Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Paul was fighting against the Judaizers that were teaching you MUST be circumcsized and follow the Mosaic laws to be saved. THAT is what he meant by adding to the gospel.What you believe to be the gospel is a license to sin.

Again, look at all the warnings, especially in Galatians, the church most hounded by Judaizers.

I'm sorry you don't want to continue with me. But I hope you WILL at least re-read the New Testament and take heed. You say you don't have a desire to sin, so teach the truth to those who still sin. The candy coated gospel is a disgrace, not grace. True Grace is the Spirit of Grace - the Holy Spirit who gives us POWER. I can understand if you lied about not having a desire to sin. That must be terrifying. But just seek God with all your heart and He will give you the gift of the Holy Spirit.

The truth is that our obedience to the Law and our "good works" do not save us, only Jesus Christ and His finished work, the Gospel, can.

That is not a "candy coated Gospel", nor is it giving ourselves or anyone else a "license to sin." And "grace" is unmerited and unearned favour.

It may interest you to know that Paul also was accused of endorsing and encouraging sin because he preached freedom in Christ.

7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

8 And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just. -Romans 3:7-8

There is no such thing as trusting in Jesus Christ too much, and anyone who says that freedom in Christ is a license to sin, does not truly understand the Gospel that saved us. One who truly believes the Gospel is not going to say "good, now I can go sin all I want, thank you Jesus!", or something to that effect. That would be ridiculous. And we do not get to make "rules" about God's grace and salvation just because we think that someone will possibly abuse that grace.

3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: - Galatians 2:3-4

Our salvation is a gift, freely given, not earned in any way by us.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The truth is that our obedience to the Law and our "good works" do not save us, only Jesus Christ and His finished work, the Gospel, can.

That is not a "candy coated Gospel", nor is it giving ourselves or anyone else a "license to sin." And "grace" is unmerited and unearned favour.

It may interest you to know that Paul also was accused of endorsing and encouraging sin because he preached freedom in Christ.

7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

8 And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just. -Romans 3:7-8

There is no such thing as trusting in Jesus Christ too much, and anyone who says that freedom in Christ is a license to sin, does not truly understand the Gospel that saved us. One who truly believes the Gospel is not going to say "good, now I can go sin all I want, thank you Jesus!", or something to that effect. That would be ridiculous. And we do not get to make "rules" about God's grace and salvation just because we think that someone will possibly abuse that grace.

3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: - Galatians 2:3-4

Our salvation is a gift, freely given, not earned in any way by us.

God bless.

A succinct masterpiece!....God bless you , fine lady

• Friendly
Reactions: amariselle
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How does the grace of God manifest in your life? What is "the gospel."

A Christian author who does not k now what the Gospel is?
Wow........1cor15:1-4......Jesus died for our sins according to the Scriptures and that He was buried and that He rose again the third day according to the Scripture.....” by which you ARE SAVED ! No “ buts “ attached like “ yeah I know the Gospel saves BUT once you know “that” you gotta “live Holy “ or the Gospel saves BUT once you know that you must keep the law." Nope.....does not say that.Just Believe this promise of God like Abraham believed the promise God gave him to believe and was declared “Righteous”. This is also the Gospel God says you will be JUDGED by.....God wasn’t impressed with Cain and his works and He ain’t impressed with yours......

• Agree
Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The question is, what is the "willful sin" spoken of in Scripture?

The truth comes from the spirit. Anything not from faith is sin. So, if one has received some truth, then doesn't continue on 'in faith' ...faith unctions one to knock, seek and find...to build a city/idol (of what has been received) brings to a stand still any further revelation of truth and is really unbelief...

Paul speaks about the Law of Moses and its repercussions in the flesh. Now it is the spirit...

If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and raging fire that will consume all adversaries. Anyone who rejected the Law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much more severely do you think one deserves to be punished who has trampled on the Son of God, profaned the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge His people.” Hebrew 10:26-29

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The truth comes from the spirit. Anything not from faith is sin. So, if one has received some truth, then doesn't continue on 'in faith' ...faith unctions one to knock, seek and find...to build a city/idol (of what has been received) brings to a stand still any further revelation of truth and is really unbelief...

Paul speaks about the Law of Moses and its repercussions in the flesh. Now it is the spirit...

If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and raging fire that will consume all adversaries. Anyone who rejected the Law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much more severely do you think one deserves to be punished who has trampled on the Son of God, profaned the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge His people.” Hebrew 10:26-29

Text without context is error.....if you want the true meanings of some of these scary verses from Hebrews....please google this. You tube Renee Roland willful sin. It will ease your mind if true. Only you can decide that

Upvote 0

amariselle

Jesus Never Fails
Sep 28, 2004
The Great Northern Wilderness
✟60,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

The "willful sin" is a rejection of the Gospel, a rejection of Christ and His one time and all sufficient sacrifice for sin.

10 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? - Hebrews 10:1-29

The "willful sin" is to reject Christ and His one time sacrifice, the only sacrifice for sin. To count "the blood of the covenant" (Christ's blood) an "unclean thing". To say it cannot save and cleanse us from sin.

In context, it is clear that these verses do not
say we had better never mess up or sin ever again once we're saved. What is being taught here is that the Law and animal sacrifice was a shadow of Christ, and that if one rejects Christ, there is no more sacrifice for sin. Jesus is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Upvote 0

PeaceB

Apr 20, 2017
Arlington
✟37,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Head for the hills Ma Barker!!!! Peace is preaching that “licsense to sin “ stuff.! Let’s all go out and sin ‘til the cows come home. It just makes so much sense to sin , even though it will come back to haunt us, even though God will chastise us.who cares? Just because if we ignore His chastisement He might callus home early with a premature death....big deal ! Please. Law keepers will never understand. My young daughter many years ago was saved from a terrible bicycle wreck by a neighbor many years ago .i did not know the guy then....I do not know the guy now.He saved my daughter is all I know . Till this day my gratitude is such that he can do no wrong and I would do anything for him.That’s a lot like my attitude towards sin these days . Jesus did a lot more for me than rescue my daughter from a bike wreck....He saved me Fromm a Hell I deserve.."how much convincing do you think that would make me want to please Him? This makes me kinda like Paul....I don’t want to sin because I want to please Him that did so much for me—-in reality though I sometimes sin because I am in this weak sinful flesh.we’ll get perfection later , in the afterlife.. meanwhile God’s grace will cover us until then.we don’t have to deceive ourselves into believing we are above sin while we are in these vessels of clay. We all sin every hour of every day—-if not in deed at least in thought. A wise lady said once that “we all have secret thoughts that would shame Hell”
There ain’t nobody in these forum groups fooling anybody that they are different. Get over yourself , sinner.
That is all well and good, but should you fall and commit adultery tomorrow, I suggest that you repent, ask for forgiveness, and turn back to the Lord. You love the Lord today, but neither of us knows whether you will continue to love him tomorrow. Every time you choose to sin, you reject Jesus as Lord and you do not love him. Plenty of people who loved the Lord in the past hate him today.

• Winner
Reactions: Goatee
Upvote 0

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟83,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nope as in you won't look at the Scripture, or nope that is not what the Scripture says?

The Nicolaitans was taught by Nicolas, one of the early Christians in Acts. He taught that Jesus only came in Spirit, and not in the flesh, and only sins of our spirit are wrong, but not sins of the flesh.
Documentation please?
My research regarding Nicolaitan showed that Nicolas was trying to put pagan practices into the Christian church.
Who Were the Nicolaitans | Sparkling Gems from the Greek
I don't know if this was true or not, but I didn't see anything like you are claiming.

And someone on this thread was of the same notion that we do not sin in our spirit, but only in our body and soul
That would be me. Because that is what I believe.
Why would Paul tell the Christians at Ephesus to forbear with one another and to forgive one another as Christ has forgiven you.
In chapter one, Paul makes it clear that the people he is writing to are people that Christ has accepted, They are in the Beloved. Why would you need to forgive someone who has not wronged you?

In Romans 8:1, Paul writes There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit .
Why would Paul say because we are in Christ Jesus we have no condemnation?
You say if we are in Christ Jesus we do not do anything wrong.
When I say "We" I mean the whole of, spirit soul and body.
If we don't do anything wrong, why would we have this promise of no condemnation.
The gift of no condemnation is for those people who screw up, like me and whoever is reading this post.

That is not to say that we can't sin. We still have free will and why it is an abomination after receiving the Spirit to quench Him and willfully sin. It is rebellion against the Spirit of Grace, and tramples on the blood of Jesus. It is so bad you can lose your salvation and "return to perdition." That is if you don't repent all over again.
If you lose your salvation, it is IMPOSSIBLE to repent. Hebrews 6:4-6
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Amen!!!!!! and Amen!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The "willful sin" is a rejection of the Gospel, a rejection of Christ and His one time and all sufficient sacrifice for sin.

10 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? - Hebrews 10:1-29

The "willful sin" is to reject Christ and His one time sacrifice, the only sacrifice for sin. To count "the blood of the covenant" (Christ's blood) an "unclean thing". To say it cannot save and cleanse us from sin.

say we had better never mess up or sin ever again once we're saved. What is being taught here is that the Law and animal sacrifice was a shadow of Christ, and that if one rejects Christ, there is no more sacrifice for sin. Jesus is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Another gem of a post......I think just about “all” Sins are “willful” when you stop and think about it...God bless you

• Agree
Upvote 0

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟83,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You love the Lord today, but neither of us knows whether you will continue to love him tomorrow
But I do know one thing, that Jesus Christ will love me and be with me tomorrow and the next day and the next month and the next year and the next decade and the next century.
Because He promised He would. Hebrews 13:5

Every time you choose to sin, you reject Jesus as Lord and you do not love him
That statement would put someone under serious condemnation.

