Covid-19 natural immunity compared to vaccine-induced immunity: The definitive summary

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In short, you need to corrupt several million doctors, nurses, hospital staff, pubic health officials, reporters, EMTs, etc. all at once - or else assume they have always been corrupt. That is a classic big time conspiracy theory.

No. You only have to corrupt the highest-ups, who are congenitally bent towards saving position and power (they scratched and clawed to get there, by golly!). From there edicts are sent down to the "several million" as a fait accompli. Get on board, underling, or find a new job.

We've seen how effective that is. Only a few have the nerve to stand their ground.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. You only have to corrupt the highest-ups, who are congenitally bent towards saving position and power (they scratched and clawed to get there, by golly!). From there edicts are sent down to the "several million" as a fait accompli. Get on board, underling, or find a new job.

We've seen how effective that is. Only a few have the nerve to stand their ground.

The world medical community is not a single hierarchy.

• Agree
Reactions: LizaMarie
Upvote 0

LeafByNiggle

Jul 20, 2021
Minneapolis
✟174,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

people are speaking about adverse reactions
People are also speaking about the CIA plot to assassinate JFK and area 51. In today's world of the Internet, you can find people speaking about all sorts of things.

Upvote 0

LeafByNiggle

Jul 20, 2021
Minneapolis
✟174,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I never said it was a conspiracy

I merely said there is a bias
Your claim that officials are suppressing reports of adverse reactions requires the conspiracy I described. There is no way it could happen unless you assume that conspiracy.

• Agree
Reactions: tas8831
Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
Your claim that officials are suppressing reports of adverse reactions requires the conspiracy I described. There is no way it could happen unless you assume that conspiracy.

what would you call wanting the vaccine to be effective

such that you do not say anything negative

because that would dissuade people from the vaccine!

~

Upvote 0

LeafByNiggle

Jul 20, 2021
Minneapolis
✟174,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

That's just as unbelievable the conspiracy theory I described. As RDKirk said, the medical community is not a single hierarchy. There is no "chain of command" whereby someone at the top could command such a gross abandonment of the Hippocratic Oath. The structure you imagine just does not exist.

Upvote 0

LeafByNiggle

Jul 20, 2021
Minneapolis
✟174,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

~
I would call that a gross abandonment of the Hippocratic Oath and a corruption of all the individual doctors at once, not to mention scientific integrity. Fantastical. In other words, it is highly unlikely to happen.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

~

You are presuming the average caregiver is betting on that particular horse. Remember that they're on the front lines...they have the least reason of all to champion an ineffective vaccine.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

you seem to think everything is perfect

Apparently you do. At least you think the conspiracy is perfect.

I believe in the imperfection of any effort to conceal an ineffective drug on such a mass scale, particularly when there are competitor drug companies and competitor nations that would love to expose it.

• Winner
Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
I believe in the imperfection of any effort to conceal an ineffective drug on such a mass scale,

I don't think it's concealed so much as difficult to see

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As RDKirk said, the medical community is not a single hierarchy. There is no "chain of command" whereby someone at the top could command such a gross abandonment of the Hippocratic Oath.

Yet they are all in lockstep and on the same page ALL AROUND THE WORLD. Not just on medicine but on a host of other topics, welcoming in certain things and shutting out others. No conspiracy there, just a massive coincidence!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The world medical community is not a single hierarchy.

And yet (my reply to another poster who quoted you)...

...they are all in lockstep and on the same page ALL AROUND THE WORLD. Not just on medicine but on a host of other topics, welcoming in certain things and shutting out others. No conspiracy there, just a massive coincidence!

Upvote 0

LeafByNiggle

Jul 20, 2021
Minneapolis
✟174,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yet they are all in lockstep and on the same page ALL AROUND THE WORLD. Not just on medicine but on a host of other topics, welcoming in certain things and shutting out others. No conspiracy there, just a massive coincidence!
They are not in lockstep, except on the conclusions that everyone agrees are true, because they are true. It is not a coincidence at all.

• Agree
Upvote 0