ARE YOU READY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Parenteau

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
San Bernardino, CA
✟439,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So in your view Ed, when Jesus says "Man does not live by bread alone but by every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God" Matthew 4:4 from Deuteronomy 8:3 he did not really mean it? For me, it is very clear that Matthew 4:4 is God's Word and Jesus tells us that we are to believe and live by every word of it. Not some of it. You seem to be denying this scripture in order to argue that the 10 commandments are not a requirement for Christian living? All I see here is red flags for me when I hear denial of the scriptures and when we consider scriptures like 1 John 2:3-4. Why then in your view is everyone of God's 10 commandments repeated in the new covenant as a requirement for christian living (scripture support here)?

BTW Romans 7:4-6 does not support your view that Gods' 10 commandments are abolished and not a requirement for Christian living at all. Lets add the rest of the scripture back in.

Romans 7:4 Why, my brothers, you also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that you should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit to God.

Being dead to the law in Romans 7:4 is not saying we disregard God's law (10 commandments) or any one of God's commandments for that matter as the purpose of Gods law in the new covenant is simply to give us the knowledge of what sin is *Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 and to lead us to Christ that we might be forgiven through faith *Galatians 3:22-25; Romans 8:1-4. That is why Paul says the purpose of God’s law is to give us a knowledge of what sin is Romans 7:7 and that the law is not sin but is holy, just and good in Romans 7:12.

The scriptures are teaching that we have become dead to the law for righteousness through the body of Christ. I believe Romans 7:1-25 is an example of the two covenants of the "letter of the law" and the "Spirit of the law" and salvation though faith in Gods' Word (the body of Christ) and how we come to Christ through the law as the law points to and leads us to Christ as it shows we are all sinners in need of a Savior.

Paul is saying simply that we do not get our righteousness through the law (first husband marriage/covenant). The purpose of God's law is to give us a knowledge of what sin is *Romans 7:7. We are to die to the law (old covenant) for righteousness to be married to another (new covenant) and seek Gods righteousness through the death of JESUS (body of Christ) as all the law brings is condemnation and a knowledge of sin and death - Read now Romans 8:1-4.

This is not saying as some teach that God's 10 commandments are abolished. It is simply stating that our righteousness is not from the law and is only found in Christ and that the only purpose of God's law is to give us the knowledge of what sin is. Paul goes on to state in Romans 8:1-4 that those in Christ through the Spirit have God's law established in their lives. (see also Romans 3:31 and Galatians 5:16).

Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. No, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, You shall not covet.

The law is not sin and death it gives us the knowledge of what sin is and is holy, just and good v12. The law of sin and death is the penalty for breaking God's law therefore cannot be the law because it is the judgement for breaking it.

Romans 7:13 Was then that which is good (10 commandments) made death to me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

Now read everything together Romans 6, Romans 7 and Romans 8.

It is sin we are to die to not the law. God's law gives us the knowledge of what sin is *Romans 7:7; Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4 and leads us to Christ that we might be forgiven through faith (Galatians 3:22-25) and made free to walk in God's Spirit *Galatians 5:16; 1 John 3:6-9

Hope this is helpful.
On Matthew 4:4, it referred to the whole law, not just the 10 commandments. Deut 5:31 onward to chapter 8
--Do you keep the whole law?

Who shall keep the sabbath?
Exodus 31: 16Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. 17It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
--Under the old covenant they were called the sons/children of Israel/Judah.
--Under the new covenant we are called sons/children of the living God.

--There are no more old covenant children of Israel.
Acts 3:22,23
Galatians 4:
21Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

--What were the commandments of the covenant given at Mt Sinai?
--Are you a child of the bondwoman or the freewoman?

