Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
If you don't know the punishment, why do you bring it up?

Let me help you; the wages of sin... well, you know the rest.

That's off topic for this thread.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Sorry you forgot; this is the topic of your own OP. Maybe you should read it again.

I did. The subject is the Arminian view of atonement. It's not a general thread on the atonement.

Upvote 0

OzSpen

Oct 15, 2005
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
Visit site
✟125,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
If you agree with my allegation, then there's no need for support. If you disagree with my allegation, then that's a good thing.

:thumbsup:

You have provided not a shred of evidence to support your allegation. No evidence means no evidence to defend your claim.:o

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
You have provided not a shred of evidence to support your allegation. No evidence means no evidence to defend your claim.:o

So are you saying I'm wrong?

Upvote 0

OzSpen

Oct 15, 2005
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
Visit site
✟125,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
So are you saying I'm wrong?
Please provide the evidence so that I have a basis on which to assess your accusation. To this point no evidence has been provided by you. Until the evidence is supplied, you have provided no case to answer.

A judge would chuck your case out of court because of a lack of evidence.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Please provide the evidence so that I have a basis on which to assess your accusation. To this point no evidence has been provided by you. Until the evidence is supplied, you have provided no case to answer.

A judge would chuck your case out of court because of a lack of evidence.

This isn't a trial. I made an assertion. Do you disagree with my assertion?

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I did. The subject is the Arminian view of atonement. It's not a general thread on the atonement.

Here are your exact words, in which 'punishment' is in the very first sentence; atonement isn't even mentioned.

Arminians insist that Jesus took the punishment for all sins. Yet, they admit that there are people in hell because of their sins. This makes God disingenuous because He punishes people for sins that His Son already paid for.

You say, and I quote, "Jesus took the punishment for all sins". What punishment do the Arminians insist Jesus took?

If you don't know the subject you are portraying, why even start a thread on it? Also, if you don't know the 'punishment' you push upon Arminians, you accuse Arminians of something which could be false.

So, let's have it, what 'punishment' do the Arminians insist Jesus paid for all sins?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Here are your exact words, in which 'punishment' is in the very first sentence; atonement isn't even mentioned.

Arminians insist that Jesus took the punishment for all sins. Yet, they admit that there are people in hell because of their sins. This makes God disingenuous because He punishes people for sins that His Son already paid for.

You say, and I quote, "Jesus took the punishment for all sins". What punishment do the Arminians insist Jesus took?

If you don't know the subject you are portraying, why even start a thread on it? Also, if you don't know the 'punishment' you push upon Arminians, you accuse Arminians of something which could be false.

So, let's have it, what 'punishment' do the Arminians insist Jesus paid for all sins?

Ask them. Don't derail this thread. I will not ask again.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I never said a word about the OP. You lied about my view. Please quit your flaming!

You either agree with my assertion, or you disagree. Which is it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.