Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well Postview, #100 is an extensive post on your views and a demonstration of how you fail to read the posts of others properly, as well as how you make most bible prophecy to be allegorical.
You wrongly say I think this many prophesied judgement/punishment by fire from the sun happens at the Return. No, it will happen years before that, at the Sixth Seal.
You quote Revelation 22:18-19 presumably as a warning to me. Who are you to warn me? What mandate from God gives you that right? Just because you don't like what I point out from the prophesies, you think I am in error.

I am happy to see the information I present available in the Internet. My books and all articles are available free on my logostelos website. I know there have been many who appreciate what I have written and it is only the likes of yourself, whose beliefs are challenged by the truths of the Prophetic Word, who don't like it.

Soon, the Lord will take action to correct this world, which is now, once again, in a state similar to the days of Noah.
We should not be in the dark about what God has planned for us in these last days of the church era.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My point in #83, is that all of God's righteous people will one day be living in the Holy Land. Before the Return.
When you say "God's righteous people" are you meaning Christians?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When you say "God's righteous people" are you meaning Christians?
There are people who call themselves 'Christian' and there are true righteous believers who keep the Commandments. God sees into the heart and knows all those who are truly His people. It is them who will be gathered soon after the Lord's Day of wrath into all of the Holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31 is one of many prophesies about this.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There are people who call themselves 'Christian' and there are true righteous believers who keep the Commandments. God sees into the heart and knows all those who are truly His people. It is them who will be gathered soon after the Lord's Day of wrath into all of the Holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31 is one of many prophesies about this.
That doesn't make complete sense. We are Christians, because we have received Jesus, who died on the cross, because we haven't keep the commandments. And the new man, each of us, struggles with the old man, each of us. I think you are confusing that Jesus said those who love me will keep my commandments.

Regardless, (1) there is not enough physical room in Israel to accommodate all the Christians in the world (2) what are you basing your claim on, specific bible passage(s) that all Christians will be brought into Israel ?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That doesn't make complete sense. We are Christians, because we have received Jesus, who died on the cross, because we haven't keep the commandments. And the new man, each of us, struggles with the old man, each of us. I think you are confusing that Jesus said those who love me will keep my commandments.
Yes, you are right: John 14:6 is crystal clear. But all who have truly accepted Jesus, will have the desire to serve Him and keep His Commandments. James 2:17
Regardless, (1) there is not enough physical room in Israel to accommodate all the Christians in the world (2) what are you basing your claim on, specific bible passage(s) that all Christians will be brought into Israel ?
As all the Middle east region will be cleared and cleansed by the Lord's Day of wrath, Ezekiel 30:2-5, Amos 1, Jeremiah 10:18, then all the Lord's people [who are NOT necessarily all Christians of the world] will travel to and live there. Isaiah 66:13-21, Ezekiel 34:1-31, Revelation 7:9
Their boundaries will be extended to encompass al that area given to Abraham. Genesis 15:18 Micah 7:11, Isaiah 26:15

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well Postview, #100 is an extensive post on your views and a demonstration of how you fail to read the posts of others properly, as well as how you make most bible prophecy to be allegorical.
You wrongly say I think this many prophesied judgement/punishment by fire from the sun happens at the Return. No, it will happen years before that, at the Sixth Seal.

No Keras, you are wrong. Your understanding of many of the prophecies are merely theories and speculations, and not correctly interpreting scriptures. This is the what the bible about the sixth seal in Revelation 6:12-14. The sun becomes black and the moon turns red at the 6th seal.

Revelation 6:12-14 NKJV
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

Totally off about Isaiah 30:26? It is a clear statement:...the sun will shine with seven times its normal brightness.... That Day will also be the Day the Lord heals His people.
A massive CME is the only explanation for this. It will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about that Day.

In the above quote, you claimed the effects of CME will cause the sun to be 7 times brighter than normal, Isaiah 30:26. Yet Revelation 6:12 tells us the bible said the sun will become as black as sackcloth. You pulled Revelation 6:14 out of context using that to promote your CME theory.

Keras, do you realized Isaiah 30:26 and Revelation 6 has conflicting views on the sun and the moon? They are not parallel scriptures nor the same event.

Isaiah 30:26 NKJV
Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun,
And the light of the sun will be sevenfold,

As the light of seven days,
In the day that the Lord binds up the bruise of His people
And heals the stroke of their wound.

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

And you did it here too on a public forum of another website using Isaiah 30:26 with Revelation 6:14 plus a few other scriptures. Post #3.

None of the scriptures you listed have anything to do with a Coronal Mass Ejection.

http://www.raptureforums.com/forums/threads/solar-flares-coronal-mass-ejections.69626/

Solar flares or Coronal Mass Ejections

The earth has lately been getting some reminders of the sun’s power, with a few solar flares. We are told how they can cause disruption of communications, but the news mostly focuses on the aurora displays.
I don’t waste any worry space about these minor events, I haven’t even found out how exactly an A class flare differs from an M class one. The CME predicted so comprehensively in Bible prophesy will be far off any scale and completely unprecedented. Joel 2:2b
The earths magnetosphere is a shield that protects us from the direct effects of a small CME. Auroras are the result of this protection. But we see that a CME could be the literal fulfilment of:
Isaiah 30:26 The sun will shine seven times stronger... and -
Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace...., will cause –
Revelation 6:14 & Isaiah 34:4 ...the sky will roll up like a scroll....
2 Peter 3:10....the heavens will disappear with a great rushing sound.
Isaiah 64:1 Lord, tear aside the heavens, come down and cause earthquakes, fires and make water boil.

The tremendous pressure wave of this CME will force away our magnetic shield and will bring to pass all the effects of the much prophesied Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, a terrible and unexpected judgement of fire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In the above quote, you claimed the effects of CME will cause the sun to be 7 times brighter than normal, Isaiah 30:26. Yet Revelation 6:12 tells us the bible said the sun will become as black as sackcloth. You pulled Revelation 6:14 out of context using that to promote your CME theory.
Because you lack understanding of what happens in a CME event, you think I'm wrong.
The prophesies of Isaiah 30:26 and Revelation 6:12-17 match: the sun will explode with a bright flash, then the approaching mass of superheated hydrogen plasma will obscure the sun, causing it to darken as seen from the earth. The moon will shine as bright as the sun, reflecting the flash and then as it is hit with this plasma, will glow bright red.
This is the simple literal explanation of what God will do, confirmed by over 100 other prophesies. Did you read them in pages 84-87 in Alethos Telos?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Keras, you're just turning yourself into a laughing stock with the posts you have written as well as the comments above and below with this CME suntrike (Coronal Mass Ejection) fallacy.

Keras,

You know a Coronal Mass Ejection already hit earth's magnetic field on March 17, 2013.

Guess what happened on that day when the CME hit? Read below and watch the video within the link.

http://www.universetoday.com/100969/this-is-what-can-happen-when-a-cme-hits-earth/
THIS IS WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN A CME HITS EARTH
This video taken by Göran Strand from Östersund, Sweden shows what happened on March 17, 2013 when a Coronal Mass Ejection hit Earth’s magnetic field. Two days earlier, sunspot AR1692 had produced a M1-class solar flare that resulted in the CME that hit Earth.

This time lapse from an all-sky camera captures the magnificent sky show between 19:20 and 23:35 UT on the 17th.

Strand said via email that this time lapse consists of 2464 raw images for a total data amount of 30Gb from the 17th. The stunning photo of the Sun is a hydrogen alpha mosaic he made from 10 images that was captured on March 16.

Beautiful!

So Keras, are you trying to tell us during armageddon, the antichrist and his army will die from watching a light show in the sky? ROFL! You're not doing so good Keras.

He will scatter them throughout the world and then He will bring them back, Jeremiah 49:39. You're not doing so good Keras.

Jeremiah 49:35-37 NKJV

35 “Thus says the Lord of hosts:
‘Behold, I will break the bow of Elam,
The foremost of their might.
36 Against Elam I will bring the four winds
From the four quarters of heaven,
And scatter them toward all those winds;
There shall be no nations where the outcasts of Elam will not go.

37 For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies
And before those who seek their life.
I will bring disaster upon them,
My fierce anger,’ says the Lord;
‘And I will send the sword after them
Until I have consumed them.