I see you are engaged. Do you think you and your future husband will never hurt each other?
And when one of you hurts the other will it mean that the love is completely gone?
Do you love your parents? When you did something wrong, was your love for your parents gone?
When your parents did something you did not like did it mean that there love for you was gone?

Jesus said, if you love me, keep my commandments.
How many times has a spouse told that to there spouse in an abusive relationship.

People interpret this command of Jesus in such a condemning way that it makes it look like Jesus is saying,
"you better prove your love for Me or else".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Back to "This"

WARNING!

Matthew 24...Jesus' Prophecy on "the end of the age"
9 “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
10 At that time many will "fall away" (apostasy) and will betray one another and hate one another.
11 Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.
12 Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.
13 But the one who endures to the end (of tribulations), he will be saved (from death or worse).
14 This "gospel of the kingdom" (Divine Messiah has come to save!) shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations,
and then the end (of tribulations) will come.

REMEDY?

Hebrews 12:2
fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

I agree. The Judaizers were not only adding you must be circumcised, keep holy days and keep kosher, they were still sacrificing for sins. They didn't understand that God sacrificed Himself as the final sacrifice, once for all.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Nope as in you won't look at the Scripture, or nope that is not what the Scripture says?

Documentation please?
My research regarding Nicolaitan showed that Nicolas was trying to put pagan practices into the Christian church.
Who Were the Nicolaitans | Sparkling Gems from the Greek
I don't know if this was true or not, but I didn't see anything like you are claiming.

That would be me. Because that is what I believe.
Why would Paul tell the Christians at Ephesus to forbear with one another and to forgive one another as Christ has forgiven you.
In chapter one, Paul makes it clear that the people he is writing to are people that Christ has accepted, They are in the Beloved. Why would you need to forgive someone who has not wronged you?

In Romans 8:1, Paul writes There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit .
Why would Paul say because we are in Christ Jesus we have no condemnation?
You say if we are in Christ Jesus we do not do anything wrong.
When I say "We" I mean the whole of, spirit soul and body.
If we don't do anything wrong, why would we have this promise of no condemnation.
The gift of no condemnation is for those people who screw up, like me and whoever is reading this post.

If you lose your salvation, it is IMPOSSIBLE to repent. Hebrews 6:4-6
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Amen!!!!!! and Amen!!!!!!!!!!

What I said about the Nicolaitans came from an understanding of Gnosticism. He was of that overall umbrella. Also from Eusebius.

Upvote 0

PeaceB

Apr 20, 2017
Arlington
✟37,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
But I do know one thing, that Jesus Christ will love me and be with me tomorrow and the next day and the next month and the next year and the next decade and the next century.
Because He promised He would. Hebrews 13:5

That statement would put someone under serious condemnation.

I see you are engaged. Do you think you and your future husband will never hurt each other?
And when one of you hurts the other will it mean that the love is completely gone?
Do you love your parents? When you did something wrong, was your love for your parents gone?
When your parents did something you did not like did it mean that there love for you was gone?

Jesus said, if you love me, keep my commandments.
How many times has a spouse told that to there spouse in an abusive relationship.

People interpret this command of Jesus in such a condemning way that it makes it look like Jesus is saying,
"you better prove your love for Me or else".
Of course, there is a distinction between sins unto death and sins that are not unto death, but it may very well mean that your love is completely gone. We have seen that plenty of times. It does not matter how many times you profess your undying love to your spouse, if you continue to cheat on him it is not love, and you do not love him. What you “loved” was your own selfish desire to be with another person.

“Not everyone who says to me ‘Lord Lord’ . . .” you know the rest.

Love is not simply a feeling. It is willing the good for another person, and acting accordingly. You cannot divorce love and proper conduct. “Love” without proper conduct is no kind of love at all, and we both know that from everyday experience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Galatians 5:16-26

16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I didn't watch it all and I can't say that she is correct in everything that she says but she has a deep faith in Jesus Christ so she has the main issue correct.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Still asking for documentation.

I gave you the clues for sources, look them up. You're going to believe what you want anyway. I just don't believe the name is a break-down of the Greek. It certainly wasn't at the time, so it is implausible.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is all well and good, but should you fall and commit adultery tomorrow, I suggest that you repent, ask for forgiveness, and turn back to the Lord. You love the Lord today, but neither of us knows whether you will continue to love him tomorrow. Every time you choose to sin, you reject Jesus as Lord and you do not love him. Plenty of people who loved the Lord in the past hate him today.

I would bet my bottom dollar that that is impossible for a Believer....for “ religios “ people I,m sure it happens all the time....it does not affect the true Body of Christ...these “ haters” were never in that Body.....do you have any examples of these types....thanks

Upvote 0