ARE YOU READY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, my fault, you have been very patient, and that, I'm extremely thankful for.

As for other topics (there is a spiritual kingdom, and man of sin, but it's much bigger than you think (while the Lord delayed His return, how many virgins fell asleep? When the call went out, how many needed to be woken up? All of them!). More of a Red pill, Blue pill sort of thing, too bitter to swallow. And it's only a snapshot which I am offering at this time; "the name of the beast", but you will have to see for yourself, which I am trying to lead you to, and through), I would like to focus in on one thing: calculation; number; name.

Again, forgive me, It was not my intent to give Greek lessons (that did not enter my mind), but to show that there must be a second number.

Let me ask you, which would you prefer to find out first, the number, or the calculation?​

No problems dear friend. It would be good if you could address my posts and questions asked of you however in the previous posts. Please though as posted some time ago now your welcome to share your view for discussion so your welcome to start where ever you wish.

Upvote 0

7xlightray

Jun 30, 2013
✟15,256.00
Faith
Christian
No problems dear friend. It would be good if you could address my posts and questions asked of you however in the previous posts. Please though as posted some time ago now your welcome to share your view for discussion so your welcome to start where ever you wish.

Up to you,
but the many serpents,
which the sorcerer's produced,
were swallowed up by the one staff of Aaron,
which God produced.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Mark of the Beast was the chit one received when they had performed the legal requirement of making sacrifice to Caesar. "He who has wisdom" could count the number of The Beast because he was very much alive in the time of the people to whom the Revelator was writing. Gotta bear in mind who the specific recipient of the Revelation was, who were being warned that "the time is at hand". They knew to whom "666" referred. It all gets easier to understand when one pays attention to the fact that St. John was calling on the people to take immediate action to prepare for events that "must shortly come to pass". Best not to take apolocalyptic language too literally, else you end up waiting for 200,000,000 dragoons mounted on lion-headed, snake-tailed, fire breathing critters who will ride up and kill off a third of humanity, and miss the fact that most of what St. John warned about actually happened a very long time ago.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Mark of the Beast was the chit one received when they had performed the legal requirement of making sacrifice to Caesar. "He who has wisdom" could count the number of The Beast because he was very much alive in the time of the people to whom the Revelator was writing. Gotta bear in mind who the specific recipient of the Revelation was, who were being warned that "the time is at hand". They knew to whom "666" referred. It all gets easier to understand when one pays attention to the fact that St. John was calling on the people to take immediate action to prepare for events that "must shortly come to pass". Best not to take apolocalyptic language too literally, else you end up waiting for 200,000,000 dragoons mounted on lion-headed, snake-tailed, fire breathing critters who will ride up and kill off a third of humanity, and miss the fact that most of what St. John warned about actually happened a very long time ago.

Trying to work out how you match what you have posted here to the scriptures? We must be careful when discussing the scriptures as no prophecy of the bible is of any private interpretation. Scripture should interpret the scriptures and the symbolic meanings used. We cannot just come up with our own private interpretation of the prophetic Word of God and we are warned not to do this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Up to you
but the many serpents, which the sorcerer's produced, were swallowed up by the one staff of Aaron, which God produced.
Sorry dear friend perhaps I am a little slow today as I do not know how your post responds to what you are quoting from or what your talking about here. Did you wish to explain yourself a little better?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I am not ready for the the Mark of the Beast, I am ready for the seal of God, at least that is my choice, but I am curious bout the Mark of the beast, how would it enable me to buy or sell or prevent me from buying and selling; unless it involved law or destitution?
Hi sparow nice to see you. Great questions. How do you get ready for the seal of God in your view? My understanding at the moment is that of a national Sunday law enforced by Government. Exactly how we are not really told in the scriptures. The laws are already in the law books only dormant in the US (called "blue laws").

God bless

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 121:7
"The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul."
That's all I need to know. Trust in God and you have nothing to be worried about.

