Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'd like to share a funny picture from the university parking lot. :D

Picture004.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inHisgripkim

You Are The Salt And Light Of The World
Apr 5, 2006
Arizona
✟10,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
FroggyJK said:
I'm in Tucson :wave:
Whaaaaa Whoooooo:

Finally, someone from Tucson. Froggy, you and I are going to have to recruit some Tucson folk to join this forum. I found one other on another CF. Did you get any rain and wind yesterday? So far I have been spared the worst because I'm more central. It's outskirts of Tucson that are getting the worst.

We go the monsoon store here at the house, but it was a rather beautiful storm. Made everything so clean and fresh - including my care which needed a bath anyway.

To my neighbors in Phoenix, I am sorry to hear that you are getting those dust storms. I hear they can be pretty powerful. Any damages reported in the area?

lol Kim

Reactions: dianne050
Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
inHisgripkim said:
Whaaaaa Whoooooo:

Finally, someone from Tucson. Froggy, you and I are going to have to recruit some Tucson folk to join this forum. I found one other on another CF. Did you get any rain and wind yesterday? So far I have been spared the worst because I'm more central. It's outskirts of Tucson that are getting the worst.

We go the monsoon store here at the house, but it was a rather beautiful storm. Made everything so clean and fresh - including my care which needed a bath anyway.

To my neighbors in Phoenix, I am sorry to hear that you are getting those dust storms. I hear they can be pretty powerful. Any damages reported in the area?

lol Kim

No major damages anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.