Futurist Only Eschatology poll

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This statement contradicts plain scripture: Romans 9:6-8.. it is thru the line of Isaac's descendants that you [Christians] will be called....

Ahh no, that's not correct Keras. That's not what it means. Romans 9:6-8 implies "THE" blessing Issac gave to Jacob.

Issac had two sons: Jacob and Esau, Genesis 25:19-34.

Esau's descendants are the edomites who are the modern day Jordanians: Genesis 36:8-9. All of Esau's descendant will cease to exist after the tribulation: Obadiah 1:9, Obadiah 1:18, Malachi 1:3, Romans 9:13 as all of the Jordanians will be destroy: Isaiah 16:1-14, Jeremiah 48:1-47, Jeremiah 49:1-22, Ezekiel 25:1-17, Obadiah 1:1:21 because Esau did not value God's blessing and sold his birthright to Jacob: Genesis 25:32-34.

Because Jacob got "THE" blessing from Issac, Jacob's descendants are promised to be saved and will inherit the holy land. Esau's descendant will be cut off instead during the tribulation.

Genesis 36:8-9
8 So Esau dwelt in Mount Seir. Esau is Edom.
9 And this is the genealogy of Esau the father of the Edomites in Mount Seir.

Obadiah 1:9
Then your mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed,
To the end that everyone from the mountains of Esau
May be cut off by slaughter.

Obadiah 1:18
The house of Jacob shall be a fire,
And the house of Joseph a flame;
But the house of Esau shall be stubble;
They shall kindle them and devour them,
And no survivor shall remain of the house of Esau,”

For the Lord has spoken.

Therefore, half of Issac's descendants will no longer exist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mod Hat ON

Hi Everyone,
This is a friendly reminder to remember the flaming rule. This thread has been through a thread clean up. Please keep your posts on topic and about the thread and NOT the poster. If you have issues with someone please put them on ignore or report the post if you feel it's in violation - do not respond. Thanks!

Mod Hat OFF

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,697.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Keras,

Romans 8:26 doesn't say "In the very place.....My people will be called 'sons of the Living God'.
You sure you're reading the bible correctly or is this another mistake like the one you did with me a few weeks ago?
What you think are my mistakes, are only just because you believe differently.
When we are told the Lord's people will be called 'sons of the Living God' they will not be in heaven or anywhere other than in the 'very place' from where the ancient Israelites were exiled from. This truth is prophesied many times, Psalms 37:29, and people from every tribe, race and language will be in Jerusalem, as per Revelation 7:9, praising their God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Isaiah55:6

Nov 20, 2015
✟8,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When we are told the Lord's people will be called 'sons of the Living God' they will not be in heaven or anywhere other than in the 'very place' from where the ancient Israelites were exiled from. This truth is prophesied many times, Psalm 37:29, and people from every tribe, race and language will be in Jerusalem, as per Revelation 7:9, praising their God.

Not sure what all the confusion is here. The bible is pretty clear we will rule with Jesus here on earth. (Well... The new earth)

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,697.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Not sure what all the confusion is here. The bible is pretty clear we will rule with Jesus here on earth. (Well... The new earth)
I am not confused; the Bible is quite clear, the Lord's righteous people will gather soon after the Day of fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, and live in all of the Holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Zechariah 10:8-10, Psalms 107:1-43 This will all happen several years before the Return of Jesus, so His righteous people can prepare the world. It is them who will say: Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord.
The new earth comes after the Millennium.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Keras,

Why are you resurrecting post#60 about Romans 8:26 again? You already acknowledged the error on your part when you replied back stating you had made a typo saying: "Sorry, typo. Romans 9:26."

Sorry, typo. Romans 9:26

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,697.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Why are you resurrecting post#60 about Romans 8:26 again? You already acknowledged the error on your part when you replied back stating you had made a typo saying: "Sorry, typo. Romans 9:26."
My point in #83, is that all of God's righteous people will one day be living in the Holy Land. Before the Return.

vinsight, your unsupported opinions are not helpful.
You think the church is not in blindness? Why then is there so much dissention? Isaiah 42:19

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My point in #83, is that all of God's righteous people will one day be living in the Holy Land. Before the Return.

Keras, you know that's not correct.

If you're implying a post tribulation rapture where the church will endure the 7 years on earth, there's not enough room in that tiny nation of Israel to hold 2.35 billion christians. And this is not even counting the Israelites. Overall, you will not be able to fit 2.4 billion people (Jews and Gentiles) in a location only 2 1/2 times larger than the state of Rhode Island. Israel has been building settlements in Palestinian territory the last 5-7 years beyond it's own border to accommodate the new Jewish immigrants. It just won't work.

If you're implying only the Israelites, this is not correct either as most will die during the tribulation as not all are deemed righteous before God, Zechariah 13:8-9. The 144,000 who are righteous will be scattered during the second half.

Zechariah 13:8-9 NLT
8) Two-thirds of the people in the land will be cut off and die," says the LORD. "But one-third will be left in the land. 9) I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure. I will refine them like silver and purify them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'These are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,697.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Keras, you know that's not correct.
Do you read the prophesies? There are dozens of prophesies that tell of the great gathering and living in all of the holy Land of all the Lord's righteous people. That is our destiny and our promise. Ezekiel 34:11-31
Although there may be 2.35 billion Christians in the world, but how many will stand firm in their faith during the 'Day of cloud and darkness', the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster? No half, I would think, so all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates will be big enough, as the Lord blesses them with rain and prosperity. Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35:1-10

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you read the prophesies? There are dozens of prophesies that tell of the great gathering and living in all of the holy Land of all the Lord's righteous people. That is our destiny and our promise. Ezekiel 34:11-31

Do I read the prophesies? What do you think Keras? The real question is, "do you understand the prophesies?"

This is the same argument as last week. You're mixing up prophecies between the church and Israel. You need to rightly divide the prophecies as what you're doing is using prophecies of the old testament to target the church. The church and Israel are not the same entity. Prophecies about each are different too.

Keras, do realize roughly just 1% of the entire old testament prophetic books is about the church. Most of it is located in the book of Daniel.

In the old testament, the word "church" is not mentioned anywhere in the prophetic books, zero! The word "saint" is only mentioned 5 times in the book of Daniel and only once in Zechariah. The words church and saint are mentioned throughout the new testament.

You following so far? Now go to Ezekiel 34:25-31. This has nothing to do with the church, it's all about Israel.

Ezekiel 34:25-30 NKJV
25 “I will make a covenant of peace with them, and cause wild beasts to cease from the land; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their land; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 28 And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. 29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in the land, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. 30 Thus they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people,” says the Lord God.’

Keras, what does house of Israel mean to you?

Although there may be 2.35 billion Christians in the world, but how many will stand firm in their faith during the 'Day of cloud and darkness', the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster? No half, I would think, so all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates will be big enough, as the Lord blesses them with rain and prosperity. Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35:1-10

Once again, you're not rightly divided the prophetic words but instead using prophecies about Israel claiming to be the church. We already know God will greatly bless Israel during the first half of the tribulation. It will be the best 3.5 years in the history of Israel and the only time it will be better is in the millennium. This all nothing new to me Keras. Maybe it is to you but I'll say it again.

"The first 3.5 years of the tribulation will be the best years Israel has ever experienced in it's history. God will bless them more during that time than all other times Israel has been a nation combined." It's all in the bible, old testament.

But guess what happens the next 3.5 years during the time of Jacob's trouble? It will be the worst time ever in the history of Israel. Worst than than WW2, 70 AD and all other times Jerusalem destroyed combined. And Amos 9 and Isaiah 35 are about Israel, not the church.

Amos 9:14 NKJV
I will bring back the captives of My people Israel;
They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them;
They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them;
They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.

Isaiah 35:10 GNT
They will reach Jerusalem with gladness, singing and shouting for joy. They will be happy forever, forever free from sorrow and grief.

Bottom line. The church does not go and live in Israel during the tribulation!

If you haven't figured it out yet, Jerusalem will be nuked at the Abomination of Desolation. Nuclear bomb!

Zechariah 14:12 (GNT) The Lord will bring a terrible disease on all the nations that make war on Jerusalem. Their flesh will rot away while they are still alive; their eyes and their tongues will rot away.

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV) For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Jeremiah 30:5-8 NKJV
5 “For thus says the Lord:

‘We have heard a voice of trembling,
Of fear, and not of peace.
6 Ask now, and see,
Whether a man is ever in labor with child?
So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins
Like a woman in labor,
And all faces turned pale?
7 Alas! For that day is great,
So that none is like it;
And it is the time of Jacob’s trouble,
But he shall be saved out of it.

8 ‘For it shall come to pass in that day,’
Says the Lord of hosts,
‘That I will break his yoke from your neck,
And will burst your bonds;
Foreigners shall no more enslave them.

See the word trembling in Jeremiah 30:5? See the pale faces in Jeremiah 30:6? See the Israelites free from their enemies in Jeremiah 30:8?

Many of Israel's enemies had just died.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,697.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Bottom line. The church does not go and live in Israel during the tribulation!
Right, the modern church, as we have now, with it's multiplicity of denominations and huge variety of doctrines doesn't obtain God's blessings. It is just the individuals, either within the church or separate from it, all who have kept their faith during the testing time to come, 1 Peter 4:12, who will be gathered and go to live in the Holy Land. Ezekiel 20:34-38
The true righteous 'church' ekkeliasia, or chosen ones are people from every tribe, nation and language. That includes those actual descendants of Jacob, so the result is one people of God. So your separation between Israel and the true church, is wrong. Ephesians 4:4-6, John 10:16 You only hold to that idea, so as to have a 'rapture' of the church and for 'Israel' to face God's wrath. Very pretentious and totally in error.
Keras, what does house of Israel mean to you?
It means as we are clearly told in Romans 9:6-8 anyone who truly believes in God and has accepted the atoning sacrifice of Jesus. A high proportion of those people now are actual descendants of Jacob, from the ten Northern tribes; Western Christian people.
If you haven't figured it out yet, Jerusalem will be nuked at the Abomination of Desolation. Nuclear bomb!
Jerusalem nuked? What rubbish! Purely your speculation that I assume you obtain from Zechariah 14:12 Note it says the Lord will strike them with a plague..... There are other means than nuclear that we know could cause those results described. What really refutes the idea of any nuke weapon being used anywhere in the Holy Land, is radiation pollution making the Land uninhabitable; impossible!

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You only hold to that idea, so as to have a 'rapture' of the church and for 'Israel' to face God's wrath. Very pretentious and totally in error.

You're obviously in error. Even someone as erroneous in his teachings as Irvin Baxter knows the Israelites will endure God's wrath during the 2nd half of the tribulation.

It means as we are clearly told in Romans 9:6-8 anyone who truly believes in God and has accepted the atoning sacrifice of Jesus. A high proportion of those people now are actual descendants of Jacob, from the ten Northern tribes; Western Christian people.

:doh: They are all descendants and have nothing to do with western christian people, nor Romans:6-8.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites

Jerusalem nuked? What rubbish! Purely your speculation that I assume you obtain from Zechariah 14:12 Note it says the Lord will strike them with a plague..... There are other means than nuclear that we know could cause those results described. What really refutes the idea of any nuke weapon being used anywhere in the Holy Land, is radiation pollution making the Land uninhabitable; impossible!