Jeremiah 49:39 NKJV

39 ‘But it shall come to pass in the latter days:
I will bring back the captives of Elam,’
says the Lord.”

The sun?!!! Now you're seriously not doing so good Keras. This is all figurative language. Read it!.....and weep!

Don't feel bad. You only missed the it by 97 million miles, the distance from hell to the sun. Could of been a billion miles.

Deuteronomy 32:22 (KJV) For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Deuteronomy 32:22 (ESV) For a fire is kindled by my anger, and it burns to the depths of Sheol, devours the earth and its increase, and sets on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Deuteronomy 32:22 (DBY) For a fire is kindled in mine anger, And it shall burn into the lowest Sheol, And shall consume the earth and its produce, And set fire to the foundations of the mountains.

Deuteronomy 32:22 (CSB) For fire has been kindled because of My anger and burns to the depths of Sheol; it devours the land and its produce, and scorches the foundations of the mountains.

Well one reason is because some of the prophecies just goes over your head and you don't understand them unless someone had to explain it to you thoroughly. The other reason is because you refuse to accept any doctrine of a rapture before the tribulation but it's there in the bible. Deny it all you want but it's there. Look at it again.

Verse 15: Israel expands it's border in all directions just before the rapture and tribulation.

Verses 17-18: Israel in her final stage of her birth pang.

Verse 19: The rapture.

Verse 20: Mansions in heaven! LOL

Verse 21: The second coming.
Isaiah 26:15-21 NKJV
15 You have increased the nation, O Lord,
You are glorified;
You have expanded all the borders of the land.
You have increased the nation;

16 Lord, in trouble they have visited You,
They poured out a prayer when Your chastening was upon them.
17 As a woman with child
Is in pain and cries out in her pangs,
When she draws near the time of her delivery,
So have we been in Your sight, O Lord.

18 We have been with child, we have been in pain;
We have, as it were, brought forth wind;
We have not accomplished any deliverance in the earth,
Nor have the inhabitants of the world fallen.

19 Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.

21 For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

Let's go over Isaiah 30:26 again because you ARE DEFINITELY CLUELESS when it comes to figurative language. You take things too literal and speculate upon your conclusions.

This majestic light that comes near the end of the tribulation is Jesus! He's the light and will make the moon as bright as the sun at night and the sun as bright sevenfold when He comes in wrath. See how verses 26-28 are together? The light is Jesus. He makes the moon and sun look brighter.

Verse 25 is speaking of something else. Verse 29 is another topic too. In verse 31, He fights against Assyria, which is where the antichrist comes from. When Christ comes, He goes to fight the antichrist in Rev 19.

Isaiah 30:25-33 (NKJV)
25 There will be on every high mountain
And on every high hill
Rivers and streams of waters,

In the day of the great slaughter,
When the towers fall.

26 Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun,

27 Behold, the name of the Lord comes from afar,
Burning with His anger,

And His burden is heavy;
His lips are full of indignation,
And His tongue like a devouring fire.
28 His breath is like an overflowing stream,
Which reaches up to the neck,
To sift the nations with the sieve of futility;
And there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people,
Causing them to err.

29 You shall have a song
As in the night when a holy festival is kept,
And gladness of heart as when one goes with a flute,
To come into the mountain of the Lord,
To the Mighty One of Israel.

30 The Lord will cause His glorious voice to be heard,
And show the descent of His arm,
With the indignation of His anger
And the flame of a devouring fire,
With scattering, tempest, and hailstones.
31 For through the voice of the Lord
Assyria will be beaten down,
As He strikes with the rod.

32 And in every place where the staff of punishment passes,
Which the Lord lays on him,

It will be with tambourines and harps;
And in battles of brandishing He will fight with it.
33 For Tophet was established of old,
Yes, for the king it is prepared.
He has made it deep and large;
Its pyre is fire with much wood;
The breath of the Lord, like a stream of brimstone,
Kindles it.

Here's the parallel verse of Jesus as He come in brightness. Isaiah 30:25-33 = 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8.

He who will be revealed and taken out is the antichrist when Jesus comes in brightness.

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 KJV
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Do you know how strong the Lord's light can be? Do you know why the moon will be as bright as the sun in Isaiah 30:26? When Jesus comes in wrath and fury against the a/c, there will be no night on earth for 7 days. He will destroy the a/c and his army with the brightness of His coming.

Revelation 21:23 (NKJV) The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.

Revelation 22:5 (NKJV) There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.

Isaiah 30:26 (NKJV) Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, And the light of the sun will be sevenfold, As the light of seven days, In the day that the Lord binds up the bruise of His people And heals the stroke of their wound.

Keras,

Why is everything in utter darkness before the lord's return at Armageddon? Why is it so dark on earth before Christ come to battle? It can't be your CME theory because your theory assume it'll happens when Christ comes. So what made the world so dark? A nuclear holocaust! Everything including electricity and power destroyed, and covered in black clouds from the fires and smoke over the Middle East.

Joel 2:2 (NKJV) A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. A people come, great and strong, The like of whom has never been; Nor will there ever be any such after them, Even for many successive generations.

Zephaniah 1:15 (NKJV) That day is a day of wrath, A day of trouble and distress, A day of devastation and desolation, A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness,

Isaiah 60:1-2 (NKJV)
1 Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.

Do you understand when the bible uses figurative languages in prophecy? It's not always literal, like Joel 2:30-31 and Joel 3:15. They sound the same but are not the same event. You can't interpret everything literally. The sun will not shine 7 fold. It's the light from Jesus that will make everything brighter as He will make the moon as bright as the sun.

Bottom line on this CME nonsense Keras. You're just absolutely clueless and speculating. Worst is, you've plastered this fallacy all over the internet and in your books with this false teaching.

Result of google search: CME sunstrike
https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app&gws_rd=ssl#q=CME+sunstrike

Bruce McKerras, 9 of the 11 websites on the first page alone has your name written on them promoting this fallacy. And I hope you're not selling books on this either in your prophecy study guide.

Revelation 22:18-19 (ESV)
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book..

So Keras, are you trying to tell us during armageddon, the antichrist and his army will die from watching a light show in the sky? ROFL!

I'll have to admit, this was good! I laughed too!

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You quote Revelation 22:18-19 presumably as a warning to me. Who are you to warn me? What mandate from God gives you that right? Just because you don't like what I point out from the prophesies, you think I am in error.

I am happy to see the information I present available in the Internet. My books and all articles are available free on my logostelos website. I know there have been many who appreciate what I have written and it is only the likes of yourself, whose beliefs are challenged by the truths of the Prophetic Word, who don't like it.

Soon, the Lord will take action to correct this world, which is now, once again, in a state similar to the days of Noah.
We should not be in the dark about what God has planned for us in these last days of the church era.

Just because you don't like what I point out from the prophesies, you think I am in error.

Indeed, every writer on this forum has either written this or thought it about their posts! Everyone here thinks they are right.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
No Keras, you are wrong. Your understanding of many of the prophecies are merely theories and speculations, and not correctly interpreting scriptures. This is the what the bible about the sixth seal in Revelation 6:12-14. The sun becomes black and the moon turns red at the 6th seal.

Keras, do you realized Isaiah 30:26 and Revelation 6 has conflicting views on the sun and the moon? They are not parallel scriptures nor the same event.

Isaiah 30:26 NKJV
Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun,

And you did it here too on a public forum of another website using Isaiah 30:26 with Revelation 6:14 plus a few other scriptures. Post #3.

None of the scriptures you listed have anything to do with a Coronal Mass Ejection.

http://www.raptureforums.com/forums/threads/solar-flares-coronal-mass-ejections.69626/

Solar flares or Coronal Mass Ejections

The earth has lately been getting some reminders of the sun’s power, with a few solar flares. We are told how they can cause disruption of communications, but the news mostly focuses on the aurora displays.
I don’t waste any worry space about these minor events, I haven’t even found out how exactly an A class flare differs from an M class one. The CME predicted so comprehensively in Bible prophesy will be far off any scale and completely unprecedented. Joel 2:2b
The earths magnetosphere is a shield that protects us from the direct effects of a small CME. Auroras are the result of this protection. But we see that a CME could be the literal fulfilment of:
Isaiah 30:26 The sun will shine seven times stronger... and -
Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace...., will cause –
Revelation 6:14 & Isaiah 34:4 ...the sky will roll up like a scroll....
2 Peter 3:10....the heavens will disappear with a great rushing sound.
Isaiah 64:1 Lord, tear aside the heavens, come down and cause earthquakes, fires and make water boil.