True, Sunshinee, but keep in mind God's promises are conditional only to all those who believe and follow his Word. Those who do not believe and follow His Word and those who reject it do not have God's protection according to the scriptures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

7xlightray

Jun 30, 2013
✟15,256.00
Faith
Christian
Sorry dear friend perhaps I am a little slow today as I do not know how your post responds to what you are quoting from or what your talking about here. Did you wish to explain yourself a little better?
Yes, of course, I'll do my best, but are you truly hearing?
"Up to you" - Is for whether, or not, you're interested in knowing the name, which God chose. He provided for us the calculation, and numbers to compute, but you seem far more interested in talking about horns, and kingdoms, and other things.

"but the many serpents" - Is liken to the many names produced by the magic arts of Numerology (which is in the same company as the "Bible Codes").

"which the sorcerer's produced" - Exodus 7:11-12 they produced their many Serpent names from out of their bottomless hats.​

"were swallowed up by the one staff of Aaron, which God produced." - God produced His Own name, just one name, having greater authority, being produced from out His word, and far more powerful than the names they came up with.
Are you really aware of the times??
Noah/Lot, Pharisees, Scribes.
How would you know, if you were believing the lie?
For God is the one sending the delusion/error.

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟488,558.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi sparow nice to see you. Great questions. How do you get ready for the seal of God in your view? My understanding at the moment is that of a national Sunday law enforced by Government. Exactly how we are not really told in the scriptures. The laws are already in the law books only dormant in the US (called "blue laws").

God bless

Repentance and all that goes with it. I believe in types and antitypes; I am not aware that Rome has ever penalized anyone for working on Sunday; the have identified Judaizes by their Sabbath keeping. Apart from these semantics and consequences, the key to the mark of the beast is not being able to buy or sell; from my limited knowledge, the only people from the past who could not buy or sell are those who have been left destitute. As for the death penalty for working on Sunday; a dead person cannot buy or sell.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Yes, of course, I'll do my best, but are you truly hearing?
"Up to you" - Is for whether, or not, you're interested in knowing the name, which God chose. He provided for us the calculation, and numbers to compute, but you seem far more interested in talking about horns, and kingdoms, and other things.

"but the many serpents" - Is liken to the many names produced by the magic arts of Numerology (which is in the same company as the "Bible Codes").

"which the sorcerer's produced" - Exodus 7:11-12 they produced their many Serpent names from out of their bottomless hats.​

"were swallowed up by the one staff of Aaron, which God produced." - God produced His Own name, just one name, having greater authority, being produced from out His word, and far more powerful than the names they came up with.
Are you really aware of the times??
Noah/Lot, Pharisees, Scribes.
How would you know, if you were believing the lie?
For God is the one sending the delusion/error.

So are you going to post your view or not? You are yet to convince me I do not know the name, I am still waiting after asking you many times now. You do not have to share your view if you do not want to just say so.

Upvote 0

7xlightray

Jun 30, 2013
✟15,256.00
Faith
Christian
So are you going to post your view or not? You are yet to convince me I do not know the name, I am still waiting after asking you many times now. You do not have to share your view if you do not want to just say so.
I did say, you will have to see it for yourself (not my first time at this), but that we needed to clear up some things first. And been giving hints, and verses, and asking, if you see the calculation, and also which would you like to find out first, the number, or the calculation, but you have ignored what I have been saying. Trying to to get through, what shell I do, no response from you, you don't seem to be hearing (but you're not the only one).

If you don't see the calculation, or number, I can help, but you will need to see it for yourself.
It is really simple to figure out; all this time the calculation, and numbers have been in the Bible, for two thousand years, and the wise could not figure it out.

So, again, which would you prefer to find out first, the "number," or the "calculation"?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I did say, you will have to see it for yourself (not my first time at this), but that we needed to clear up some things first. And been giving hints, and verses, and asking, if you see the calculation, and also which would you like to find out first, the number, or the calculation, but you have ignored what I have been saying. Trying to to get through, what shell I do, no response from you, you don't seem to be hearing (but you're not the only one).

If you don't see the calculation, or number, I can help, but you will need to see it for yourself.
It is really simple to figure out; all this time the calculation, and numbers have been in the Bible, for two thousand years, and the wise could not figure it out.

So, again, which would you prefer to find out first, the "number," or the "calculation"?

