Covid-19 natural immunity compared to vaccine-induced immunity: The definitive summary

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Sharyl Attkisson
From one of the real reporters working the beat in our era…Sharyl Attkisson:

"However, vaccination rates alone tell little about a population’s true immune-status. And where high Covid case counts occur, it ultimately means a larger segment of that community ends up better-protected, vaccines aside. That’s according to virologists who point out that fighting off Covid, even without developing any symptoms, leaves people with what’s thought to be more robust and longer-lasting immunity than the vaccines confer."

Covid-19 natural immunity compared to vaccine-induced immunity: The definitive summary | Sharyl Attkisson

(Comments section worth reading)
View attachment 303712
Who to believe, scientists or journalists?

It’s a tough one and no mistake.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
There’s no question that natural immunity is part of the picture. I suspect that’s one reason case tended to move elsewhere after the initial peaks in the NE. But if you look at cases per 100k, many of the places that are current hot spots have large cumulative case counts per capita, and thus presumably lots of people with immunity. United States COVID: 42,800,494 Cases and 690,715 Deaths - Worldometer (you can click the colum for cases per 100k to sort.) If you compare maps showing current hot spots and vaccination rates, it’s pretty striking. Look at the maps on the main page of The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I'm not even particularly endangering myself, because I could get it either way. Maybe I already had it, for all I know, and I'm already partially immune.
By the same token you may be yet to catch it and die from it. If only there was a way to dramatically decrease your risk of death.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums