DOJ finds no evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome: Attorney General Bill Barr

Status
Not open for further replies.

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Before the election those on the left despised and put no trust in the government. When Hillary lost all I heard was how Trump stole the election. Now they seem to trust everything. Hmmm.

When I read this the first time I thought the comment said it was rigged, the left didn't say it was rigged, Trump said it was rigged. The left said the Trump campaign was coordinating with Russia to influence the election, which was true. See Roger Stone. Barr disappeared the case against Erik Prince for lying under oath. I'm hoping it resurfaces after he's gone.

In the public domain there were lies exposed. The Trump campaign said no one met with Russia. Then we find out about the Trump tower meeting where they were trying to get sanctions lifted. Don Jr or Eric one released the emails for that himself to try to get ahead of the story. Trump's children had to do several amendments to their security forms because they had so many meetings conveniently forgotten. In fact they only have a clearance because Trump forced the issue. Lets not forget the admin tried to get rid of the ethics requirements the first month. I believe one guy quit. There is a thread around here somewhere.

There were the Flynn lies that he confessed to and swore about under oath before he changed his story. There was Reality Winner who is currently still in jail because she exposed that the Russians hacked the voting machines. There was no evidence any votes were changed, but if personal details were changed, it could have made the registrations not match. There was Trumps refusal to release his tax returns to show where his money comes from. His pardon of everyone, especially Roger Stone, who was connected with Russia.

Now there were a lot of disgruntled dem supporters and a few that even suggested electors not vote for Trump, but did you see dem supporters doxing poll workers and hanging nooses outside the homes of employees? Did you see them going over voter rolls and harassing voters so that they actually had to go on tv and explain that they are Mrs. Husbands Name and that the husband didn't actually vote because he died years ago? Or harassing people and issuing death threats because their registration had them listed as being over 100 to hide domestic violence victims? Of course not. They marched and fussed and moaned the entire time, but they did not try to destroy our democracy.

You know who else wasn't engaging in foolishness on a wide scale? Democratic LEADERSHIP. Did you see Hillary filing cases and telling electors not to vote for Trump? How long did it take her to concede, even with her having valid grievances? Did you see Nancy Pelosi telling people to go to the houses of governors and secretaries of state to harass them? Did you have groups of congress people saying they were not going to accept the election or vote to confirm the process? Did you see Obama conspiring with USPS leadership to stop republican votes? Did the Obama administration try to stop the transition? Did they try to sabotage the government to make it harder for Trump to run the country? Of course not.

There are a lot of people who are in for a rude awakening the next couple of months. They are going to find out COVID is real and not a hoax, regardless of what the GOP leadership has been telling them. Death rates from are about to skyrocket if people don't take more precautions. A lot of people who shouted "LOCK HER UP!!" when it came to Hillary's imaginary crimes are going to be shocked and angry when they see their favorites ACTUALLY locked up for REAL crimes. In fact, I'm 80% convinced Trump attempts to pardon his children and Kushner and then resigns so Pence can pardon him. He'd be stupid to attempt to pardon himself because if it went to court and was over ruled he'd have no recourse. Regardless, it still won't save them. They are accused of just criming at the federal level, they have cases pending at the state and local level, too. Some people are really going to be upset if the Mueller report gets fully unredacted or the Flynn tapes released. They will have no one to blame but themselves, because they didn't want to see what was clear to everyone else. Right now we're just waiting to see how many people go down with them.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Biden isn't a church leader. It is not his job to define or combat "sin".
He will be the leader of a country that has a seperation of church and state.
Biden will focus on running the country, making it safe and successful.

He at least attends church regularly, so there is the modeling of good behavior. Besides, with the election of Trump all the evangelical leaders said they elected a president not a theologian or priest, so his personal conduct is irrelevant.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-...a-double-standard-on-presidential-infidelity/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
He at least attends church regularly, so there is the modeling of good behavior.
Depends on a person's definition of "good behaviour", for me, attending church doesn't give any points towards "good behaviour".

But maybe a Christian considers that as good behaviour. But then again, isn't there supposed to be a church vs state seperation thing, and hence it shouldn't matter if the leader goes to church or mosque or doesn't go to church at all.

I think the upside of most evangelical Christians getting behind Trump is that it shows even they are willing to vote for an atheist, albeit one that pretends when the cameras are on that he is a Christian.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
He at least attends church regularly, so there is the modeling of good behavior. Besides, with the election of Trump all the evangelical leaders said they elected a president not a theologian or priest, so his personal conduct is irrelevant.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-...a-double-standard-on-presidential-infidelity/

You're attempting to explain the rules of a board game to people who don't care about the rules, they just want to win, and when they don't, they flip the board game in a tantrum and storm off complaining that "this game is stupid".