If you do not wish to share your view please just say so. You do not have to if you do not want to. I already said to you that you can start where ever you want to in sharing your view and happy to discuss it with you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Repentance and all that goes with it. I believe in types and antitypes; I am not aware that Rome has ever penalized anyone for working on Sunday; the have identified Judaizes by their Sabbath keeping. Apart from these semantics and consequences, the key to the mark of the beast is not being able to buy or sell; from my limited knowledge, the only people from the past who could not buy or sell are those who have been left destitute. As for the death penalty for working on Sunday; a dead person cannot buy or sell.
Yes I agree sparrow, but I believe the buying and selling will be the result of receiving or not receiving the mark of the beast. It is not clear exactly how it will be enforced but it will be under legislation and law. In fact did you know that in the US these laws are already on their books? They are just not active at the moment. They are called "Blue laws" (linked) have you heard of them before?

Upvote 0

7xlightray

Jun 30, 2013
✟15,256.00
Faith
Christian
If you do not wish to share your view please just say so. You do not have to if you do not want to. I already said to you that you can start where ever you want to in sharing your view and happy to discuss it with you.
I am willing, but for some reason, you're not answering appropriately to what I am texting, what I'm saying, or asking. So, just waiting on you, ..any time you're ready, just pick one! ..or if not, I'll have to assume you picked the Blue pill.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I am willing, but for some reason, you're not answering appropriately to what I am texting, what I'm saying, or asking. So, just waiting on you, ..any time you're ready, just pick one! ..or if not, I'll have to assume you picked the Blue pill.
I do not care where you wish to start. That is why I said you are free to choose where you want to start. Not sure why this would seem to be a problem for you. I thought you would be happy with this. If you do not want to post on the topic you do not have to. It is up to you. As posted earlier I am happy to discuss your view with you but am unable to do so because you seem unwilling to post it when asked what it is as we are still waiting to know what your view us....

Upvote 0

7xlightray

Jun 30, 2013
✟15,256.00
Faith
Christian
I do not care where you wish to start. That is why I said you are free to choose where you want to start. Not sure why this would seem to be a problem for you. I thought you would be happy with this. If you do not want to post on the topic you do not have to. It is up to you. As posted earlier I am happy to discuss your view with you but am unable to do so because you seem unwilling to post it when asked what it is as we are still waiting to know what your view us....
I have brought it up a bunch of times now, if you see the calculation in 1 Kings 10:14 and 2 Chronicles 9:13, and got no reply. And offered help, if needed.

If that be the case, you would also think (if one had a love for God's word, or had any concerns about the name of the beast kingdom) one would be more than happy to figure out, see, and understand, the calculation and numbers, that God put in His word, for themselves. You don't understand, this is not my first time, I know the reasons why I'm doing it this way! And would you even believe me, if I told you, anyway Habakkuk 1:5.

You need to see and understand the calculation, and numbers, for yourself.
This is what I am offering, you choose, Red pill, Blue pill?
..but you will have to see it for yourself.​

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I have brought it up a bunch of times now, if you see the calculation in 1 Kings 10:14 and 2 Chronicles 9:13, and got no reply. And offered help, if needed.

If that be the case, you would also think (if one had a love for God's word, or had any concerns about the name of the beast kingdom) one would be more than happy to figure out, see, and understand, the calculation and numbers, that God put in His word, for themselves. You don't understand, this is not my first time, I know the reasons why I'm doing it this way! And would you even believe me, if I told you, anyway Habakkuk 1:5.

You need to see and understand the calculation, and numbers, for yourself.
This is what I am offering, you choose, Red pill, Blue pill?
..but you will have to see it for yourself.​

Ok thankyou for making a start.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six.

The scripture in Revelation 13:17-18 is in relation to identifying the first Beast of Revelation 13. The number of the Beast we are told is the number of a man and it is a number that must be calculated by those who God has given "understanding" to make this calculation.

I have some questions for consideration to what your providing here so I may better understand you. I will only start by asking one question at a time to make the discussion simple. The first question therefore is...

Q1. The scripture you have provided gives a number which is 666 but this number is not a calculated number. All you have provided here is a number that has not been calculated it is also not a number of a man and neither is it the number of a beast. Can you tell me how the scripture you provide here identifies the beast of Revelation 13 in your view?

Thanks..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.