Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

Conspiracy theory group True the Vote claims it was victimized by an “orchestrated hit” after presenting no evidence to support election fraud claims it made in the debunked “2000 Mules” documentary, which alleged the 2020 election was rigged.
In late 2023, a Fulton County Superior Court judge in Atlanta ordered the Texas-based organization to present proof of its false claims that illegal ballot stuffing occurred in 2020 and again in a 2021 runoff election in Georgia, where Democrats won both of that state’s Senate seats.
True the Vote told Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in 2021 that it possessed “a detailed account of coordinated efforts to collect and deposit ballots in drop boxes across metro Atlanta.”
A Raffensperger spokesman said Wednesday that True the Vote has offered bupkis, according to the Associated Press.
“Once again, True the Vote has proven itself untrustworthy and unable to provide a shred of evidence for a single one of their fairy-tale allegations,” spokesman Mike Hassinger said. “Like all the lies about Georgia’s 2020 election, their fabricated claims of ballot harvesting have been repeatedly debunked.”

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I'm only surprised they eventually admitted it.
It did require a court order.

Their choices were to put up or shut up. They couldn't put up, so they had to shut up.

• Agree
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0