USA
✟952,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I tell you, you might cry even more after you got one. You also better cry about that now.

Amen! I used to attend a women's bible study. There were 80 women. The majority were married. Stories abound. And I went to two small groups for married couples. One for younger couples and the other midlife and older. I heard more there.

I left these meetings with a spring in my step and thanksgiving for my season. I would rather be alone than saddled with the wrong one.

The truth is people are already there in our life and we don't want that love nor love them. That is what we are saying. It is clear if you are honest with yourself and before God.

True. If people mated biblically you'd have few singles.

Last edited:
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,365.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen! I used to attend a women's bible study. There were 80 women. The majority were married. Stories abound. And I went to two small groups for married couples. One for younger couples and the other midlife and older. I heard more there.

I left these meetings with a spring in my step and thanksgiving for my season. I would rather be alone than saddled with the wrong one.

True. If people were mating biblically you'd have few singles.

Thanks for sharing, @bella.

My spiritual wavelength and callings play a crucial role in forming an alliance. You know very well.

Where people lack a calling, there isn't biblical mating. I think.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
My spiritual wavelength and callings play a crucial role in forming an alliance. You know very well.

Where people lack a calling, there isn't biblical mating. I think.

That changes everything. You see relationships in a different guise. Beyond the flesh. There's a greater reason for the pairing and its in the forefront.

Spiritual wavelength is quite the can of worms. You can't touch it without addressing Adam.

But the LORD God called to the man and said to him, “Where are you?”

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,365.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That changes everything. You see relationships in a different guise. Beyond the flesh. There's a greater reason for the pairing and its in the forefront.

Spiritual wavelength is quite the can of worms. You can't touch it without addressing Adam.

But the LORD God called to the man and said to him, “Where are you?”

Exactly.

You don't want to end up with the wrong one as much as you don't want to be joining the wrong church. There are seven in Revelation and warnings that go with each congregation.

Each has its purpose. What is yours within your body?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Exactly.

You don't want to end up with the wrong one as much as you don't want to be joining the wrong church. There are seven in Revelation and warnings that go with each congregation.

Each has its purpose. What is yours within your body?

Philadelphia. Love brought me home and that's how I reach people. There's not a lot of light where He's sending me. But one can make a difference with God in their corner. One soul at a time.

I've been in other settings. The first was very active. They encouraged service. But the Spirit was quenched. There was a lot of head knowledge. They were conservative.

The second was more laid back. I felt His presence. They agreed with the first in their want for me to teach. But unlike them, they knew where to place me without my input. The Holy Spirit told them and I knew it.

I thrived in that setting. I was able to minister effectively and help the people I was called to serve. I saw their lives transformed and it was very fulfilling. I'm a fisherman. Watching the light come on is powerful. There's nothing like it.

He had me go to a third in my area. They looked the part. But there was a lot amiss underneath the surface and it didn't take long to spot it. You'd grow parched if you stayed too long.

• Winner
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

I tell you, you might cry even more after you got one. You also better cry about that now.

@DragonFox91 The truth is people are already there in our life and we don't want that love nor love them. That is what we are saying. It is clear if you are honest with yourself and before God.
It's so discouraging.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,365.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
#Tradwife

126BDDE8-3EF3-489F-A0D4-6B589E8CAB9A.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vinter

Jul 17, 2021
Copenhagen
✟55,412.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well... There is this woman I can't get her out of my mind and I don't even know her.

A young couple that lives close by. Late 20's early 30's, they have this friend that visits them.

I have seen her from my window and even from the first time I saw her, I was mesmerized by her. I have noticed her a couple of times since, from a distance, when walking the dog for example.

I know this couple enough to say hi to them, but not enough to knock on their door and and ask who their friend is and if their friend is single. I am the rigid kinda guy that keep people at arms lenght, not the happy go lucky type, that can talk to everyone.

I have prayed to God, that if she is in a relationship, let me know so I can get her out of my mind and move on. But if she is single I have prayed to God to give me an opening to introduce myself somehow.

Am I completely mental here?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
While I like my new place of work, sadly it's mostly male dominated. The few women there are all overweight and 30+. While my other place was more 50/50 with plenty of youthful women around. Oh well.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
While I like my new place of work, sadly it's mostly male dominated. The few women there are all overweight and 30+. While my other place was more 50/50 with plenty of youthful women around. Oh well.

It beats the distraction of having a crazy woman who was way too overt about her attraction to you.

• Friendly
Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It beats the distraction of having a crazy woman who was way too overt about her attraction to you.

Yeah, that part is still nice. Just.. IDK.. I don't think I've ever had a job where the sexes were not close to 50/50. Surprising feeling a I guess. Even though I am not in the business of dating.. I guess having pretty women around did brighten my day and I never really realized it. Although not just the women.. the men at my last job were pretty fun and interesting. The people here are nice.. but they are much more bland.

The only nice thing is that they'll probably send me back to that old building occasionally.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Well... There is this woman I can't get her out of my mind and I don't even know her.

A young couple that lives close by. Late 20's early 30's, they have this friend that visits them.

I have seen her from my window and even from the first time I saw her, I was mesmerized by her. I have noticed her a couple of times since, from a distance, when walking the dog for example.

I know this couple enough to say hi to them, but not enough to knock on their door and and ask who their friend is and if their friend is single. I am the rigid kinda guy that keep people at arms lenght, not the happy go lucky type, that can talk to everyone.

I have prayed to God, that if she is in a relationship, let me know so I can get her out of my mind and move on. But if she is single I have prayed to God to give me an opening to introduce myself somehow.

Am I completely mental here?

I wouldn't say mental, but I don't know how healthy it is to be so transfixed by someone you've never met and haven't said a single word to in your life.

Upvote 0

Vinter

Jul 17, 2021
Copenhagen
✟55,412.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Say hello. Don't read more into the act than that and see what happens. :)

Good luck.

The most simple solution is often the best solution. Thanks. :)

I wouldn't say mental, but I don't know how healthy it is to be so transfixed by someone you've never met and haven't said a single word to in your life.

I understand what you mean.
It's not like I have been transfixed on her for years. I only noticed her recently. She's got that "Je ne sai quoi" to her.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The most simple solution is often the best solution. Thanks. :)

She's got that "Je ne sai quoi" to her.

You're welcome. I hope you hit it off. Trust your instincts. I saw someone's profile the other day and had a good feeling. I read her posts and it didn't relent. She exudes a sweetness I find appealing, she's pretty, and in her twenties.

Those are women I usually take under my wing. She messaged me today and we clicked immediately. She told me she wished she knew someone like me r/t. As it happens, I'm moving in her vicinity next year.

I share this to illustrate God's ability to bring people together. I admitted a couple of weeks ago I should start mentoring again. I didn't have anyone who caught my fancy. But when I saw her I knew she was a possibility. There was something about her that resonated.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Vinter
Upvote 0