Lord I believe; help my unbelief.
Oct 7, 2008
Kansas
✟11,433.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I understand the reasoning behind splitting the personal sections by gender recently, but it's killing me to see threads over there like "boom goes the dynamite" and not know what y'all are talking about.

Are you poking fun of this poor schmoe :D:

YouTube - Boom Goes the Dynamite

R

Romanseight2005

No not at all! That thread was really just part of the adjustment. I really think that people are just trying to adjust to something that came upon them suddenly. The administrators had been considering the options for a long time, but those of us on the forums weren't notified with any sort of warning. That said, once people have an opportunity to adjust to it, it will probably be fine. I think there is an element of unsettledness as well, like who knows what changes will come next, you know?

Upvote 0

waxlion10

Just shut up and be delicious- Dwight
Mar 27, 2006
United States
Visit site
✟10,368.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Too funny...the thread I posted with the title "boom goes the dynamite" was just a way for me to express how I felt about the split of the personal section.

But, yes, I have seen that YouTube clip... and I have a hard time believing that guys is for real! He's just... so not good at his job! Maybe that's where I picked up "boom goes the dynamite," because I say it IRL, too :p

Upvote 0