. That he changed his private stance to the head of the NIH and called his private stance "crackpot" shows that he is compromised.

A single word you're hyperfocused means the guy is "compromised"? Interesting.

To date, no one has given a remotely plausible reason why he would use strong language against a belief he held 4 days before condemning it.
This really reads like you're expecting other people to provide concrete, airtight evidence to counter a conclusion you've jumped to for no reason.

Upvote 0