The tremendous pressure wave of this CME will force away our magnetic shield and will bring to pass all the effects of the much prophesied Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, a terrible and unexpected judgement of fire.

Psalm3704, I pretty much agree with you here. I am convinced there will be a nuclear exchange, if not an all out nuclear war. How much clearer could God be with "wormwood" and Chernobyl.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Yes, you are right: John 14:6 is crystal clear. But all who have truly accepted Jesus, will have the desire to serve Him and keep His Commandments. James 2:17

As all the Middle east region will be cleared and cleansed by the Lord's Day of wrath, Ezekiel 30:2-5, Amos 1, Jeremiah 10:18, then all the Lord's people [who are NOT necessarily all Christians of the world] will travel to and live there. Isaiah 66:13-21, Ezekiel 34:1-31, Revelation 7:9
Their boundaries will be extended to encompass al that area given to Abraham. Genesis 15:18 Micah 7:11, Isaiah 26:15
Do you realize you may be the one lone person in the world with such a belief? That alone should make you take a second look. Have you found even ONE commentary that agrees? If not, maybe you should take a THIRD look.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Because you lack understanding of what happens in a CME event, you think I'm wrong.
The prophesies of Isiah 30:26 and Revelation 6:12-17 match: the sun will explode with a bright flash, then the approaching mass of superheated hydrogen plasma will obscure the sun, causing it to darken as seen from the earth. The moon will shine as bright as the sun, reflecting the flash and then as it is hit with this plasma, will glow bright red.
This is the simple literal explanation of what God will do, confirmed by over 100 other prophesies. Did you read them in pages 84-87 in Alethos Telos?
I don't think God needs a CME to make the sun 7 times hotter. Perhaps all he needs to do is remove what is between us and the sun. Do you think Isaiah was speaking of this?

The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory. (Revelation 16:8-9).

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Do you realize you may be the one lone person in the world with such a belief? That alone should make you take a second look. Have you found even ONE commentary that agrees? If not, maybe you should take a THIRD look.
Well, I know that I'm not the only one who believes God will use a CME to literally fulfil His judgement on His Day of Wrath.
Some are Christians, but actually most are secular, like Richard Fisher of NASA Heliophysics Dept, who said that it isn't a matter of if a big CME will strike the earth, but when it will happen.
As for the commentaries and prophecy exponent's like Hal Lindsay, etc, they couldn't possibly know the truth, as they weren't in the last days yet. Daniel 12:9
Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35 says God will use His storehouse to destroy His enemies.
I don't think God needs a CME to make the sun 7 times hotter. Perhaps all he needs to do is remove what is between us and the sun. Do you think Isaiah was speaking of this?
The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory. (Revelation 16:8-9).
No, the 4th Bowl will be another CME, proof that God can and will use the sun on His Day of vengeance and wrath - the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster that will set the scene for the establishment of the OWG.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The prophesies of Isaiah 30:26 and Revelation 6:12-17 match:

:doh: NO Keras! Do you make guesses at everything?

I think you are wrong because 1) you think Isaiah 30:26 refers to some CME sunstrike upon the earth and 2) you refuse to believe there will be a nuclear war in the future.

Don't you understand how to study bible prophecy? You can't come to a conclusion based on a single verse. You have to read everything, the whole chapter. Context is everything! Than compare what you've read with other scriptures for validity. Again, Isaiah 30 is not about CME, it's about Jesus' second coming in power and great glory to armageddon and fight the antichrist: Revelation 16:15-16, Revelation 19:11-21, Isaiah 30:26-33, 2 Thessalonians 1:8-2:8, He will come in the clouds in intense light: Isaiah 30:26a and every eyes will see Him: Revelation 1:7 when they see His intense light and look and realize their redemption draws nigh: Luke 21:27-28, Isaiah 30:26b, and be happy and relieved knowing Jesus' return is upon them as they've survived the 7 year tribulation and are saved: Isaiah 30:29, Matthew 23:39. Psalm 118:26-27.

"Isaiah 30:26-33 is the parallel scripture of 2 Thessalonians 1:8-2:8"

2 Thessalonians 2:8 NKJV
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

Isaiah 30:26-33 GNT
26 The moon will be as bright as the sun, and the sun will be seven times brighter than usual, like the light of seven days in one. This will all happen when the Lord bandages and heals the wounds he has given his people.
27 The Lord's power and glory can be seen in the distance. Fire and smoke show his anger. He speaks, and his words burn like fire. 28 He sends the wind in front of him like a flood that carries everything away. It sweeps nations to destruction and puts an end to their evil plans.

29 But you, God's people, will be happy and sing as you do on the night of a sacred festival. You will be as happy as those who walk to the music of flutes on their way to the Temple of the Lord, the defender of Israel.

30 The Lord will let everyone hear his majestic voice and feel the force of his anger. There will be flames, cloudbursts, hailstones, and torrents of rain. 31 The Assyrians will be terrified when they hear the Lord's voice and feel the force of his punishment. 32 As the Lord strikes them again and again, his people will keep time with the music of drums and harps. God himself will fight against the Assyrians. 33 Long ago a place was prepared where a huge fire will burn the emperor of Assyria. It is deep and wide, and piled high with wood. The Lord will breathe out a stream of flame to set it on fire.

Parallel scriptures of Isaiah 30:29

When Christ returns, He will be the light of and to the world, Psalm 118:27.

Isaiah 30:29 But you, God's people, will be happy and sing as you do on the night of a sacred festival. You will be as happy as those who walk to the music of flutes on their way to the Temple of the Lord, the defender of Israel.

Matthew 23:39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

Psalm 118:26-27
26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!
We have blessed you from the house of the Lord.
27 God is the Lord,
And He has given us light;

Bind the sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.

Keras, how will every eye on earth not be able to see Jesus coming when He shines 7 times brighter than the sun and makes the moon as bright as the sun turning night into day?

Jesus is the light, not a CME! Isaiah 30:26-28 is about Jesus' coming, not a CME!

As far as a nuclear war is concerned. I don't know where you've been the last 6 months but with Iran's victory, they're now allowed to make nuclear weapons, making it near impossible they will not use it against either Israel, the USA or some Sunni country in the Middle East. It's just a matter of time.

The prophesies of Isaiah 30:26 and Revelation 6:12-17 match: the sun will explode with a bright flash, then the approaching mass of superheated hydrogen plasma will obscure the sun, causing it to darken as seen from the earth. The moon will shine as bright as the sun, reflecting the flash and then as it is hit with this plasma, will glow bright red.

And this is about as accurate as the claims you've made in your book titled Alethos Telos. Prediction #10 on the site below.
http://www.cogwriter.com/news/proph...ictions-that-will-be-proven-false-this-month/

PREDICTION: Bruce McKerras claims that the sixth seal of the Book of Revelation will be opened on December 2012. In a book/article that he posted online titled ALETHOS TELOS: The Truth About the End Times he states the following: “2012 December The great and terrible day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26. It is the Sixth seal. Worldwide devastation and the Middle East is completely cleared, Psalm 83, a small Jewish remnant survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 4:3 Many will die elsewhere, such as America: Isaiah 17:4-10, but most will survive…”

Keras,

You're a funny guy. Did you by chance buy into that 2012 Apocalyptic Mayan Calendar hoax? Was that how you came up with the year 2012?

Listen to the audio in the link.

Are solar storms dangerous to us?
http://earthsky.org/space/are-solar-storms-dangerous-to-us

Here's a link from NASA and their comment. These guys know space better than anyone else on earth. The only one that knows more about space is God. They're saying a CME is just a light show in the sky.

CME Arrival Results in Aurora Show
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/News071212-X1.4flare.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Psalm3704, I pretty much agree with you here. I am convinced there will be a nuclear exchange, if not an all out nuclear war. How much clearer could God be with "wormwood" and Chernobyl.

:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ivebeenshown

Expert invisible poster and thread killer
Apr 27, 2010
✟17,740.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
While I disagree with keras as well, I'm afraid that an appeal to popularity does not suffice for an argument.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Keras, how will every eye on earth not be able to see Jesus coming when He shines 7 times brighter than the sun and makes the moon as bright as the sun turning night into day?
Isaiah 30:26 is perfectly clear, it is the sun that will shine 7 times brighter that it normal brightness, as seven days in one.
This event is not the Return in glory, making it out to be that totally conflicts with the actual descriptions of His Return.

