tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 132:11 The LORD swore an oath to David, a promise He will not revoke: “One of your descendants I will place on your throne. 12 If your sons keep My covenant and the testimony I will teach them, then their sons will also sit on your throne forever and ever.”​
17 There I will make a horn to sprout for David; I have prepared a lamp for my anointed. 18 His enemies I will clothe with shame, but on him his crown will shine.”

‘Horn’ means descendant. ‘Branch’ means descendant. ‘Jesse’ is the father of David, thus we have a descendant of David just as in Psalm 132:17 above.

Isaiah 11:1 Then a shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a Branch from his roots will bear fruit.​

Thus: ‘Horn’ means ‘Branch’.

Isaiah 11:1 Then a shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a Branch from his roots will bear fruit.​
10 On that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples. The nations will seek Him, and His place of rest will be glorious. 11 On that day the Lord will extend His hand a second time to recover the remnant of His people from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.​
12 He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; He will collect the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth. 13 Then the jealousy of Ephraim will depart, and the adversaries of Judah will be cut off. Ephraim will no longer envy Judah, nor will Judah harass Ephraim. 14 They will swoop down on the slopes of the Philistines to the west; together they will plunder the sons of the east. They will lay their hands on Edom and Moab, and the Ammonites will be subject to them.

This 'Branch' gathers the exiles. This ‘Branch’, this ‘horn’, takes over 3 countries: Edom, Moab, and the Ammonites in verse 14 above.

In the Psalm 83 coalition, there are 10 countries (the sons of Lot are Moab and Ammon).

Psalm 83:5 For they conspire with one accord; against you they make a covenant— 6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites, 7 Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Asshur (Assyria) also has joined them; they are the strong arm of the children of Lot. Selah​

Now let’s look at Daniel 7’s Little Horn – who defeats 3 horns out of 10 horns.

7 After this, as I watched in my vision in the night, suddenly a fourth beast appeared, and it was terrifying—dreadful and extremely strong—with large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed; then it trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the beasts before it, and it had ten horns. 8 While I was contemplating the horns, suddenly another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like those of a man and a mouth that spoke words of arrogance.​

It is the Daniel 7 Little Horn that will ‘gather the exiles of Israel’ and will defeat 3 horns (Edom, Moab, and Ammon).

Daniel 11:41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land, and many countries will fall. But these will be delivered from his hand: Edom, Moab, and the leaders of the Ammonites.​

This verse is indicating that this king is not the ruler of Tyre (the Daniel 7 Little Horn), it is the Assyrian. The Assyrian does not take over these 3 horns.

Continuing on with Isaiah,

Isaiah 14:19 But you are cast out of your grave Like an abominable branch, Like the garment of those who are slain, Thrust through with a sword, Who go down to the stones of the pit, Like a corpse trodden underfoot.​

This 'Lucifer' ('day star') (the Daniel 7 Little Horn) in Isa 14:12 is the 'wicked branch'/ 'abominable branch' that started showing up in Isaiah 11:1 as the 'branch'.

The point of this 'branch' / 'horn' is that it will heal the civil war and lead the 2 united factions to defeat Edom, Moab, and Ammon (among others). It is this horn that confirms the Dan 9:27 and breaks it at the 7th Trumpet. This horn is called an angel (Ezek 28:14).

Edom, Moab, and Ammon (the 3 horns that are plucked up/ taken over in Dan 7:8) are taken over within the timeframe of Rev 9:13-21 (the start of the 6th Trumpet), the 'great tribulation'.

The saints are given into the Daniel 7 Little Horn's hand for 1260 days after subduing the 3 kings - Edom, Moab, and Ammon.

Dan 7:23This is what he said: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on the earth, different from all the other kingdoms, and it will devour the whole earth, trample it down, and crush it. 24And the ten horns are ten kings who will rise from this kingdom. After them another king, different from the earlier ones, will rise and subdue three kings. 25 He will speak out against the Most High and oppress the saints of the Most High, intending to change the appointed times and laws; and the saints will be given into his hand for a time, and times, and half a time.

When the Daniel 7 Little Horn breaks the covenant at the 7th Trumpet (1260 days after Revelation 10's mighty angel confirms the covenant), then the Daniel 7 Little Horn is killed and the rest of the beasts are given' a season and a time' more. We know what a 'time' means: in Daniel 7:25, it is the same Hebrew word 'iddan' ('time') that is being used in Daniel 7:12. In Dan 7:25, 'iddan' means a year - 'time, times, and a half time' means 3 and a half years, thus, a 'season and a time' means a year and a season, which can reasonably be interpreted as literally 70 weeks.

Dan 7:11 Then I kept watching because of the arrogant words the horn was speaking. As I continued to watch, the beast was slain, and its body was destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was removed, but they were granted an extension of life for a season and a time.
Who are the 'other beasts' that are given an extension of life? It is the other Daniel 7 beasts aside from the fourth beast: the lion, bear, and leopard with 4 heads (Dan 7:4-6). What are the animals mentioned in Revelation 13? The 'leopard, bear, and lion'.

Rev 13:2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.​