Visit site
✟293,815.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The euphrates river does not go through Iran. It covers Turkey, Syria and Iraq. The land promised to Abraham extends east to the euphrates river, not pass it. Genesis 15:18
The territory of Iran has nothing to do with this.
This is exactly my point. The territory of Elam, in Iran isn't a part of the Holy Land, therefore a nuke there doesn't pollute it.

I won't attempt to discuss the rest of your post, as you obviously won't listen to logic let alone Bible truths. Making personal derogatory remarks is an indication of the paucity of your argument.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is exactly my point. The territory of Elam, in Iran isn't a part of the Holy Land, therefore a nuke there doesn't pollute it.

I won't attempt to discuss the rest of your post, as you obviously won't listen to logic let alone Bible truths. Making personal derogatory remarks is an indication of the paucity of your argument.

“Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:

“Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”
Luke 2:10-14

6DlDf6Nc2Yo.jpg

What? Were you expecting another page long rebuttal? It's Christmas! Tidings and good cheer, peace on earth and goodwill to all mankind.

Upvote 0