✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey all...
I don't know how may of you have been over in the Angels Area :http://christianforums.com/f725

But our Gwenyfur is in the hospital for the next few days at least. Gweny has been sick for quite a few days, but was still helping out until yesterday.

So I'm going to ask that you first, send up some prayers for her, second, you send sweet things to her guestbook for her return, and last... have patience with me in getting games going today, and the screen shots for the Polling threads. I just learned how to do them firstly, and second, being on dial up and having this many windows open and programs running has eaten up a lot more time than I thought.
I really appreciate all the folks who've been Fellowshipping, and posting the pictures.... People in this thread will be getting Blessings and Reps :)

And I'm about to go hide in 8 new places for seeking..
GoldBeat.gif

Same as Yesterday, 100 Blessings to those who find them first and PM me with the link :)

Hugs and Have Fun!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fishin4christ

The Fisherman
Dec 17, 2007
Georgia
✟23,940.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey.... what do you think you're doing?
I have to hide them or else Amanda will eat them all ! She's obsessed with chocolate covered strawberries. Some other folks like them too you know ! :D

Reactions: foreveramanda
Upvote 0

MrsSeptemberPenguin

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Minnesota
✟32,184.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I have to hide them or else Amanda will eat them all ! She's obsessed with chocolate covered strawberries. Some other folks like them too you know ! :D
Yeah... like me :p No hiding them from me... besides it's almost valentines day... let your date have her chocolate covered strawberries :) If you're nice maybe she'll share ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fishin4christ

The Fisherman
Dec 17, 2007
Georgia
✟23,940.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah... like me :p No hiding them from me... besides it's almost valentines day... let your date have her chocolate covered strawberries :) If you're nice maybe she'll share ;)
Brings in another box, ok, ok here yall go ! Btw, gottbe is my date !!! ;)

Upvote 0

ForHisGlory

You're Invited To My Mansion In The Sky
Jun 3, 2006
GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'll definitely give her some love in guestbooks and PM, also as a fellow dialupper I know how it is to be doing things with multiple windows open so as for me, take your time. :hug:
:hug: thank you hon :)
Will do !!! I hope she gets well soon !!
I'll be praying for Gweny. Hope she is better soon :)
:hug: Thanks
*hides all chocolate covered strawberries*

LOL...while waiting for this page to load...I found and ate every one of them LOL:tutu: :pink: :ebil:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.