North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes Jesus brought the goods news of the Kingdom. His own words verify it even if you would like to have it fit some other doctrine. It is the only Gospel/good news from God. No Kingdom, no need for a King or resurrection.

His entire ministry was about the Kingdom and how the foundation of which was God's will (giving examples of His will) was contrary to the self serving will of man which is the foundation of the world we have built here in our own image. He brought us a counter culture and gave us a choice as to which we would chose. Repent/changed, or reap your only reward which is what you have gained here..Everything He did at the will of the Father was to bring the Kingdom into being.He was our Saviour fro bringing the Kingdom to fruition and the Kingdom was a saviour from the original penalty of death.

by quoting the angels I am having it fit some other doctrine, how, please tell ?

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,584.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As matter of fact Adam is the only one we are sure heard the first, and only Law do not eat. Never spoken by the Lord to E
The law wasn't about eating but what would be required to do so.. put human will over the will of God. Same law to this day.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is what He said to Adam and Eve before they ate the apple. After they knew good and evil they were no longer free of judgement like the rest of creation still is for doing good and evil, as they haven't a clue which is which nor care..

You are saying the Lord's do not eat actual was carte blanche to do whatever they wanted? Again Scripture tells us the Lord subjected all of creation under the Law and even creation groans waiting for it release. Unfortunately some are like Balaam and cannot see or understand the things of God. No man or woman has ever had a free pass and the billions deceived by Satan into following what are false religioms just don't give a damn and follow their will over the Father's Will. Surely some do these things but the claim is it is all of them and they don't care. I see it differently their are a lot of deceived people out there in religions that demands all from them who unknowingly are working their way to hell as they can muster believing, falsely, they have found and are serving the true God. Is this the place you take the good news of Jesus Christ in making all men disciples, that reads learners, of Him? I grieve for you if this is so.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The law wasn't about eating but what would be required to do so.. put human will over the will of God. Same law to this day.

are you reading what you write and then my response? You claimed the Lord told Adam and Eve not to eat of the tree and gain the Knowledge. I tell you only Adam was told not to eat from the tree. It was the King not the Kingdom and yes Christ has primacy over everything and everyone except the Father and the Holy Spirit who are coequals with Christ.

Where do you derive that the Lord's ministry was all about the kingdom? The kingdom must be killed by wicked men. was the kingdom and not the King. In Scripture kings and their kingdoms are interchangeable one standing for the other depending on what is being written

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,584.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
are you reading what you write and then my response? You claimed the Lord told Adam and Eve not to eat of the tree and gain the Knowledge. I tell you only Adam was told not to eat from the tree.
Whatever ..semantics. The point is God said don't put your will before mine.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
by quoting the angels I am having it fit some other doctrine, how, please tell ?
Whatever ..semantics. The point is God said don't put your will before mine.
when you don't have the facts argue something else. the angels are guilty of semantics on the biggest announcement God would ever give to men. to repeat what they say is do be guilty of their same error. this angel was probably Gabriel, maybe Michael, I have never heard they had problems with the message. new one for me.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I am saying He said do not put your will before mine.

Did God speak in tongues and that is why I cannot see that it was not to eat the forbidden fruit actually translates to suppress you will and let mine rule? Why did the Lord have to close of the Tree of Life what would fallen men have eaten from then?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,584.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Did God speak in tongues and that is why I cannot see that it was not to eat the forbidden fruit actually translates to suppress you will and let mine rule?
You obviously don't see the purpose behind His command. Did they put their will ahead of His? What was the result for mankind?

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No you are.

again please disclose what semantics I am using from the angels message, the first use in Scripture generally is what it means throughout Scripture"

But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord,

The angel saidto a bunch of uneducated shepherds who also happened to be raising the sheep for Passover where the Passover Lamb of God was born Migdal Eder the Tower of the Flock at Bethlehem. Don't be afraid because you about to receive the Good News of the kingdom, no Good News of the Savior who is Christ the Lord. Please show me were by using semantics or anything else to deflect this from being about the kingdom and not the Christ? Please

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Didn't want another eternal angel fiasco.
Glad you still have your sense of humor, But I will say with every passing post your claims are less supported by Scripture and frankly you appear to be someone who wants the knowledge of Scripture but has been led somewhere else. Who are the commentators who teach these things please and thank you. God's blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you were talking about me saying apple
not the question see he little box apple was the most innoculous thing you are claiming. Please supply me a list of those you have studied who teach these things?

Okay any commentators who teach these things. Would even settle for 1 or 2

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I mentioned apple and you wandered off who knows where and why and further from the OP with every post

as right with this as you have been with all the rest of your errors. Cannot even cite one mainline commentator. Very sad and I weep for you at this juncture. I will pray the Lord brings your heart to the knowledge of the need to show who has taught you. Keeping them secret if they are wrong is dangerous to all who would be caught in this error. If your sources are correct meaning most of Christiandom, maybe all of it, needs to have these truths.

If you believe Christ's ministry was about His kingdom and not about Him from beginning to end you may need to hear some other people who were raised up to write on these things. Men like Spurgeon, Jukes and so on.

C'mon, not even one commentator, I will offer Haratio Bonar

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would I want to read any other than the words of Jesus and the teaching of His Gospel of the Kingdom? I'm into what He taught, not man's theology that tries to avoid the Kingdom, as does the Adversary.
God speed my friend

Upvote 0