Well, now it's obvious. You only think it's rubbish because this prophecy is something new to you that you haven't much knowledge of. It's the same as when you first heard the word rapture and when someone explained it to you that someday dead people will come to life to meet Jesus in the air with those alive. Your reaction was "what rubbish!" And I listed Zechariah 14:12 because it doesn't go over many people's head as they can figure it out themselves from the description.

You should do some research on the effects of a nuclear bomb before using words like "impossible" or on anything else before calling things "rubbish!" It just shows one's ignorance.

Dear Cecil:

If nuclear fallout takes thousands of years to dissipate, how did the Japanese return to Hiroshima and Nagasaki three months after the nuclear bombs exploded? Doesn't the area stay radioactive and uninhabitable for thousands of years?

— Dawna Boehmer, via the Internet

Not necessarily, obviously. As nuclear explosions go, the blasts at Hiroshima and Nagasaki were pretty clean. In fact, in the weeks following the bombings, American authorities trying to keep a lid on the deteriorating PR situation portrayed A-bomb damage as being just like that from conventional weapons, except that there was more of it. Those already dying of "atomic sickness" knew better. Only gradually did the world realize that, even if you can safely walk through the ruins of a bombed city soon afterward, the effects of a nuclear attack continue to show up for years.

Read more here: http://www.straightdope.com/columns...did-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-recover-so-quickly

During WW2, the U.S. dropped not one, but two nuclear bombs on cities within Japan. These bombs, despite being relatively weak when compared to modern nuclear weapons, did considerable damage to the cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. It inspired one reader to ask, “Is Nagasaki and Hiroshima still radioactive?”

The short answer to this question is “no”, Nagasaki and Hiroshima are not radioactive. The long answer requires a bit of an explanation which we’ve provided below.

Read more here: http://zidbits.com/2013/11/is-nagasaki-and-hiroshima-still-radioactive/

"Today, the background radiation in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is the same as the average amount of natural radiation present anywhere on Earth. It is not enough to affect human health."

Part of the answer is that these bombs exploded high up in the air and all the radioactive material blew or rained away... somewhere. I guess.

Read more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/patrick-takahashi/why-worry-about-fukushima_b_847250.html

Now watch these two videos.

Feel the trembling from the shockwave of the blast a few seconds after detonation? That's the trembling in Jeremiah 30:5. It's also a sound of fear and not of peace. The trembling is not from an earthquake either because not everyone's faces would not turn pale white from a quake, Jeremiah 30:6

20 million degrees fahrenheit. Everything within a certain radius instantly vaporized, everything else left afterwards is on fire. Combine this with winds up to 600 mph from the shockwave.

Once again, here the AoD. For there will be great tribulation, not since creation nor will there ever be again. Keras, what was the worst casualty of war in the history of mankind? The atomic bomb that dropped on Hiroshima. What do you think will top this event? God will bring all Israel's enemies upon Jerusalem and drop a nuclear bomb on them. Zechariah 14:12

Jesus even said no flesh would be saved in verse 22. What weapon of warfare can destroy all of mankind today?

Matthew 24:15-22 NKJV
15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place”(whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Keras, do you understand what difference between the days of Noah vs the days of Lot? Do you know what the fire and brimstone from heaven figuratively means and why Jesus used this to describe the abomination of desolation?

Luke 17:28-29 NKJV
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.

Now do you think you can understand these scriptures without me having to go through a lengthy explanation?

Isaiah 33:10-14 NLT
10 But the Lord says: “Now I will stand up.
Now I will show my power and might.
11 You Assyrians produce nothing but dry grass and stubble.
Your own breath will turn to fire and consume you.

12 Your people will be burned up completely,
like thornbushes cut down and tossed in a fire.

13 Listen to what I have done, you nations far away!
And you that are near, acknowledge my might!”
14 The sinners in Jerusalem shake with fear.

Terror seizes the godless.
“Who can live with this devouring fire?” they cry.
“Who can survive this all-consuming fire?”

Isaiah 34:1-4 NKJV
1 Come near, you nations, to hear;
And heed, you people!
Let the earth hear, and all that is in it,
The world and all things that come forth from it.
2 For the indignation of the Lord is against all nations,
And His fury against all their armies;
He has utterly destroyed them,
He has given them over to the slaughter.

3 Also their slain shall be thrown out;
Their stench shall rise from their corpses,
And the mountains shall be melted with their blood.

4 All the host of heaven shall be dissolved,
And the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll;

All their host shall fall down
As the leaf falls from the vine,
And as fruit falling from a fig tree.

Isaiah 29:1-8 GNT
1 God's altar, Jerusalem itself, is doomed! The city where David camped is doomed! Let another year or two come and go, with its feasts and festivals, 2 and then God will bring disaster on the city that is called “God's altar.” There will be weeping and wailing, and the whole city will be like an altar covered with blood. 3 God will attack the city, surround it, and besiege it. 4 Jerusalem will be like a ghost struggling to speak from under the ground, a muffled voice coming from the dust.

5 Jerusalem, all the foreigners who attack you will be blown away like dust, and their terrifying armies will fly away like straw. Suddenly and unexpectedly 6 the Lord Almighty will rescue you with violent thunderstorms and earthquakes. He will send windstorms and raging fire; 7 then all the armies of the nations attacking the city of God's altar, all their weapons and equipment—everything—will vanish like a dream, like something imagined in the night. 8 All the nations that assemble to attack Jerusalem will be like a starving person who dreams he is eating and wakes up hungry, or like someone dying of thirst who dreams he is drinking and wakes with a dry throat.
Keras,

Do you understand what Isaiah 29:5 means? Those 600 mph winds from the explosion of the nuclear bomb. Everything will be blown away.

Do you understand what verse 7 means? Everything vaporized from the 20 million degree heat. It means they all vanished.

I have more scriptures as evidence but will stop here. If you want more proof: Isaiah 9:8-19, Nahum 1:1-8, Zeph 1:2-4, 12, 15, 18.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,697.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Prophecy is clear, it will be the Lord who instigates His punishment upon the nations. Habakkuk 3:12, Psalms 110:5-6
A nuke wouldn't have anywhere near the worldwide or cosmic effects that a massive CME sunstrike will have.

When the Son of Man comes:
Luke 17:29-30 On the day that Sodom was destroyed, fire and sulphur rained upon them and killed them all. It will be like that again when the Son of Man is revealed. Amos 4:11-12
Matthew 24:37-42 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be when the Son of Man comes. In the days before the flood, they ate, drank and married until the day that Noah entered the ark, they knew nothing until the flood came and swept them all away. That is how it will be again when the Son of Man comes.
Genesis 9:11-14 My covenant to never again destroy all living creatures by a flood is confirmed by the sign of the rainbow.
Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35 I have sealed in My storehouse, ready for the Day of punishment and vengeance, a fire that will be set ablaze by My anger. It will envelope the world in flames, burning to the depths of the earth. Jeremiah 50:25
Psalm 110:1-6....I shall make Your enemies Your footstool....In glorious majesty, You judge the nations, shattering the wicked throughout the world.

Isaiah 24:18-23 On that Day, the Lord will punish in heaven the host of heaven and on earth the leaders of the nations are caught and punished. The sun and moon will be darkened, for the glory of the Lord will be in Jerusalem and is revealed to the elders of His people.
2 Peter 3:5-7 & 10....the world before Noah was destroyed by a great flood. Now, by God’s Word the present heavens and earth are reserved for burning, kept for the Day of judgement when the godless will be destroyed. That Day will come unexpectedly, the sky will dissipate with a great noise and the earth will be enveloped in flames. All its inhabitants will be tested.
Isaiah 66:1-6 My people are oppressed and afflicted and evil people displease Me, they say: Let the Lord come, we do not believe in Him. Therefore, the noise you can hear is the Lord dealing retribution to His foes.
Matthew 24:40-44 There will be two men in a field, one will be taken the other left, two women at the mill, one will be taken, the other left. Keep awake, therefore for the Lord will come unexpectedly.
Isaiah 63:1-6 The Lord comes from the godless nations, in His power and majesty, He tramples them in His fury, their blood spills out and splashes His garments. At the Return He comes in blood splashed garments.
2 Thessalonians 1:6-10...the Day the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in flaming fire….He will reveal His glory among all believers. Revelation 14:1

What we can understand from the above Bible passages, is that the Day of the Lord, when the Son of Man takes action, is not Jesus’ Return as the Word of God, for the Millennium reign. At the Return: ‘all will see Him’, not as in this Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, where He is not seen, Psalms 18:11, Luke 3:17, but ‘His glory will be revealed to all believers’. 2 Thess. 1:10
God promised to ‘never again flood the earth’, but He has ‘stored up a fire that will envelope the earth in flames’, a worldwide judgement/punishment, so vividly described by all the prophets.
This terrible fire and devastation will come upon the world unexpectedly, ‘While they are saying: All is peaceful, all secure, then destruction is upon them’. 1 Thess. 5:3 Huge numbers will be killed by the fire, earthquakes and the resulting famines afterward. Jeremiah 9:22, Isaiah 34:1-8, Ezekiel 30:2-5
The Lord is not seen on that Day, but His people are saved and protected, [not raptured] Isaiah 30:26, Isaiah 43:2, Zechariah 9:5-16
Then, as in Ezekiel 20:33-38...by My outpoured wrath, [The Day of wrath] I shall bring you out of the nations and gather you back to Israel. The Lord is: ‘Waiting to show you His favour’, and to bless His people as they fulfill the promises to the Patriarchs and their destiny: ‘to be a light to the nations’. Isaiah 42:6, Isaiah 62:1-5

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Prophecy is clear, it will be the Lord who instigates His punishment upon the nations. Habakkuk 3:12, Psalms 110:5-6
A nuke wouldn't have anywhere near the worldwide effects that a massive CME sunstrike will have.

When the Son of Man comes:
Luke 17:29-30 On the day that Sodom was destroyed, fire and sulphur rained upon them and killed them all. It will be like that again when the Son of Man is revealed. Amos 4:11-12
Matthew 24:37-42 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be when the Son of Man comes. In the days before the flood, they ate, drank and married until the day that Noah entered the ark, they knew nothing until the flood came and swept them all away. That is how it will be again when the Son of Man comes.
Genesis 9:11-14 My covenant to never again destroy all living creatures by a flood is confirmed by the sign of the rainbow.
Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35 I have sealed in My storehouse, ready for the Day of punishment and vengeance, a fire that will be set ablaze by My anger. It will envelope the world in flames, burning to the depths of the earth. Jeremiah 50:25
Psalm 110:1-6....I shall make Your enemies Your footstool....In glorious majesty, You judge the nations, shattering the wicked throughout the world.

Isaiah 24:18-23 On that Day, the Lord will punish in heaven the host of heaven and on earth the leaders of the nations are caught and punished. The sun and moon will be darkened, for the glory of the Lord will be in Jerusalem and is revealed to the elders of His people.
2 Peter 3:5-7 & 10....the world before Noah was destroyed by a great flood. Now, by God’s Word the present heavens and earth are reserved for burning, kept for the Day of judgement when the godless will be destroyed. That Day will come unexpectedly, the sky will dissipate with a great noise and the earth will be enveloped in flames. All its inhabitants will be tested.
Isaiah 66:1-6 My people are oppressed and afflicted and evil people displease Me, they say: Let the Lord come, we do not believe in Him. Therefore, the noise you can hear is the Lord dealing retribution to His foes.
Matthew 24:40-44 There will be two men in a field, one will be taken the other left, two women at the mill, one will be taken, the other left. Keep awake, therefore for the Lord will come unexpectedly.
Isaiah 63:1-6 The Lord comes from the godless nations, in His power and majesty, He tramples them in His fury, their blood spills out and splashes His garments. At the Return He comes in blood splashed garments.
2 Thessalonians 1:6-10...the Day the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in flaming fire….He will reveal His glory among all believers. Revelation 14:1

What we can understand from the above Bible passages, is that the Day of the Lord, when the Son of Man takes action, is not Jesus’ Return as the Word of God, for the Millennium reign. At the Return: ‘all will see Him’, not as in this Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, where He is not seen, Psalms 18:11, Luke 3:17, but ‘His glory will be revealed to all believers’. 2 Thess. 1:10
God promised to ‘never again flood the earth’, but He has ‘stored up a fire that will envelope the earth in flames’, a worldwide judgement/punishment, so vividly described by all the prophets.
This terrible fire and devastation will come upon the world unexpectedly, ‘While they are saying: All is peaceful, all secure, then destruction is upon them’. 1 Thess. 5:3 Huge numbers will be killed by the fire, earthquakes and the resulting famines afterward. Jeremiah 9:22, Isaiah 34:1-8, Ezekiel 30:2-5
The Lord is not seen on that Day, but His people are saved and protected, [not raptured] Isaiah 30:26, Isaiah 43:2, Zechariah 9:5-16
Then, as in Ezekiel 20:33-38...by My outpoured wrath, [The Day of wrath] I shall bring you out of the nations and gather you back to Israel. The Lord is: ‘Waiting to show you His favour’, and to bless His people as they fulfill the promises to the Patriarchs and their destiny: ‘to be a light to the nations’. Isaiah 42:6, Isaiah 62:1-5
In this we agree: that the Day of the Lord will begin years before Jesus coming as portrayed in Rev. 19.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Keras,

The bible in the old testament never uses the name Jesus or the Son of Man as the one who judges the world. The Israelites who follows only the old testament acknowledges Him as Yahweh, Lord or God.

Jesus and the Son of Man is what the church uses in new testament as the One who will judge everyone during the tribulation. You're still not rightly dividing Israel from the church quoting from Habakkuk 3:12 and Psalms 110:5-6, old testament verses.

A nuke wouldn't have anywhere near the worldwide or cosmic effects that a massive CME sunstrike will have.

You think only one nuke will be dropped on the world during the entire tribulation? And there won't be a CME strike. You're totally off on what Isaiah 30:26 is about.

Then, as in Ezekiel 20:33-38...by My outpoured wrath, [The Day of wrath] I shall bring you out of the nations and gather you back to Israel.

One of the worst case of pulling scriptures out of context I've ever seen. Do you know Isaiah 30:26, Isaiah 43:2 and Zechariah 9:5-6 are all different timelines?

First off Keras, do you know what Isaiah 30:26 is about? This event happen immediately after the tribulation. And it has nothing to do with CME sunstrike!

Isaiah 43:2 is about the Israelites, not the church. Read the first verse, it said Jacob. How many times have you heard God address the church as Jacob?

God is addressing the Israelites and this event takes place shortly after the Abomination of Desolation when they are fleeing Jerusalem. This group is being scattered south and southeast and will cross the Red Sea into Egypt, Ethiopia (and I don't know what Seba is), just as they did in the time of Moses. And you know this group is part of the 144,000 because verse 3 uses the word ransom in it. This event happens in the middle of the tribulation after the AoD.

Isaiah 43:1-2 NLT
1 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.

When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom;
I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place.

Isaiah 43:3 KJV

For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Zechariah 9:5-16 is about Israel, not the church and it happens just before the tribulation.

Read all of Zechariah 9. From verses 1-8, God will defeat Israel remaining surrounding neighbors: Lebanon (Tyre & Sidon) and the Philistines in the Gaza. Read Isaiah 26 below. Just before the rapture and tribulation starts, God will fight for Israel, defeat all enemies in the countries that are her immediate surrounding neighbors: Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and the Gaza. And Israel will expand it's borders into all those countries just before the rapture and the tribulation starts.

Zechariah 9:1-8 is about the defeat of Lebanon and the Gaza area. Zechariah 9:9-17 is about the soon return of the Lord (Christ).

Zechariah 9:1-17 NLT
1 This is the message from the Lord against the land of Aram and the city of Damascus, for the eyes of humanity, including all the tribes of Israel, are on the Lord.
2 Doom is certain for Hamath,
near Damascus,
and for the cities of Tyre and Sidon,
though they are so clever.
3 Tyre has built a strong fortress
and has made silver and gold
as plentiful as dust in the streets!
4 But now the Lord will strip away Tyre’s possessions
and hurl its fortifications into the sea,
and it will be burned to the ground.

5 The city of Ashkelon will see Tyre fall
and will be filled with fear.
Gaza will shake with terror,
as will Ekron, for their hopes will be dashed.
Gaza’s king will be killed,

and Ashkelon will be deserted.
6 Foreigners will occupy the city of Ashdod.
I will destroy the pride of the Philistines.
7 I will grab the bloody meat from their mouths
and snatch the detestable sacrifices from their teeth.
Then the surviving Philistines will worship our God
and become like a clan in Judah.
The Philistines of Ekron will join my people,
as the ancient Jebusites once did.
8 I will guard my Temple
and protect it from invading armies.
I am watching closely to ensure
that no more foreign oppressors overrun my people’s land.

9 Rejoice, O people of Zion!
Shout in triumph, O people of Jerusalem!
Look, your king is coming to you.

He is righteous and victorious,
yet he is humble, riding on a donkey—
riding on a donkey’s colt.
10 I will remove the battle chariots from Israel
and the warhorses from Jerusalem.
I will destroy all the weapons used in battle,
and your king will bring peace to the nations.
His realm will stretch from sea to sea
and from the Euphrates River to the ends of the earth.
11 Because of the covenant I made with you,
sealed with blood,
I will free your prisoners
from death in a waterless dungeon.
12 Come back to the place of safety,
all you prisoners who still have hope!
I promise this very day
that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles.
13 Judah is my bow,
and Israel is my arrow.
Jerusalem is my sword,
and like a warrior, I will brandish it against the Greeks.

14 The Lord will appear above his people;
his arrows will fly like lightning!
The Sovereign Lord will sound the ram’s horn
and attack like a whirlwind from the southern desert.

15 The Lord of Heaven’s Armies will protect his people,
and they will defeat their enemies by hurling great stones.
They will shout in battle as though drunk with wine.
They will be filled with blood like a bowl,
drenched with blood like the corners of the altar.
16 On that day the Lord their God will rescue his people,
just as a shepherd rescues his sheep.
They will sparkle in his land
like jewels in a crown.
17 How wonderful and beautiful they will be!
The young men will thrive on abundant grain,
and the young women will flourish on new wine.

Verse 15: Israel expands it's border in all directions just before the rapture and tribulation.

Verses 17-18: Israel in her final stage of her birth pang.

Verse 19: The rapture.

Verse 21: The second coming.

Isaiah 26:15-21 NKJV
15 You have increased the nation, O Lord,
You have increased the nation;
You are glorified;
You have expanded all the borders of the land.

16 Lord, in trouble they have visited You,
They poured out a prayer when Your chastening wasupon them.
17 As a woman with child
Is in pain and cries out in her pangs,
When she draws near the time of her delivery,
So have we been in Your sight, O Lord.

18 We have been with child, we have been in pain;
We have, as it were, brought forth wind;
We have not accomplished any deliverance in the earth,
Nor have the inhabitants of the world fallen.

19 Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.
21 For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Keras,

The bible in the old testament never uses the name Jesus or the Son of Man as the one who judges the world. The Israelites who follows only the old testament acknowledges Him as Yahweh, Lord or God.

Jesus and the Son of Man is what the church uses in new testament as the One who will judge everyone during the tribulation. You're still not rightly dividing Israel from the church quoting from Habakkuk 3:12 and Psalms 110:5-6, old testament verses.

You think only one nuke will be dropped on the world during the entire tribulation? And there won't be a CME strike. You're totally off on what Isaiah 30:26 is about.

One of the worst case of pulling scriptures out of context I've ever seen. Do you know Isaiah 30:26, Isaiah 43:2 and Zechariah 9:5-6 are all different timelines?

First off Keras, do you know what Isaiah 30:26 is about? This event happen immediately after the tribulation. And it has nothing to do with CME sunstrike!

Isaiah 43:2 is about the Israelites, not the church. Read the first verse, it said Jacob. How many times have you heard God address the church as Jacob?

God is addressing the Israelites and this event takes place shortly after the Abomination of Desolation when they are fleeing Jerusalem. This group is being scattered south and southeast and will cross the Red Sea into Egypt, Ethiopia (and I don't know what Seba is), just as they did in the time of Moses. And you know this group is part of the 144,000 because verse 3 uses the word ransom in it. This event happens in the middle of the tribulation after the AoD.

Isaiah 43:1-2 NLT
1 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.
O Israel, the one who formed you says,
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; you are mine.
2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.

When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom;
I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place.

Isaiah 43:3 KJV

For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Zechariah 9:5-16 is about Israel, not the church and it happens just before the tribulation.

Read all of Zechariah 9. From verses 1-8, God will defeat Israel remaining surrounding neighbors: Lebanon (Tyre & Sidon) and the Philistines in the Gaza. Read Isaiah 26 below. Just before the rapture and tribulation starts, God will fight for Israel, defeat all enemies in the countries that are her immediate surrounding neighbors: Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and the Gaza. And Israel will expand it's borders into all those countries just before the rapture and the tribulation starts.

Zechariah 9:1-8 is about the defeat of Lebanon and the Gaza area. Zechariah 9:9-17 is about the soon return of the Lord (Christ).

Zechariah 9:1-17 NLT
1 This is the message from the Lord against the land of Aram and the city of Damascus, for the eyes of humanity, including all the tribes of Israel, are on the Lord.
2 Doom is certain for Hamath,
near Damascus,
and for the cities of Tyre and Sidon,
though they are so clever.
3 Tyre has built a strong fortress
and has made silver and gold
as plentiful as dust in the streets!
4 But now the Lord will strip away Tyre’s possessions
and hurl its fortifications into the sea,
and it will be burned to the ground.

5 The city of Ashkelon will see Tyre fall
and will be filled with fear.
Gaza will shake with terror,
as will Ekron, for their hopes will be dashed.
Gaza’s king will be killed,

and Ashkelon will be deserted.
6 Foreigners will occupy the city of Ashdod.
I will destroy the pride of the Philistines.
7 I will grab the bloody meat from their mouths
and snatch the detestable sacrifices from their teeth.
Then the surviving Philistines will worship our God
and become like a clan in Judah.
The Philistines of Ekron will join my people,
as the ancient Jebusites once did.
8 I will guard my Temple
and protect it from invading armies.
I am watching closely to ensure
that no more foreign oppressors overrun my people’s land.

