DOJ finds no evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome: Attorney General Bill Barr

Status
Not open for further replies.

CitizenD

Jul 19, 2017
San Francisco
✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.
I would interpret it as threatening.

The GOP is threatening a coup. They are telling us the liberals are not a part of the game and that they don't have to treat as equals.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I would interpret it as threatening.

The GOP is threatening a coup.

They are about as threatening as my three year old saying I will go to jail for not giving her second helping of dessert.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟605,594.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

TuffyS

Dec 1, 2020
West Coast
✟15,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It really does not matter what party you identify with. If there is any allegations of election tampering you should be all in with exposing it no mater where it leads. I think there should be a full on investigation to ensure neither party tampered with the election.

On the subject of Bill Barr he was a rerun- original Bush guy and Bush (father and son) were part of the illuminate so that tells us plenty about Barr. I take him with a grain of salt.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Is that to say there was fraud, just not enough of it.?

If a nation of 330 million people votes of course there is fraud.

Some wife beater threatens her to change a vote to his candidate. Fraud.

Is it meaningful on large scale ? No.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.
Is it weird that the AG gets the DoJ and Special Councils to investigate things that there is no evidence for?
"Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election."

"Last month, Barr issued a directive to U.S. attorneys across the country allowing them to pursue any “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities, if they existed, before the 2020 presidential election was certified, despite no evidence at that time of widespread fraud."

Also the "investigate the origins" which turned out to have "no political bias" and was determined to be an appropriately started investigation.

Whilst the AG refused to investigate the Ukraine incident in which there was credible evidence for.

Bill Barr's big failings as a "credible" attorney general have been with regards to his public rhetoric, his willingness to parrot Trump memes and talking points, his willingness to open investigations favouring Trump without supporting evidence, his unwillingness to open investigations into Trump with supporting evidence, his willingness to intervene in ongoing investigations and to pull charges from Trump allies e.g. Flynn.

But at least he hasn't gone as far as fabricating evidence and charging people with trumped up charges.

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hot take: The top GOP officials don't actually believe this, and just pretending to play along, for the sole purposes of fundraising.

I think when people threaten a coup we should take them seriously.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It really does not matter what party you identify with. If there is any allegations of election tampering you should be all in with exposing it no mater where it leads.
Wait. Isn't that what the Republicans have been doing for the past month? Exposing the "election tampering"?

And the results have been what, exactly?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.