Do you think the anti christ , will be Jewish, Islamic, Counterfeit Christian ?

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
interesting to in the old testament , when we see God sending evil spirits to afflict people, or putting a lying spirit in their mouths, certainly more to this subject, and the coming anti christ false prophet, beast kingdom,

than most of us under stand have been taught.

One problem, that common view isn't based on scripture but on fiction.

Passages like Eze 28 and Isa 14 are easily misunderstood. They are interpreted with the preconception based on Paradise Lost instead of only using scripture and ignore many other relevant passages. Standard doctrine pulls several key verses totally out of context and ignores so many others to back up that common perception.

The enemy realm is made up of the ancient pagan deities that were in direct conflict with Yah's worship. Lucifer is just a latin translation of a title of Molech, the ancient pagan sun god. Lucifer is translated from Heylel which is 'shining one' or 'light bringer'. It is equivalent to Pheobus in the Greek, an epitaph of Apollo while Revelation names the 'king' (Molech) of the abyss as Apollyon (another spelling of Apollo) whose name means 'the destroyer'.

Upvote 0

Giver

Sep 12, 2005
USA - North Carolina
✟8,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
I was talking to a messianic jewish minister tonight, David Silver, out of Zion Ministry. he felt the Anti Christ would be Jewish, from the tribe of Judah?

ive heard it said the anti christ will be Assyrian ?

any thoughts on this. ?

Is Mahdi, the 12th Imam, Antichrist? - YouTube
The anti Christ is here, and he claims to be Christian, but not many believe him.

Upvote 0

New_Wineskin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2004
Elizabethtown , PA , usa
✟13,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I was talking to a messianic jewish minister tonight, David Silver, out of Zion Ministry. he felt the Anti Christ would be Jewish, from the tribe of Judah?

ive heard it said the anti christ will be Assyrian ?

any thoughts on this. ?

He will be from a christian denomination . There are too many warnings from the apostles for him to come any other way .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I could care less about regional principalities....
Actually the expression is "I could not care less about.... whatever"

I suspect you could actually "care less" if you wanted to.
:D

Upvote 0