enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
https://www.politico.eu/article/emm...oalition-of-the-willing-military-cooperation/

This development is imho very interesting and worth watching in light of end times and the Revelation.Please read the whole article. I desired to get the opinions of my fellow watchers, so this thread is designed for you to opine, debate, and relate to scripture regarding the ten horns/kings. I am not saying this development is that, but I am thinking that if this happens, it could be the thing mentioned in the scripture. What do you think? Here is scripture.

Daniel 7:24
The ten horns are ten kings Who shall arise from this kingdom. And another shall rise after them; He shall be different from the first ones, And shall subdue three kings.

Revelation 17:12
“The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I Dont believe Europe has any intention to destroy Israel and fight the lamb of God for possession of the pasturlands of God.
But I bet I could name ten nations in the middle east who would give it a try.
I also know of one small middle east country who is different from those ten and beat the crap out three larger nations In that area.

Daniel 7:24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I Dont believe Europe has any intention to destroy Israel and fight the lamb of God for possession of the pasturlands of God.
But I bet I could name ten nations in the middle east who would give it a try.
I also know of one small middle east country who is different from those ten and beat the crap out three larger nations In that area.

Daniel 7:24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

Please enlighten us. And please stop the riddles.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
https://www.politico.eu/article/emm...oalition-of-the-willing-military-cooperation/

This development is imho very interesting and worth watching in light of end times and the Revelation.Please read the whole article. I desired to get the opinions of my fellow watchers, so this thread is designed for you to opine, debate, and relate to scripture regarding the ten horns/kings. I am not saying this development is that, but I am thinking that if this happens, it could be the thing mentioned in the scripture. What do you think? Here is scripture.

The ten horns are ten kings Who shall arise from this kingdom. And another shall rise after them; He shall be different from the first ones, And shall subdue three kings.

“The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast.

...and the really interesting thing is in understanding "why" these kings are given authority--it's so they can tear to pieces Babylon the Great, she who has been sitting on their backs.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
...and the really interesting thing is in understanding "why" these kings are given authority--it's so they can tear to pieces Babylon the Great, she who has been sitting on their backs.
So, you think Babylon the Great isn't Europe?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, you think Babylon the Great isn't Europe?

No, I don't. I think Babylon is some token symbol of the various powers in the Middle-East, while I have also tended (with no certainty, though) to see the Ten Horns as Europe. Babylon is a separate entity from the Ten, whatever each of these is respectively. However, the article you've provided in your OP could be a small token of some of this eschatology. It's just that I'm not the type of academic who, when it comes to the End Times, likes to say "this" is definitely "that." :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, I don't. I think Babylon is some token symbol of the various powers in the Middle-East, while I have also tended (with no certainty, though) to see the Ten Horns as Europe. Babylon is a separate entity from the Ten, whatever each of these are respectively. However, the article you've provided in your OP could be a small token of some of this eschatology. It's just that I'm not the type of academic who, when it comes to the End Times, likes to say "this" is definitely "that." :cool:
I agree. The cyclical nature of all things as scripture teaches us leads to misunderstanding some things of our Father and we sometimes miss it.

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

Hi HM

I think it's interesting too. I think you did a good job in spotting the article, because a good watchman watches in all directions. From the article i like but am suspicious of the author's use of the word "anathema". Let them be anathema.

CANON IX. If any one shall say, that by faith alone the impious is justified; so as to mean that nothing else is required to co-operate in order unto obtaining the grace of justification, and that it is not in any respect necessary that he be prepared and disposed by the movement of his own will; let him be anathema. (Council of Trent, Sixth Session [1547], Decree concerning Justification [trans. Theodore Alois Buckley])

I wonder if the author wasn't seeing a Biblical connection to the ten kings.

But sorry no, i don't think these are our ten horns of the end times. I think the ten kings are all alive now because i wouldn't be surprised if we meet them in a handful of months from now.

And the beast with seven heads and ten horns, the composite beast, was never really Rome or Europe. We're not going to see a revived Roman empire from Europe on TV. It looked like it was at the time but that was only on the surface. What it really was, and will become again, was how the church in Rome exerted civil authority over the ruling governments of the nation states. They could chase a guy like Martin Luther right back to his home in Germany and put him on trial there for his life. The composite beast is an unholy alliance of church and state. Who could ever make war with that? Let them be an anathema.

This one's a done deal. Talk to God's People from the Foxe Book days. Talk to the Waldensians during their Piedmont Easter when the Dragon was chasing the Woman.

AnnaCharboniereTortured.jpg

Talk to Pope Pius who died in a French jail cell after they closed up the Vatican. But the Waldensians are under the alter right now, waiting for our turn. These ten kings from Daniel 7 were from 476 to 538 when three of them were plucked up by the roots.

KBqh0vj.png

Now you're talking end times. This is where the composite beast goes global. These guys are going to pop up suddenly like when a page is turned in one of those kids books and a fold out castle appears. It will be Lucifer's theocratic government that forms overnight during a time of complete emergency. It will be the kingdom of the Antichrist. The throne of the beast.

When the composite beast goes global, it will look more like this:

twnVSO1.gif

than it would a ten nation mini beast from Europe.

The world is full of darkness.

But the light shines in the darkness,
And the darkness has not overcome it.

Peaceful Sabbath Waldensians.

Waldenser-Wappen.jpg

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I agree. The cyclical nature of all things as scripture teaches us leads to misunderstanding some things of our Father and we sometimes miss it.
I think it's interesting too. I think you did a good job in spotting the article, because a good watchman watches in all directions.
Actually it was @Wayholka who found the article and posted it on the Earth Calamities thread. :) .I felt is was interesting, and wondered what the thoughts of my forum mates were.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Who uses the "Babylonian" Talmud as their source of truth?

Being that Daniel was explaining the dream of Nebuchadnezzar to him of future world governments after him, I think Babylon is Babylon in scripture. It started with Babylon, it will end with Babylon, completing the cycle.I have no scholarship to speak of on it, but I am looking at the way our Father has done things and explained things historically. :)

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Actually it was @Wayholka who found the article and posted it on the Earth Calamities thread. :) .I felt is was interesting, and wondered what the thoughts of my forum mates were.

It's a good idea that you started a new thread then.

There's folks around these parts that don't want that thread becoming a debate thread.

:)

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's a good idea that you started a new thread then.

There's folks around these parts that don't want that thread becoming a debate thread.

:)

LOL! Yeah, I am the main one. ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Being that Daniel was explaining the dream of Nebuchadnezzar to him of future world governments after him, I think Babylon is Babylon in scripture. It started with Babylon, it will end with Babylon, completing the cycle.I have no scholarship to speak of on it, but I am looking at the way our Father has done things and explained things historically. :)

Why does the Israeli Parliment building contain occultic symbols, if it was not built by those promoting Mystery Babylon?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why does the Israeli Parliment building contain occultic symbols, if it was not built by those promoting Mystery Babylon?
I watched a bit of the video. I didn't like the music. So you are saying the Masons are Mystery Babylon?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I watched a bit of the video. I didn't like the music. So you are saying the Masons are Mystery Babylon?

I am sorry that the video showing the occultic symbols in the Israeli Parliment Building designed and paid for by the Rothschild family did not have your kind of music.

I did not realize that your electronic devices do not have a mute or volume control.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am sorry that the video showing the occultic symbols in the Israeli Parliment Building designed and paid for by the Rothschild family did not have your kind of music.

But you being a promoter of the Rothchild family - you loved it ;)

Upvote 0