✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
In reading Proverbs 8, verses 34-35 stood out for me:

"Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD."

Precious promises.

91c13777c02015ded5e904c8fe0137c5.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Proverbs 8:

is this not marvelously glorious?

This verse is saying that CREATION would NOT have been POSSIBLE without "wisdom".

How PRECIOUS wisdom is, amen?

Amen.

"The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:" ~Proverbs 8:22-25

827dd4273736a8ef7ea21f2327ce4ace.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Proverbs 8:

Wisdom calls.

"Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths. She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors. Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man. O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart. Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness;there is nothing froward or perverse in them. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it." ~Proverbs 8:1-11

photo.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0