9 Rejoice, O people of Zion!
Shout in triumph, O people of Jerusalem!
Look, your king is coming to you.

He is righteous and victorious,
yet he is humble, riding on a donkey—
riding on a donkey’s colt.
10 I will remove the battle chariots from Israel
and the warhorses from Jerusalem.
I will destroy all the weapons used in battle,
and your king will bring peace to the nations.
His realm will stretch from sea to sea
and from the Euphrates River to the ends of the earth.
11 Because of the covenant I made with you,
sealed with blood,
I will free your prisoners
from death in a waterless dungeon.
12 Come back to the place of safety,
all you prisoners who still have hope!
I promise this very day
that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles.
13 Judah is my bow,
and Israel is my arrow.
Jerusalem is my sword,
and like a warrior, I will brandish it against the Greeks.

14 The Lord will appear above his people;
his arrows will fly like lightning!
The Sovereign Lord will sound the ram’s horn
and attack like a whirlwind from the southern desert.

15 The Lord of Heaven’s Armies will protect his people,
and they will defeat their enemies by hurling great stones.
They will shout in battle as though drunk with wine.
They will be filled with blood like a bowl,
drenched with blood like the corners of the altar.
16 On that day the Lord their God will rescue his people,
just as a shepherd rescues his sheep.
They will sparkle in his land
like jewels in a crown.
17 How wonderful and beautiful they will be!
The young men will thrive on abundant grain,
and the young women will flourish on new wine.

Verse 15: Israel expands it's border in all directions just before the rapture and tribulation.

You are glorified;

They poured out a prayer when Your chastening wasupon them.
17 As a woman with child

19 Your dead shall live;

You did a good job here, Psalms!

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,697.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No I don't 'rightly divide' Israel and the church. Because they are as one in the sight of God.
First define correctly [God's definition] those two entities:
Israel, the people designated by God as Israelites, everyone who truly believes in Him, who accepts Jesus' atoning sacrifice and keeps the Commandments. No matter what tribe, race or language they are. Romans 9:6-8
The true righteous Church: exactly THOSE PEOPLE DESCRIBED ABOVE.
There will be no nukes dropped anywhere on the Lord's Day of wrath or during the G.T. Jeremiah 49:35-37 shows how the Lord will bring disaster upon Iran and destroy their chief weapon. As we are told in Deuteronomy 32:34-35 & 22, when they make the mistake of going to attack Israel, the Lord will strike them with fire from His storehouse, the sun.
Totally off about Isaiah 30:26? It is a clear statement:...the sun will shine with seven times its normal brightness.... That Day will also be the Day the Lord heals His people.
A massive CME is the only explanation for this. It will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about that Day.

The rest of #97 is a confused mix of scriptures, in your attempt to fit them into your Israel/Church paradigm.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No I don't 'rightly divide' Israel and the church. Because they are as one in the sight of God.
First define correctly [God's definition] those two entities:
Israel, the people designated by God as Israelites, everyone who truly believes in Him, who accepts Jesus' atoning sacrifice and keeps the Commandments. No matter what tribe, race or language they are. Romans 9:6-8
The true righteous Church: exactly THOSE PEOPLE DESCRIBED ABOVE.

Keras, you're just turning yourself into a laughing stock with the posts you have written as well as the comments above and below with this CME suntrike (Coronal Mass Ejection) fallacy.

Totally off about Isaiah 30:26? It is a clear statement:...the sun will shine with seven times its normal brightness.... That Day will also be the Day the Lord heals His people.
A massive CME is the only explanation for this. It will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about that Day.
Keras,

You know a Coronal Mass Ejection already hit earth's magnetic field on March 17, 2013.

Guess what happened on that day when the CME hit? Read below and watch the video within the link.

http://www.universetoday.com/100969/this-is-what-can-happen-when-a-cme-hits-earth/
THIS IS WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN A CME HITS EARTH
This video taken by Göran Strand from Östersund, Sweden shows what happened on March 17, 2013 when a Coronal Mass Ejection hit Earth’s magnetic field. Two days earlier, sunspot AR1692 had produced a M1-class solar flare that resulted in the CME that hit Earth.

This time lapse from an all-sky camera captures the magnificent sky show between 19:20 and 23:35 UT on the 17th.

Strand said via email that this time lapse consists of 2464 raw images for a total data amount of 30Gb from the 17th. The stunning photo of the Sun is a hydrogen alpha mosaic he made from 10 images that was captured on March 16.

Beautiful!

So Keras, are you trying to tell us during armageddon, the antichrist and his army will die from watching a light show in the sky? ROFL! You're not doing so good Keras.
Jeremiah 49:35-37 shows how the Lord will bring disaster upon Iran and destroy their chief weapon.

He will scatter them throughout the world and then He will bring them back, Jeremiah 49:39. You're not doing so good Keras.

Jeremiah 49:35-37 NKJV

35 “Thus says the Lord of hosts:
‘Behold, I will break the bow of Elam,
The foremost of their might.
36 Against Elam I will bring the four winds
From the four quarters of heaven,
And scatter them toward all those winds;
There shall be no nations where the outcasts of Elam will not go.

37 For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies
And before those who seek their life.
I will bring disaster upon them,
My fierce anger,’ says the Lord;
‘And I will send the sword after them
Until I have consumed them.

Jeremiah 49:39 NKJV

39 ‘But it shall come to pass in the latter days:
I will bring back the captives of Elam,’
says the Lord.”