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Depends on a person's definition of "good behaviour", for me, attending church doesn't give any points towards "good behaviour".

But maybe a Christian considers that as good behaviour. But then again, isn't there supposed to be a church vs state seperation thing, and hence it should matter if the leader goes to church or mosque or doesn't go to church at all.

I think the upside of most evangelical Christians getting behind Trump is that it shows even they are willing to vote for an atheist, albeit one that pretends when the cameras are on that he is a Christian.

It's never been about religion. Religion is just the prop piece used to justify things. Religion, for the Religious Right, doesn't mean anything; it's about power, it has always been about power. Religion just happens to be one tool among many in the armory of the unscrupulous to attain, and maintain power.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Zero chance of that happening. They know it, yet play along because of the massive funding they give.
Sadly . Trump supporters believe the coup will happen.And want it to happen. If Trump doesn't stay president.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It’s customary to include a short synopsis for posted videos.
Just FYI.
I’m two minutes in and he seems to be saying that journalists aren’t doing their jobs correctly.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
In response to that video clip "Setting the Barr"
I've seen many of this youtubber's clips. I find him to be very supportive of Trump and critical of CNN, whereas I have never seen him criticise FoxNews. So, personally I take him as very biased.

But that aside.
In this particular youtube clip.
He complains about the headline being misleading "William Barr confirms there was no widespread election fraud"
And cites the elaboration in the article that rephrases this as "There was no evidence of voter fraud susceptible of changing the election outcome"
He is correct that there is a difference between the headline and this elaboration, but surely he understands that headlines can't be elaborate. They must be short.

He then presents very poor logic.
He says that
"There was no evidence of voter fraud susceptible of changing the election outcome"
means that
"There was evidence of voter fraud but not enough to change the election outcome"

But the first statement doesn't at all imply the second statement.
Its like saying that "the investigation didn't find any instances of collusion meeting the level of criminal conspiracy" implies that "the investigation did find instances of collusion just not to the level of criminal conspiracy"

One doesn't imply the other.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I’m two minutes in and he seems to be saying that journalists aren’t doing their jobs correctly.
Not quite.

He is trying to hold a media publication with attention grabbing headlines and imprecise wording to a legal standard as one would expect in a contract or a submission in court.

But then he veers off into illogic.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did you save some dessert for the rest of us? Conservatives need to eat too.
Roasted Crow with Humble Pie sounds about right for you guys.:ebil:

• Haha
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Please don't lump trump in with atheists.

Atheists are WAAAAAAAAY more moral than trump is. Calling him an atheist is insulting to atheists.

• Agree
Reactions: Sif
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That being said, even if it were 2%, that would only amount to 500 total votes.

Things add up.

The Democrats in those six crooked cities they control pulled out all the stops and used every way to produce fake votes, here’s a list from Georgia of illegal ballots:

2,506 felons voted
66,248 under age not old enough
2,423 not registered
1,400 cast ballots po. box
4,926 council registration
10,315 dead voted
395 ballots cast in another state
15,700 change address
40,270 moved county lines.

BTW they released a video from security cameras in GA showing that after they lied and cleared everyone out because of a water main break that never happened, four people stayed behind, and when the coast was clear, pulled out suitcases full of ballots hidden under a table, and entered then into the system unsupervised by any poll watchers, for several hours.

That’s some more of the evidence that “doesn’t exist” according to the fake stream media.

Breaking Video of Georgia Testimony on Voter Fraud Exposes Mountains of Illegal Votes and Fraud Caught on Video

• Informative
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Things add up.

And why do you figure everything fails in court when evidence is required, cross examined and required to be delivered under oath instead of being tweeted ?

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Things add up.

The Democrats in those six crooked cities they control pulled out all the stops and used every way to produce fake votes, here’s a list from Georgia of illegal ballots:

2,506 felons voted
66,248 under age not old enough
2,423 not registered
1,400 cast ballots po. box
4,926 council registration
10,315 dead voted
395 ballots cast in another state
15,700 change address
40,270 moved county lines.

BTW they released a video from security cameras in GA showing that after they lied and cleared everyone out because of a water main break that never happened, four people stayed behind, and when the coast was clear, pulled out suitcases full of ballots hidden under a table, and entered then into the system unsupervised by any poll watchers, for several hours.

That’s some more of the evidence that “doesn’t exist” according to the fake stream media.

Breaking Video of Georgia Testimony on Voter Fraud Exposes Mountains of Illegal Votes and Fraud Caught on Video
Sorry, but that just looks like claims, not evidence. I remember the "dead people voting" that Trump supporters made earlier only to find that they did not realize that two different people can have the same name.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.