Romans 6: 22But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life. 23For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

--

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
On Matthew 4:4, it referred to the whole law, not just the 10 commandments. Deut 5:31 onward to chapter 8
--Do you keep the whole law?
Matthew 4:4 is Jesus quoting the old testament scriptures from Deuteronomy 8:3 which is in regards to us living by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. All scripture is given by inspiration of God (God breathed) and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness *2 Timothy 3:16. All scripture today means all the old and new testament scriptures which are God's word. All of the 10 commandments are God's Word. All of God's 10 commandments are eternal. That is why God spoke them. All of God's 10 commandments proceeded out of the mouth of God as cited in Deuteronomy 8:3; Exodus 20:1-17 and is a direct reference to Matthew 4:4. Jesus is saying we are to live by them. That is they are a requirement and the standard of Christian living and everyone of them is repeated in the new covenant (scripture support here). Of course we are in the new covenant now not the old covenant so according to the new testament scriptures (Word of God) we are no longer under the Mosiac "shadow laws" for remission of sins that are fulfilled in Christ. So today we no longer follow the old covenant "shadow laws" of an earthly Sanctuary, Levitical Priesthood, animal sacrifices for sin offerings etc. Jesus is now our great high Priest *Hebrews 7:1-28 today ministering on our behalf in the heavenly Sanctuary made without hands of which the earthly is was only a copy that the Lord pitched and not man *Hebrews 8:1-6. Jesus also being God's sacrifice for the sins of the world once and for all *John 1:29; Hebrews 7:27; Hebrews 9:12.
Who shall keep the sabbath?
Exodus 31: 16Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. 17It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
--Under the old covenant they were called the sons/children of Israel/Judah.
--Under the new covenant we are called sons/children of the living God.
--There are no more old covenant children of Israel.
So who are Gods' ISRAEL in the new covenant? In the new covenant God's ISRAEL are not longer those in the flesh but those in the Spirit who believe and follow God's Word and are heirs according to the promise. If we are not a part of Gods ISRAEL in the new covenant today we have no part in God's new covenant promise of a new heart to love...

Ephesians 2:11-13 [11], Why remember, that you being in TIME PAST Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; [12], That AT THAT TIME [in the Past] YOU WERE WITHOUT CHRIST, BEING ALIENS FROM THE COMMONWEALTH OF ISRAEL, STRANGERS FROM THE COVENANT OF PROMISE, HAVING NO HOPE, AND WITHOUT GOD IN THE WORLD: [13], BUT NOW IN CHRIST JESUS, YOU WHO WERE FAR OFF ARE MADE NEAR BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST.

Galatians 3:28-29 [28], THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: FOR YOU ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS AND IF YOU BE CHRISTS, THEN YOU ARE ABRAHAM'S SEED FOR YOU ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS [29], and IF YOU BE CHRISTS, THEN ARE YOU ABRAHAM'S SEED, AND HEIRS ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE.

God's true ISRAEL in the new covenant today are not by name only on the flesh only but all those in Christ to are born again in the Spirit. Those of the FLESH (sinful human nature) are not Abraham seed according to the scriptures in the new covenant.... but those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God according to the promise of faith..

Romans 9:6-8 [6], FOR THEY ARE NOT ALL ISRAEL WHICH ARE OF ISRAEL,: [7], NEITHER, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, ARE THEY ALL CHILDREN: but in Isaac shall thy seed be called <Christ> [8], That is, THEY WHICH ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, THESE ARE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD: BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE <those who believe> ARE COUNTED FOR THE SEED.

God's ISRAEL are all those in CHRIST that have been given a NEW HEART according to the NEW COVENANT promise...

Romans 2:28-29 [28], FOR HE IS NOT A JEW WHICH IS ONE OUTWARDLY; NEITHER IS THAT CIRCUMCISION, WHICH IS OUTWARDS IN THE FLESH: [29], BUT HE IS A JEW WHICH IS ONE INWARDLY; and CIRCUMCISION IS OF THE HEART, IN THE SPIRIT, AND NOT IN THE LETTER; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

In the NEW COVENANT all those in Christ are are God's ISRAEL...

Colossians 3:11 [11], WHERE THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: BUT CHRIST IS ALL IN ALL.

Romans 10:11-13 [11], For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. [12], FOR THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JEW OR GREEK: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13], FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.

The New Covenant is for God's Israel...

Ezekiel 36:26-27 [26], A NEW HEART WILL I GIVE YOU, AND A NEW SPIRIT WILL I PUT WITHIN YOU; AND I WILL TAKE AWAY THE STONY HEART OUT OF YOUR FLESH, AND GIVE YOU A HEART OF FLESH. [27], AND I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES AND YOU SHALL KEEP MY JUDGEMENTS AND DO THEM.

and again...

Jeremiah 31:33-34 [33], BUT THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; After those days, says the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS,AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. [34], And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, says the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Paul proclaims it here...

Hebrews 8:10-12 [10], BUT THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; After those days, says the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11], And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. [12], For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

The NEW COVENANT is for GOD'S ISRAEL which represent those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God’s WORD.

If you are not part of GOD'S ISRAEL then you are not a part of the NEW COVENANT (Hebrews 8:10-12).

CONCLUSION: God's ISRAEL is the name given by God to all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD. GENTILES are now grafted in. If you are not a part of the God's ISRAEL then you have no part in the NEW COVENANT. So to answer your question? Who is to keep the Sabbath in the new covenant? All those who believe and follow God's Word who in the new covenant scriptures shown above are God's true ISRAEL!

more to come....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Galatians 4:
21Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

--What were the commandments of the covenant given at Mt Sinai?
--Are you a child of the bondwoman or the freewoman?

Romans 6: 22But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life. 23For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

--

This is not relevant here Ed. We are in the new covenant now not the old covenant and no one is saying to get your righteousness from the law as all the law does is to give us the knowledge of right doing and wrong doing; good and evil; Sin and righteousness *Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4; Psalms 119:172. It shows us that we are all sinners and need of God's salvation *Romans 3:9-20; Matthew 9:12-13 and leads us to Christ that we might be forgiven through faith and makes us free to be born again to walk in His Spirit *Galatians 3:22-25; Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4; Romans 3:31. Those who have been forgiven through faith (Romans 8:1-4; 1 John 1:9) do not abolished God's law and become disobedient to it they obey it because they have been given a new heart to love God (John 14:15; John 15:10; John 14:23; 1 John 5:3-4; Romans 1:5; Romans 3:31). Being born again into God's new covenant promise to love they now have God's law written in their hearts *Hebrews 8:10-12; from Jeremiah 31:31-34; Ezekiel 36:24-27. Those who have been born again to walk in God's Spirit according to the scriptures do not practice unrepentant sin *1 John 3:6-9 and sin is defined in the scriptures as breaking anyone of God's 10 commandments and not believing and following God's Word *James 2:10-11; Romans 14:23. So in summary, we are saved by grace through faith and not of ourselves it is a gift of God and not of works lest any man should boast *Ephesians 2:8-9 but Gods grace is so we can be obedient to the faith *Romans 1:5. Obedience to God's Law is not how we are saved it is the FRUIT faith of one that is already been given Gods promise of salvation and the fruit of God's work in us *Philippians 2:13 as we believe and follow his word *John 10:26-27. If our faith has no fruit it is dead *James 2:18-20; 26 and our tree will be cast down and thrown into the fire *Matthew 3:10; 7:19-20; 13:49-50; Hebrews 10:26-27. Therefore we do not abolish God's law through faith like some people teach but God's law is established in the heart by faith that works by love *Romans 3:31; 1 John 5:3-4; Romans 13:8-10. According to the scriptures, sin (breaking God' commandments and not believing and following God's Word) is the difference between the children of God and the children of the devil *1 John 3:6-10; 1 John 2:3-4; Revelation 12:17; Revelation 14:12; Revelation 22:14.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ed Parenteau

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
San Bernardino, CA
✟439,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is not relevant here Ed. We are in the new covenant now not the old covenant and no one is saying to get your righteousness from the law as all the law does is to give us the knowledge of right doing and wrong doing; good and evil; Sin and righteousness *Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4; Psalms 119:172. It shows us that we are all sinners and need of God's salvation *Romans 3:9-20; Matthew 9:12-13 and leads us to Christ that we might be forgiven through faith and makes us free to be born again to walk in His Spirit *Galatians 3:22-25; Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4; Romans 3:31. Those who have been forgiven through faith (Romans 8:1-4; 1 John 1:9) do not abolished God's law and become disobedient to it they obey it because they have been given a new heart to love God (John 14:15; John 15:10; John 14:23; 1 John 5:3-4; Romans 1:5; Romans 3:31). Being born again into God's new covenant promise to love they now have God's law written in their hearts *Hebrews 8:10-12; from Jeremiah 31:31-34; Ezekiel 36:24-27. Those who have been born again to walk in God's Spirit according to the scriptures do not practice unrepentant sin *1 John 3:6-9 and sin is defined in the scriptures as breaking anyone of God's 10 commandments and not believing and following God's Word *James 2:10-11; Romans 14:23. So in summary, we are saved by grace through faith and not of ourselves it is a gift of God and not of works lest any man should boast *Ephesians 2:8-9 but Gods grace is so we can be obedient to the faith *Romans 1:5. Obedience to God's Law is not how we are saved it is the FRUIT faith of one that is already been given Gods promise of salvation and the fruit of God's work in us *Philippians 2:13 as we believe and follow his word *John 10:26-27. If our faith has no fruit it is dead *James 2:18-20; 26 and our tree will be cast down and thrown into the fire *Matthew 3:10; 7:19-20; 13:49-50; Hebrews 10:26-27. Therefore we do not abolish God's law through faith like some people teach but God's law is established in the heart by faith that works by love *Romans 3:31; 1 John 5:3-4; Romans 13:8-10. According to the scriptures, sin (breaking God' commandments and not believing and following God's Word) is the difference between the children of God and the children of the devil *1 John 3:6-10; 1 John 2:3-4; Revelation 12:17; Revelation 14:12; Revelation 22:14.

Bible Search
Search results for: "10 commandments"

No results found.

It's a construction of man.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Bible Search
Search results for: "10 commandments"

No results found.

It's a construction of man.

Are you sure? Maybe you need to refine your searches dear friend...

Bible Search
Search results for: "Ten commandments"...

Exodus 34:28
And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote on the tables the words of the covenant, the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

Deuteronomy 4:13
And he declared to you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even TEN COMMANDMENTS; and he wrote them on two tables of stone.

Deuteronomy 10:4
And he wrote on the tables, according to the first writing, the TEN COMMANDMENTS, which the LORD spoke to you in the mount out of the middle of the fire in the day of the assembly: and the LORD gave them to me.

It is not a construction of man it is a construction of God... (Exodus 20:1-17)

Exodus 32:16, And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven on the tables.

Hope this is helpful

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ed Parenteau

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
San Bernardino, CA
✟439,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-- I tried to edit the post in order to clarify what I meant, but I guess you got it before I had a chance.
I was talking about wherever you inserted (10 commandments). My point is that the 10 commandments are just as much a part of the law as the rest of the law. They are inseparable.
and you can see it in the following:
Romans 7:7What then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”

Hebrews 10:
For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near.

--The exodus itself was a shadow of things to come:
The Israelites came out of Egypt, Jesus came out of Egypt. God gave Moses the commandments on the mount, Jesus gave his commandments on the mount. The Israelites were miraculously led until the walls of Jericho fell, the gifts of the Spirit miraculously led the church until the walls of Jerusalem fell.
They had manna, Jesus was the true bread. About three thousand Israelites were killed, about three thousand were made alive after Pentecost.

--Each of the following is sabbath in Noun Genitive Neuter Plural.

Englishman's Concordance
σαββάτων (sabbatōn) —

Colossians 2:16 N-GNP
GRK: νεομηνίας ἢ σαββάτων
NAS: a new moon or a Sabbath day --
KJV: or of the sabbath [days]:
INT: new moon or Sabbath

Matthew 28:1 N-GNP
GRK: Ὀψὲ δὲ σαββάτων τῇ ἐπιφωσκούσῃ
NAS: after the Sabbath, as it began to dawn
KJV: In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn
INT: after moreover Sabbath it being dawn

Luke 4:16 N-GNP
GRK: ἡμέρᾳ τῶν σαββάτων εἰς τὴν
NAS: the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood
KJV: the synagogue on the sabbath day, and
INT: day of the Sabbath into the

Acts 13:14 N-GNP
GRK: ἡμέρᾳ τῶν σαββάτων ἐκάθισαν
NAS: Antioch, and on the Sabbath day
KJV: the synagogue on the sabbath day,
INT: day of the Sabbath they sat down

Acts 16:13 N-GNP
GRK: ἡμέρᾳ τῶν σαββάτων ἐξήλθομεν ἔξω
NAS: And on the Sabbath day we went
KJV: And on the sabbath we went out of
INT: day of the Sabbath we went forth outside

• Informative
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
-- I tried to edit the post in order to clarify what I meant, but I guess you got it before I had a chance.
I doubt that very much as you had a long time to edit your post before I got to reply to it. Have a look at the time the posts were made.
I was talking about wherever you inserted (10 commandments). My point is that the 10 commandments are just as much a part of the law as the rest of the law. They are inseparable.
No one ever said that God does not have other laws and these laws were not given to God's people from God through Moses. Of course God's ten commandments are separated from the Mosiac book of the law. God was the one who spoke them and wrote them on tables of stone. The ten commandments is the only law made, spoken and written by God alone on two tables of stone and given to God's people by God alone*Exodus 32:16; Exodus 20:1-17. It was God alone that also gave Moses direction to separate the Mosiac book of the law and God's Law written on tables of stone in the Ark of the covenant *Deuteronomy 31:26; Deuteronomy 10:2-5. Of course they are separated as one is written on stone meaning they are eternal and the others written in a book of "shadows of things to come"
and you can see it in the following: Romans 7:7What then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”
Romans 7:7 is a scripture I have been sharing with you for some time now. It supports what I have been sharing with you and that is in the new covenant God's 10 commandments give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken (see also Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4). God's 4th commandment is also one of God's 10 commandments *Exodus 20:8-11 that gives us the knowledge of what sin is when broken and according to James if we break anyone of them we stand guilty before God of sin *James 2:10-11.
Hebrews 10: For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near.
Hebrews 10 has nothing to do with God's 10 commandments whatsoever. It is about the new covenant ministration of the laws for remission of sins. No more animal sacrifices, sin offerings, earthly Sanctuary and Levitical Priesthood for atonement for sin.
--The exodus itself was a shadow of things to come: The Israelites came out of Egypt, Jesus came out of Egypt. God gave Moses the commandments on the mount, Jesus gave his commandments on the mount. The Israelites were miraculously led until the walls of Jericho fell, the gifts of the Spirit miraculously led the church until the walls of Jerusalem fell. They had manna, Jesus was the true bread. About three thousand Israelites were killed, about three thousand were made alive after Pentecost.
The Sabbath was made and given to mankind on the "seventh day" on the creation week in Genesis 2:1-3 and has nothing to do with any points your trying to make here. It is not a shadow of things to come but a memorial of creation. (see Exodus 20:8 "Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy") and as a memorial law it points backwards to creation *Exodus 20:11 (see Genesis 2:1-3) not forwards to things to come. Your mixing up the old covenant ceremonial sabbaths (plural) in the Feast days that can fall on any day of the week with God's 4th commandment of the 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken.
--Each of the following is sabbath in Noun Genitive Neuter Plural.

Englishman's Concordance
σαββάτων (sabbatōn) —

Your point here is? You did not make one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
THE MARK IS OVER WORSHIP ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURE..

REVELATION 14:7, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

NOTE: This scripture is not only about announcing God’s judgment where the standard in the judgment will be God’s Commandments, it is a direct call to worship God as the creator. How do we worship the creator?

God’s 4th Commandment says;

EXODUS 20:8-11
[8], REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY, TO KEEP IT HOLY. <Why?> Because God made it Holy for mankind and commands us to keep it as a Holy day)
[9], Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work:
[10], But the SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: <WHY>
[11], For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the SEVENTH DAY: wherefore the LORD BLESSED THE SABBATH, and HALLOWED IT

Why does God’s 4th commandment start off to REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT HOLY? God knew that mankind would forsake it to follow the man-made teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Even in Paul’s day the mystery of iniquity was already at work *2 THESSALONIANS 2:5-8; ACTS 20:29-30 who will think to change times and laws

DANIEL 7:25 [25], And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The MARK OF THE BEAST is over worship. Let's look at the scriptures...

REVELATION 13:8
[8], And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

REVELATION 13:12-16;
[12], And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them who dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
[13], And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
[14], And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, that had the wound by a sword, and did live.
[15], And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
[16], And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

REVELATION 14:7-12.
[7], Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment has come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
[8], And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
[9], And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
[10], The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out undiluted into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
[11], And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name.
[12], Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

God’s 4th COMMANDMENT is one of the 10 commandments that give us the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL; SIN AND RIGHTOEUSNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; JAMES 2:10-11; 1 JOHN 3:4; PSALMS 119:172.