As we are told in Deuteronomy 32:34-35 & 22, when they make the mistake of going to attack Israel, the Lord will strike them with fire from His storehouse, the sun.

The sun?!!! Now you're seriously not doing so good Keras. This is all figurative language. Read it!.....and weep!

Don't feel bad. You only missed the it by 97 million miles, the distance from hell to the sun. Could of been a billion miles.

Deuteronomy 32:22 (KJV) For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Deuteronomy 32:22 (ESV) For a fire is kindled by my anger, and it burns to the depths of Sheol, devours the earth and its increase, and sets on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Deuteronomy 32:22 (DBY) For a fire is kindled in mine anger, And it shall burn into the lowest Sheol, And shall consume the earth and its produce, And set fire to the foundations of the mountains.

Deuteronomy 32:22 (CSB) For fire has been kindled because of My anger and burns to the depths of Sheol; it devours the land and its produce, and scorches the foundations of the mountains.
The rest of #97 is a confused mix of scriptures, in your attempt to fit them into your Israel/Church paradigm.

Well one reason is because some of the prophecies just goes over your head and you don't understand them unless someone had to explain it to you thoroughly. The other reason is because you refuse to accept any doctrine of a rapture before the tribulation but it's there in the bible. Deny it all you want but it's there. Look at it again.

Verse 20: Mansions in heaven! LOL

You are glorified;

They poured out a prayer when Your chastening was upon them.
17 As a woman with child

19 Your dead shall live;

Let's go over Isaiah 30:26 again because you ARE DEFINITELY CLUELESS when it comes to figurative language. You take things too literal and speculate upon your conclusions.

This majestic light that comes near the end of the tribulation is Jesus! He's the light and will make the moon as bright as the sun at night and the sun as bright sevenfold when He comes in wrath. See how verses 26-28 are together? The light is Jesus. He makes the moon and sun look brighter.

Verse 25 is speaking of something else. Verse 29 is another topic too. In verse 31, He fights against Assyria, which is where the antichrist comes from. When Christ comes, He goes to fight the antichrist in Rev 19.

Isaiah 30:25-33 (NKJV)
25 There will be on every high mountain
And on every high hill
Rivers and streams of waters,

In the day of the great slaughter,
When the towers fall.

26 Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun,
And the light of the sun will be sevenfold,
As the light of seven days,

In the day that the Lord binds up the bruise of His people
And heals the stroke of their wound.
27 Behold, the name of the Lord comes from afar,
Burning with His anger,

And His burden is heavy;
His lips are full of indignation,
And His tongue like a devouring fire.
28 His breath is like an overflowing stream,
Which reaches up to the neck,
To sift the nations with the sieve of futility;
And there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people,
Causing them to err.

29 You shall have a song
As in the night when a holy festival is kept,
And gladness of heart as when one goes with a flute,
To come into the mountain of the Lord,
To the Mighty One of Israel.

30 The Lord will cause His glorious voice to be heard,
And show the descent of His arm,
With the indignation of His anger
And the flame of a devouring fire,
With scattering, tempest, and hailstones.
31 For through the voice of the Lord
Assyria will be beaten down,
As He strikes with the rod.

32 And in every place where the staff of punishment passes,
Which the Lord lays on him,

It will be with tambourines and harps;
And in battles of brandishing He will fight with it.
33 For Tophet was established of old,
Yes, for the king it is prepared.
He has made it deep and large;
Its pyre is fire with much wood;
The breath of the Lord, like a stream of brimstone,
Kindles it.

Here's the parallel verse of Jesus as He come in brightness. Isaiah 30:25-33 = 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8.

He who will be revealed and taken out is the antichrist when Jesus comes in brightness.

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 KJV
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Do you know how strong the Lord's light can be? Do you know why the moon will be as bright as the sun in Isaiah 30:26? When Jesus comes in wrath and fury against the a/c, there will be no night on earth for 7 days. He will destroy the a/c and his army with the brightness of His coming.

Revelation 21:23 (NKJV) The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.

Revelation 22:5 (NKJV) There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.

Isaiah 30:26 (NKJV) Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, And the light of the sun will be sevenfold, As the light of seven days, In the day that the Lord binds up the bruise of His people And heals the stroke of their wound.

Keras,

Why is everything in utter darkness before the lord's return at Armageddon? Why is it so dark on earth before Christ come to battle? It can't be your CME theory because your theory assume it'll happens when Christ comes. So what made the world so dark? A nuclear holocaust! Everything including electricity and power destroyed, and covered in black clouds from the fires and smoke over the Middle East.

Joel 2:2 (NKJV) A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. A people come, great and strong, The like of whom has never been; Nor will there ever be any such after them, Even for many successive generations.

Zephaniah 1:15 (NKJV) That day is a day of wrath, A day of trouble and distress, A day of devastation and desolation, A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness,

Isaiah 60:1-2 (NKJV)
1 Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.

Do you understand when the bible uses figurative languages in prophecy? It's not always literal, like Joel 2:30-31 and Joel 3:15. They sound the same but are not the same event. You can't interpret everything literally. The sun will not shine 7 fold. It's the light from Jesus that will make everything brighter as He will make the moon as bright as the sun.

Bottom line on this CME nonsense Keras. You're just absolutely clueless and speculating. Worst is, you've plastered this fallacy all over the internet and in your books with this false teaching.

Result of google search: CME sunstrike
https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app&gws_rd=ssl#q=CME+sunstrike

Bruce McKerras, 9 of the 11 websites on the first page alone has your name written on them promoting this fallacy. And I hope you're not selling books on this either in your prophecy study guide.

Revelation 22:18-19 (ESV)
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Last edited:
Upvote 0