Biden authorizes Pentagon to deploy 3K reserve troops to Europe in response to Ukraine war

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey now, we're not supposed to ask what is driving the demand.....we might have to answer some tough questions.
Turning away from God is a big part of the demand for drugs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Biden knows the people paying attention will have him out of office soon, he has to start a war (probably WW3) to maintain, as he calls it the seat of Power.

He will probably use threats to National security to justify deploying more troops. He has used that ( threats to National Security) for the school children's parents, political opponent's, or anyone who does not agree with him steering the Country off the cliff.

It is just amazing what the Godless will believe and do.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Your initial post indicates otherwise. You whine about 3k reservist sent to support active duty troops in Europe....
Sending U.S. troops is not the answer to solving all of the problems of other countries. You sound like George Bush, and I believe the Bush attack against Iraq was unwarranted. There is an invasion of our own southern border and U.S. interests must take precedence. Joe declined to tell our allies that we were pulling out of Afghanistan, allies that had come to our aid because we asked them. So I understand that it is much harder to deal with European nations, Joe has lost a lot of respect for our country, but those nations have to be told they must do their fair share and contribute more to Ukraine.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Drugs are being laced with fentanyl and 80,000 Americans a year die from fentanyl overdoses.
I love when the problems that prohibition creates are used to justify prohibition.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,179.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The aim of America is liberty, freedom, and the pursuit of happiness, recognizing that our rights come from God.
Only for Christians. So for 122 million that is not the case.
as I've said the cartels are getting wealthy through Biden administration policies, particular border policies.
This is simply not true: the War on Drugs has been going on for over 50 years and has only served to make a small number of people rich and huge number of people dead or in drug hell.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sending U.S. troops is not the answer to solving all of the problems of other countries. You sound like George Bush, and I believe the Bush attack against Iraq was unwarranted. There is an invasion of our own southern border and U.S. interests must take precedence. Joe declined to tell our allies that we were pulling out of Afghanistan, allies that had come to our aid because we asked them. So I understand that it is much harder to deal with European nations, Joe has lost a lot of respect for our country, but those nations have to be told they must do their fair share and contribute more to Ukraine.

I agree, sending troops is not the answer to solving all of the problems in other countries. In this case, US active duty forces in Europe need additional support, a practice that is not new. They are not being sent to mount an invasion as your post implies.

Upvote 0