You post links attempting to prove that CME's aren't a threat to earth. Try this one:
http://www.ecology.com/2014/05/01/earths-greatest-threat-cmes/
Also google the Carrington event, a CME that destroyed the 1859 telegraph system and if a similar one hit us today, would wipe out most electronics and destroy our modern infrastructure.

OK, I admit I was hasty in predicting this would happen in 2012, but at least it countered the false Mayan prophecy.
As far as a nuclear war is concerned. I don't know where you've been the last 6 months but with Iran's victory, they're now allowed to make nuclear weapons, making it near impossible they will not use it against either Israel, the USA or some Sunni country in the Middle East. It's just a matter of time.
You are right Iran WILL attempt to use nukes against Israel. This is prophesied, along with what God will do to them: Jeremiah 49:35-36, Ezekiel 32:24-25
God actually encourages them to attack, a bit like Clint Eastwood saying: C'mon make my day! Isaiah 21:2, Isaiah 22:6

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isaiah 30:26 is perfectly clear, it is the sun that will shine 7 times brighter that it normal brightness, as seven days in one.
This event is not the Return in glory, making it out to be that totally conflicts with the actual descriptions of His Return.

Are you gonna keep butchering Isaiah 30:26? You're ignoring what the surrounding verses say and only focused on Isaiah 30:26 part a, while also ignoring part b of verse 26.

Isaiah 30:26 KJV
Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

In verse 26, it also said "in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound." You're ignoring everything else written in the bible and cherry-picking groups of words to promote a false belief. You're ignoring the rest of what Isaiah 30, particularly Isaiah 30:27-28 revealing this scripture to be about Jesus.

Isaiah 30:26-28 KJV
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
27 Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
28 And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.

Keras, if Isaiah 30 is about a CME sunstrike, why would Isaiah 30:26 say Christ is healing their wounds? Why would God's people in Isaiah 30:29 be celebrating and be happy if everyone is being hit by solar flares?

Isaiah 30:29 GNT
But you, God's people, will be happy and sing as you do on the night of a sacred festival. You will be as happy as those who walk to the music of flutes on their way to the Temple of the Lord, the defender of Israel.

Again, Jesus is the light of Isaiah 30:26, not a CME. His appearance makes the sun brighter and the moon as bright as the sun.

Acts 26:12-14 NKJV
12 “While thus occupied, as I journeyed to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, 13 at midday, O king, along the road I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and those who journeyed with me. 14 And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’

A prophecy of Jerusalem in the millennium soon after the tribulation when Christ will reign. A pretty awesome prophecy if I say so myself. The light of Jesus will outshine the sun and the moon in Jerusalem: Isaiah 60:19-22.

Isaiah 60:1-22 GNT
1 Arise, Jerusalem, and shine like the sun;
The glory of the Lord is shining on you!

2 Other nations will be covered by darkness,
But on you the light of the Lord will shine;
The brightness of his presence will be with you.

3 Nations will be drawn to your light,
And kings to the dawning of your new day.

4 Look around you and see what is happening:
Your people are gathering to come home!
Your sons will come from far away;
Your daughters will be carried like children.
5 You will see this and be filled with joy;
You will tremble with excitement.
The wealth of the nations will be brought to you;
From across the sea their riches will come.

6 Great caravans of camels will come, from Midian and Ephah.
They will come from Sheba, bringing gold and incense.
People will tell the good news of what the Lord has done!
7 All the sheep of Kedar and Nebaioth
Will be brought to you as sacrifices
And offered on the altar to please the Lord.
The Lord will make his Temple more glorious than ever.

8 What are these ships that skim along like clouds,
Like doves returning home?
9 They are ships coming from distant lands,
Bringing God's people home.
They bring with them silver and gold
To honor the name of the Lord,
The holy God of Israel,
Who has made all nations honor his people.

10 The Lord says to Jerusalem,

“Foreigners will rebuild your walls,
And their kings will serve you.
In my anger I punished you,
But now I will show you my favor and mercy.
11 Day and night your gates will be open,
So that the kings of the nations
May bring you their wealth.
12 But nations that do not serve you
Will be completely destroyed.

13 “The wood of the pine, the juniper, and the cypress,
The finest wood from the forests of Lebanon,
Will be brought to rebuild you, Jerusalem,
To make my Temple beautiful,
To make my city glorious.
14 The descendants of those who oppressed you will come
And bow low to show their respect.
All who once despised you will worship at your feet.
They will call you ‘The City of the Lord,’
‘Zion, the City of Israel's Holy God.’

15 “You will no longer be forsaken and hated,
A city deserted and desolate.
I will make you great and beautiful,
A place of joy forever and ever.

16 Nations and kings will care for you
As a mother nurses her child.
You will know that I, the Lord, have saved you,
That the mighty God of Israel sets you free.

17 “I will bring you gold instead of bronze,
Silver and bronze instead of iron and wood,
And iron instead of stone.
Your rulers will no longer oppress you;
I will make them rule with justice and peace.
18 The sounds of violence will be heard no more;
Destruction will not shatter your country again.
I will protect and defend you like a wall;
You will praise me because I have saved you.

19 "No longer will the sun be your light by day
Or the moon be your light by night;
I, the Lord, will be your eternal light;
The light of my glory will shine on you.

20 Your days of grief will come to an end.
I, the Lord, will be your eternal light,
More lasting than the sun and moon.

21 Your people will all do what is right,
And will possess the land forever.
I planted them, I made them,
To reveal my greatness to all.
22 Even your smallest and humblest family
Will become as great as a powerful nation.
When the right time comes,
I will make this happen quickly.
I am the Lord!”

I have not confirmed this with other scriptures but I would not be surprised if in Matthew 5:14, Jesus was referring to future Jerusalem as the Lord reigning from His temple at Mount Zion above Jerusalem as that city of light.

Matthew 5:14 New Living Translation
"You are the light of the world--like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.

You post links attempting to prove that CME's aren't a threat to earth. Try this one:
http://www.ecology.com/2014/05/01/earths-greatest-threat-cmes/

The link you provided said "low probability" Keras.

Low Probability, but Possible at Anytime

“The probability of a massive CME directly hitting Earth is pretty low, but still it could happen at any time,”

From CNN and NASA.

Solar flares won’t kill Earth, NASA says
http://lightyears.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/14/solar-flares-won’t-kill-earth-nasa-says/

Watch the video, worst case scenario if a CME strike hits earth. Based on the worst case scenario, it's not even close in comparison of what will happen on the earth during the tribulation as described in the bible.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/11/tech/innovation/solar-storm/

You are right Iran WILL attempt to use nukes against Israel. This is prophesied, along with what God will do to them: Jeremiah 49:35-36, Ezekiel 32:24-25

This is not what you thought and said last week about Israel getting nuked. In post #93, you said "Jerusalem nuked? What rubbish!" and went on to say "What really refutes the idea of any nuke weapon being used anywhere in the Holy Land, is radiation pollution making the Land uninhabitable; impossible!"

Jerusalem nuked? What rubbish!

What really refutes the idea of any nuke weapon being used anywhere in the Holy Land, is radiation pollution making the Land uninhabitable; impossible!

Apparent conflicting views!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is not what you thought and said last week about Israel getting nuked. In post #93, you said "Jerusalem nuked? What rubbish!" and went on to say "What really refutes the idea of any nuke weapon being used anywhere in the Holy Land, is radiation pollution making the Land uninhabitable; impossible!"
When understanding of what God has planned is known, then the last days events make sense.
Iran will attempt to fire nuke missile(s) at Israel. Elam, South Western Iran, is not a part of the Land given to Abraham, those nukes will explode on the launch pad, fulfilling Jeremiah 49:34-36. God will do this with the Electro Magnetic Pulse of a massive CME, that will arrive to earth in 8 minutes of this explosion of the sun. Iran's weapons will 'recoil upon their own heads' Psalms 7:12-16, Obadiah 1:15, also Iran's proxies: Joel 3:4

There is no conflict in what I have said and to downgrade the threat of a CME that could destroy out modern civilization, is just 'head in the sand' thinking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0