DENTON
✟15,589.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream about a week ago that I believe was from god and wanted to get yalls interpretation of it.

I know we are in the end times and I'm waiting until our lord comes back.

I had a dream that I was talking to my mother and she told me it was time to go. I asked her go where? And she said "to Jerusalem."

Immediately I was like oh, okay. I'll pack the bags and let's go lol. I dont recall if it was her voice I heard or a Male voice (possibly god)?

What do yall think?

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I had a dream about a week ago that I believe was from god and wanted to get yalls interpretation of it.

I had a dream that I was talking to my mother and she told me it was time to go. I asked her go where? And she said "to Jerusalem."

Immediately I was like oh, okay. I'll pack the bags and let's go lol. I dont recall if it was her voice I heard or a Male voice (possibly god)?

What do yall think?
We've been in the "end times" since the descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost some 2000 years ago.

The Bible covers some 4000 years of human history. There are a scant dozen dreams in it of any spiritual significance.

What should that tell you?

And why are you spelling "God" with a lower case g?

• Agree
Reactions: Airflight69
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What do yall think?

That you've been spending far to much time reding and thinking about the 2nd coming.

When Jesus comes, we won't be traveling to Jerusalem. Every eye will see him when he appears.

Forget about the details of how, when, where and what will happen when he comes.

Concentrate on living for him now.

Upvote 0

Airflight69

Aug 18, 2018
DENTON
✟15,589.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We've been in the "end times" since the descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost some 2000 years ago.

The Bible covers some 4000 years of human history. There are a scant dozen dreams in it of any spiritual significance.

What should that tell you?

And why are you spelling "God" with a lower case g?
I'm on my phone and just woke up. Started typing and my phone didn't capitalize it. Just wanted to get my post submitted.

Upvote 0

Airflight69

Aug 18, 2018
DENTON
✟15,589.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That you've been spending far to much time reding and thinking about the 2nd coming.

When Jesus comes, we won't be traveling to Jerusalem. Every eye will see him when he appears.

Forget about the details of how, when, where and what will happen when he comes.

Concentrate on living for him now.
I see where you're coming from. I try to live my life day to day with his grace and mercy. I believe I'm more or less waiting patiently until his return, whenever that may be.

Imo I thought it was his way of saying when I do come back, you will come with me in my heart (New Jerusalem).

Upvote 0

Llleopard

Jun 5, 2018
Hawkes Bay New Zealand
✟135,729.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jerusalem is good, but aiming for Zion would be even better! Just as the tabernacle has outer court, inner court and the Holy place, our spiritual life progresses deeper- Israel, Jerusalem, Zion. Or....Salvation, justification, glorification when the Lord returns to manifest IN His people. Go on the journey to Jerusalem (justification) and keep travelling towards Zion

• Winner
Upvote 0

Airflight69

Aug 18, 2018
DENTON
✟15,589.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jerusalem is good, but aiming for Zion would be even better! Just as the tabernacle has outer court, inner court and the Holy place, our spiritual life progresses deeper- Israel, Jerusalem, Zion. Or....Salvation, justification, glorification when the Lord returns to manifest IN His people. Go on the journey to Jerusalem (justification) and keep travelling towards Zion
This was beautiful and informative! Thank you and keep on rocking on the road to zion :) :oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: Llleopard
Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

What do yall think?

Pray and ask God to reveal if it be just a dream or something prophetic.
God reveals, just like He did with...for example: Daniel and Joseph in the Bible.

There is the New Jerusalem that be revealed in scripture... Hebrews 12:22-24, Hebrews 13:4, Chapter 21 of Revelation

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums