Can The Revelation False Prophet Be a Beast?

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some men have created a doctrine that says the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward is the "false prophet" of Rev.16:13 and 19:20. That is a confusing idea since the Rev.16:13 verse describes the false prophet, the beast, and the dragon as separate entities:

Rev 16:13-14
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

KJV

There's two separate beasts being described in Rev.13. The 1st beast is a kingdom that has seven heads, ten horns, and ten crowns. In Rev.17:12 we are told the "ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings". That's pointing to a kingdom beast not a person.

The 2nd beast is a person described starting in Rev.13:11 as the "another beast", who exercises all the power of the 1st beast that came before him, working great wonders and miracles on earth in the sight of men.

Rev 13:11-14
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

KJV

In reality, the 2nd beast ("another beast") is about the idea of a beast king (from the Book of Daniel). It's linked to the "dragon" (Satan per Rev.12:9).

Did you notice in Rev.16:13-14 the unclean spirits out of the mouths of all three, the dragon, the false prophet, and the beast, do those working of miracles?

This suggests that the dragon, the false prophet, and the beast of that verse are all... the same entity, the beast king, the 2nd beast ("another beast") of Rev.13:11 forward.

In Rev.19:20 we notice the beast and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire at Christ's coming, but not the dragon (Satan).

Rev 19:20
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

KJV

Again, who was it back in Rev.13:11-14 that works the great wonders and miracles to deceive? It's the "another beast", a 2nd beast, the idea of the beast king (for there must be a 'beast king' if their is a 'beast kingdom' to fit the Daniel pattern). So how can that "another beast" of Rev.13:11 also be the "false prophet" of Rev.16:13? And how is that the dragon (Satan) is not cast into the lake of fire at Christ's coming, but the beast and false prophet are, because God's GWT Judgment into the lake of fire doesn't happen until after Christ's future thousand years reign of Rev.20?

To me this can only mean that the "beast" and "false prophet" of Rev.16:13-14 are only roles the "another beast" will play. When Jesus comes, those roles are destroyed, but... Satan the dragon is not, but is instead locked in his pit prison for a thousand years.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This might help you see the 2nd beast is indeed also called the false prophet:

The second beast is also called the false prophet in Revelation. We know this because the second beast is the one who performs miracles before the first beast and later Rev. restates this fact but identifies the second beast as the false prophet who is the same one that had performed miracles before the first beast. All the clues are there, we just have to read and take note of them.

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to
them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Here we read of the second beast, who performs miracles in the sight of the first beast and performing those miracles in order to deceive the people!

1: Second beast performs miracles before the first beast
2: performs these miracles to deceive the people.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received
the mark of the beast
, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Here we see that the false prophet performed miracles before the beast in order to deceive people and cause them to worship that same beast.

1: False prophet performs miracles before the first beast
performs these miracles to deceive the people.

So to sum up what we have found:

1: Second beast, also called the false prophet, performs miracles before the first beast.

Therefore, the second beast is a person who is called the false prophet, the one responsible for performing miracles designed to deceive people and cause them to worship the first beast.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This might help you see the 2nd beast is indeed also called the false prophet:

The second beast is also called the false prophet in Revelation. We know this because the second beast is the one who performs miracles before the first beast and later Rev. restates this fact but identifies the second beast as the false prophet who is the same one that had performed miracles before the first beast. All the clues are there, we just have to read and take note of them.

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to
them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Here we read of the second beast, who performs miracles in the sight of the first beast and performing those miracles in order to deceive the people!

1: Second beast performs miracles before the first beast

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received
the mark of the beast
, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Here we see that the false prophet performed miracles before the beast in order to deceive people and cause them to worship that same beast.

1: False prophet performs miracles before the first beast
performs these miracles to deceive the people.

So to sum up what we have found:

1: Second beast, also called the false prophet, performs miracles before the first beast.

Therefore, the second beast is a person who is called the false prophet, the one responsible for performing miracles designed to deceive people and cause them to worship the first beast.

That's basically what I was showing, but where we disagree is that the "false prophet", the "beast", and the "dragon" are shown as separate entities in the Rev.16:13 verse. If the false prophet was the 2nd beast, then it would not have that "beast" as a separate entity.

Rev 16:13
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

KJV

In the next 14th verse, those "unclean spirits" are defined as devils working miracles. So all 3... entities work those miracles, not just the false prophet.

Furthermore, in Rev.19:20 the false prophet and the beast are shown as separate entities again, going into the lake of fire.

That is actually pointing to all three as symbols. The false prophet is symbolic, the beast is symbolic, and the dragon is symbolic. They are roles, not real entities, and I believe they all equally apply to roles Satan himself will do on earth when he is booted out the heavenly to the earth per Rev.12:7 forward.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's basically what I was showing, but where we disagree is that the "false prophet", the "beast", and the "dragon" are shown as separate entities in the Rev.16:13 verse. If the false prophet was the 2nd beast, then it would not have that "beast" as a separate entity.

That beast there is the first beast of Rev 13. Rev calls the FP a beast one time, then switches to false prophet while continuing to call the Rev 13 beast the "beast".

That is actually pointing to all three as symbols. The false prophet is symbolic, the beast is symbolic, and the dragon is symbolic. They are roles, not real entities, and I believe they all equally apply to roles Satan himself will do on earth when he is booted out the heavenly to the earth per Rev.12:7 forward.

The FP is not symbolic. He is a man who will give false prophecies. The beast is symbolic of a government, explained in Rev 17. The dragon is Satan because it's one of his names. So, only the beast with 7 heads is symbolic.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That beast there is the first beast of Rev 13. Rev calls the FP a beast one time, then switches to false prophet while continuing to call the Rev 13 beast the "beast".

The FP is not symbolic. He is a man who will give false prophecies. The beast is symbolic of a government, explained in Rev 17. The dragon is Satan because it's one of his names. So, only the beast with 7 heads is symbolic.

I only see the 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2 being a 'kingdom beast', because it's described as having seven heads, ten horns, and ten crowns. That cannot mean a person, but a system. So how does that 1st beast, a kingdom, do the miracles the "another beast" does? I don't think we can cross-apply the miracles like that.

The 2nd beast, the "another beast" is the person being described that fits the role of the 'beast king' from Daniel. And it's he that does the great wonders and miracles. No mention of the FP there.

In Rev.16:13, that "beast", I interpret to mean the "another beast" role, the one of Rev.13:11 forward that does the great wonders and miracles. The FP I interpret as just another role for that same person, and the dragon of course is Satan per Rev.12:9, which that to me is Jesus showing us directly... a pointer to Satan as the coming Antichrist.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I only see the 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2 being a 'kingdom beast', because it's described as having seven heads, ten horns, and ten crowns. That cannot mean a person, but a system.

I know.

So how does that 1st beast, a kingdom, do the miracles the "another beast" does? I don't think we can cross-apply the miracles like that.

Who says the first beast did any of those miracles?

Here are the verses:

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

There are no miracles attributed to this beast.

The 2nd beast, the "another beast" is the person being described that fits the role of the 'beast king' from Daniel. And it's he that does the great wonders and miracles. No mention of the FP there.

The false prophet is the King, also called the Antichrist by John though not in Rev.

In Rev.16:13, that "beast", I interpret to mean the "another beast" role, the one of Rev.13:11 forward that does the great wonders and miracles.

No, that would be incorrect. The beast here is the first beast and only here are miracles worked by the evil spirits that come out of their mouths. Those spirits work miracles to get them to agree to go to battle. None of the three named are working miracles if you read it carefully.

Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The FP I interpret as just another role for that same person

The FP is the only singular person ever mentioned in Rev 13. The first beast has no singular person leading it besides many people believing that.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some men have created a doctrine that says the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward is the "false prophet" of Rev.16:13 and 19:20. That is a confusing idea since the Rev.16:13 verse describes the false prophet, the beast, and the dragon as separate entities:

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

KJV

There's two separate beasts being described in Rev.13. The 1st beast is a kingdom that has seven heads, ten horns, and ten crowns. In Rev.17:12 we are told the "ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings". That's pointing to a kingdom beast not a person.

The 2nd beast is a person described starting in Rev.13:11 as the "another beast", who exercises all the power of the 1st beast that came before him, working great wonders and miracles on earth in the sight of men.

Rev 13:11-14
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

KJV

In reality, the 2nd beast ("another beast") is about the idea of a beast king (from the Book of Daniel). It's linked to the "dragon" (Satan per Rev.12:9).

Did you notice in Rev.16:13-14 the unclean spirits out of the mouths of all three, the dragon, the false prophet, and the beast, do those working of miracles?

This suggests that the dragon, the false prophet, and the beast of that verse are all... the same entity, the beast king, the 2nd beast ("another beast") of Rev.13:11 forward.

In Rev.19:20 we notice the beast and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire at Christ's coming, but not the dragon (Satan).

Rev 19:20
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

KJV

Again, who was it back in Rev.13:11-14 that works the great wonders and miracles to deceive? It's the "another beast", a 2nd beast, the idea of the beast king (for there must be a 'beast king' if their is a 'beast kingdom' to fit the Daniel pattern). So how can that "another beast" of Rev.13:11 also be the "false prophet" of Rev.16:13? And how is that the dragon (Satan) is not cast into the lake of fire at Christ's coming, but the beast and false prophet are, because God's GWT Judgment into the lake of fire doesn't happen until after Christ's future thousand years reign of Rev.20?

To me this can only mean that the "beast" and "false prophet" of Rev.16:13-14 are only roles the "another beast" will play. When Jesus comes, those roles are destroyed, but... Satan the dragon is not, but is instead locked in his pit prison for a thousand years.
Revelation 13

Verses 1-8 describe the beast/antichrist as the first beast wounded.

Verse 11 describes the (False Prophet) as beast #2 horns like a lamb, the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Verses 13-14 The (False Prophet) calls fire from heaven, performs miracles "In The Sight Of The First Beast/Antichrist" they are both together Beast/False Prophet, can't you see this?

Revelation 19:20 clearly explains the beast with the horns like a lamb (False Prophet), did miracles in the sight of the beast/Antichrist, and deceived those that took the mark and worshipped theimage.

The account of Revelation 13 & Revelation 17 are parallel teachings.

The beast with ten horns is a literal human man, and the 10 horns represent kings that have joined his leadership.

You falsely cry a new doctrine has been presented.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The beast with ten horns is a literal human man, and the 10 horns represent kings that have joined his leadership.

There is no singular man described there. It is a government with ten heads which are mountains, the area it controls, and has ten kings that rules those mountains. The only singular person left to be the Antichrist is the second beast, the false prophet.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no singular man described there. It is a government with ten heads which are mountains, the area it controls, and has ten kings that rules those mountains. The only singular person left to be the Antichrist is the second beast, the false prophet.

Revelation 13:13-14 The False Prophet Is Performing Miracles In The Sight Of The Beast, Separate Being

Well Revelation 16:12-17 shows a beast and false prophet as separate beings.

Revelation 19:20KJV shows the beast and false prophet as separate beings, and they "BOTH" were cast alive into the lake of fire.

KJV "BOTH" TWO SEPARATE BEINGS
ASV "TWO"

We will disagree.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Revelation 13:13-14 The False Prophet Is Performing Miracles In The Sight Of The Beast, Separate Being

Show us where there is an individual mentioned as far as the first beast is concerned. The FP can perform miracles in from of a 7 mountain/ten king government, which is exactly what he does.

Well Revelation 16:12-17 shows a beast and false prophet as separate beings.

Separate, yes, but not two people.

Revelation 19:20KJV shows the beast and false prophet as separate beings, and they "BOTH" were cast alive into the lake of fire.

Governments can be alive then destroyed.

KJV "BOTH" TWO SEPARATE BEINGS
ASV "TWO"

We will disagree.

Rev 17 explains the first beast and there is no individual as part of that explanation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Show us where there is an individual mentioned as far as the first beast is concerned. The FP can perform miracles in from of a 7 mountain/ten king government, which is exactly what he does.

Separate, yes, but not two people.

Governments can be alive then destroyed.

Rev 17 explains the first beast and there is no individual as part of that explanation.
Revelation 19:20KJV

Two Literal Human Beings. "Him"!

"The Beast Was Taken, And With Him The False Prophet"

Is Your Beast Government a "HIM"?

We Will Disagree

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Revelation 19:20KJV

Two Literal Human Beings. "Him"!

"The Beast Was Taken And With Him"

Is Your Beast Government a "HIM"?

We Will Disagree

I'm afraid that "him" does not mean an individual...knowledge of Greek grammar would explain that.

Again, please show from the Rev 13 and 17 verses how there is an individual as part of the Rev 13:1-5 beast

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm afraid that "him" does not mean an individual knowledge of Greek grammar would explain that.

Again, please show from the Rev 13 and 17 verses how there is an individual as part of the Rev 13:1-5 beast
Please explain how "Him" in Revelation 19:20 equates to a government.

The Beast Was Taken, And With "Him" The False Prophet"

I'm waiting on your Greek grammar lesson?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are no miracles attributed to this beast.

This says there are:

KJV

That is actually pointing to miracles by spirits out of the mouths of all three.

The false prophet is the King, also called the Antichrist by John though not in Rev.

Actually, the beast king would have to be the "another beast", the 2nd beast of Rev.13 that works the great wonders and miracles in sight of men. That's the one that fits the king of Babylon pattern who setup the idol image in false worship in his day, and also Antiochus Epiphanes in 165 B.C. Jerusalem with Zeus worship.

The metaphor of unclean spirits coming out of their mouths signifies a working of deception, for that was shown earlier back in Revelation 9 as to what the locusts do, their power being in their mouths we are told. And it points back to the waters as a flood coming out of the serpent's mouth in Rev.12. And Rev.13:14 says this:

Rev 13:14

KJV

That is the "another beast", the 2nd beast, doing those miracles. Rev.16:13-14 is pointing to all three, that another beast, the false prophet, and the dragon.

Furthermore, the only ones already judged and sentenced to perdition are Satan and his angels. No flesh born man will be judged to go into the "lake of fire" until after Christ's future thousand years reign of Rev.20. Yet the FP and beast are thrown into the lake of fire at Christ's coming. That reveals the FP and beast are but roles, and not actual flesh born men. The only one of the 3 from Rev.16:13 that doesn't go into the lake of fire at Jesus' coming is the dragon, which is Satan. This is another reason why I say the beast, FP, and dragon all point directly to Satan coming to sit in the temple as God, i.e, the Antichrist.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 13

Verses 1-8 describe the beast/antichrist as the first beast wounded.

Verse 11 describes the (False Prophet) as beast #2 horns like a lamb, the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Verses 13-14 The (False Prophet) calls fire from heaven, performs miracles "In The Sight Of The First Beast/Antichrist" they are both together Beast/False Prophet, can't you see this?

Revelation 19:20 clearly explains the beast with the horns like a lamb (False Prophet), did miracles in the sight of the beast/Antichrist, and deceived those that took the mark and worshipped theimage.

The account of Revelation 13 & Revelation 17 are parallel teachings.

You falsely cry a new doctrine has been presented.

There is no mention of the false prophet in the Rev.13 chapter. Men take the false prophet role given in Rev.16:13 and haphazardly apply it into Rev.13, which is what you just did.

In Rev.13:2, John was shown the animal beast types from Daniel 7, linking the 1st beast description to the beast kingdom pattern in Daniel. That pattern includes the idea of a 'beast king' also, especially Dan.4. That's the pattern Rev.13 is following. The 'beast king' role is described starting at Rev.13:11 with the 2nd beast, the "another beast". He is the beast king. His setting up the image of the beast idol follows the pattern of the king of Babylon who setup a golden image of himself in false worship. The only difference is this coming false one is to work great wonders and miracles in playing God.

There are 3 distinct warnings for the end we are given about a false one coming to work those great signs and wonders and miracles. It's in Matthew 24:23-26 about a pseudo-Christ, and in 2 Thess.2 about the "man of sin", and there in Rev.13:11 forward about the "another beast". The symbol of his having two horns "like" a lamb is pointing to his attempt to play Christ by those signs and wonders he will have power to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right there in scripture below, we see the Beast and False Prophet Together.

The Beast Is A "HIM" A Human Man, And He And The False Prophet Are Cast Alive Into The Lake Of Fire

Revelation 19:20

We will disagree, Revelation 3:11-14 clearly shows two beast, "another beast" performs miracles "In The Sight" of the first beast.

You want to deny the fact that "Two Beast's" are seen in Verse 14, as the "False Prophet/Another Beast" performs miracles in the sight of the "Beast That Was Wounded".

Revelation 19:20 above clearly describes Revelation 13:11-14, are you blind to the very clear teaching.

No further response on this, the horse is dead.

There is no mention of the false prophet in the Rev.13 chapter. Men take the false prophet role given in Rev.16:13 and haphazardly apply it into Rev.13, which is what you just did.

In Rev.13:2, John was shown the animal beast types from Daniel 7, linking the 1st beast description to the beast kingdom pattern in Daniel. That pattern includes the idea of a 'beast king' also, especially Dan.4. That's the pattern Rev.13 is following. The 'beast king' role is described starting at Rev.13:11 with the 2nd beast, the "another beast". He is the beast king. His setting up the image of the beast idol follows the pattern of the king of Babylon who setup a golden image of himself in false worship. The only difference is this coming false one is to work great wonders and miracles in playing God.

There are 3 distinct warnings for the end we are given about a false one coming to work those great signs and wonders and miracles. It's in Matthew 24:23-26 about a pseudo-Christ, and in 2 Thess.2 about the "man of sin", and there in Rev.13:11 forward about the "another beast". The symbol of his having two horns "like" a lamb is pointing to his attempt to play Christ by those signs and wonders he will have power to do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Right there in scripture below, we see the Beast and False Prophet Together.

The Beast Is A "HIM" A Human Man, And He And The False Prophet Are Cast Alive Into The Lake Of Fire

Revelation 19:20

We will disagree, Revelation 3:11-14 clearly shows two beast, "another beast" performs miracles "In The Sight" of the first beast.

You want to deny the fact that "Two Beast's" are seen in Verse 14, as the "False Prophet/Another Beast" performs miracles in the sight of the "Beast That Was Wounded".

Revelation 19:20 above clearly describes Revelation 13:11-14, are you blind to the very clear teaching.

No further response on this, the horse is dead.

The horse is still loose, because no flesh born human is judged until the GWT Judgment, which is another clue the false prophet and beast are simply roles the Antichrist will play, because they go into the lake of fire prior to the GWT Judgment. No flesh man has been judged to perish yet today, only Satan and his angels have been judged.

Upvote 0