If we KNOWINGLY break any one of God’s 10 commandments we stand guilty before God of sin *JAMES 2:10-11. God’s 4th Commandment is the ONLY commandment that is a MEMORIAL of creation and a call to worship GOD as the creator of heaven and earth. Nearly all mankind has forgotten God’s 4th commandment.

There is not one scripture in all of God’s WORD that says God’s 4th commandment has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a HOLY day.

…………….

CONCLUSION: God’s commandments are the standard of GOOD AND EVIL; SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; JAMES 2:10-11; PSALMS 119:172. The whole world has neglected God’s 4th Commandment despite there being not a single scripture for it’s change. We are to whoship God as the creator of heaven and earth. This is a call back to REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY, TO KEEP IT HOLY. God’s 4th commandment is one of the 10 commandments. If we KNOWINGLY break it just like any of the other commandments we commit sin and sin will keep all those who KNOWINGLY practice it out of God’s KINGDOM *HEBREWS 10:26-27; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; HEBREWS 6:4-8; JAMES 2:10-11.

WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND WHEN DO PEOPLE RECEIVE IT?

SUMMARY SO FAR AND PUTTING IT TOGETHER

We have looked at and ideitified who the HARLOT WOMAN sitting on the scarlet colored BEAST is and let the scriptures define these symbols which the bible alone says that the MYSTERY HARLOT NAMED BABYLON represents the UNFAITHFUL MOTHER CHURCH of all Churches which also has UNFAITHFUL DAUGHTER CHURCHES * REVELATION 14:8; 17:1-5; 18:1-10. We have also seen through God’s WORD that it is NOT the people in these CHURCHES that God are the problem but what they teach the people which leads them away from God’s Word and that God has his people in ALL of these Churches and is calling them out to worship him in Spirit and in TRUTH according to the Word of God *REVELATION 18:1:4. We also saw that a BEAST in bible prophecy represents a KINGDOM while a HORN on a BEAST represents a KING that may come out of that KINGDOM *DANIEL 7:23-25

We also looked the HEBREW and GREEK meanings of MARK; SEAL and SIGN and compared these word meanings with the scriptures found in REVELATION 13:6; REVELATION 7:4-10; DEUTERONOMY 6:8; EZEKIEL 9:1-11; EZEKIEL 20:11-12; All of which liked the SERVITUDE of OBEDIENCE to God’s 10 Commandments to God’s SEAL; SIGN and MARK (which all have a similar meaning) or SERVITUDE to DISOBEDIENCE to God’s Commandments. *REVELATION 14:8-12. As the MARK is a symbol of SERVITUDE to God’s WORD and OBEDIENCE or SERVITUDE to the BEAST and DISOBEDIENCE we saw that RECEIVING the BEASTS MARK of DISOBEDIENCE in the HAND or the FOREHEAD means; *HAND = To act out or to do action (Ecclesiastes 9:10; Acts 4:28 etc) *FOREHAND = To believe or think (EZEKIEL 3:8-9; JEREMIAH 3:3 see also word meanings).

……………

CONCLUSION: The MARK OF THE BEAST is a SYMBOL OF SERVITUDE to the BEAST of REVELATION 13 and REVELATION 14; REVELATION 17 and REVELATION 18 which is influenced by the MOTHER OF ALL UNFAITHFUL CHURCHES names BABYLON THE MAOTHER OF HARLOTS *REVELATION 17:1-5.

This MARK is received in the HAND which means to act out and do what the BEAST commands in WORSHIPPING the BEASTS image (you do not have to believe the BEAST), while to receive the MARK in the FOREHEAD means to BELIEVE and do what the BEAST commands *REVELATION 13:15-16.

Those who are SEALED by GOD serve him through OBEDIENCE and SERVITUDE to God’s WORD *REVELATION 12:17; REVELATION 14:12; REVELATION 22:14. They do not bow down to the BEASTS FALSE IMAGE of WORSHIP and before the final judgments of God are poured out GOD calls all his true people to leave these CHURCHES to whorship and follow him in Spirit and in Truth.

The MARK OF THE BEAST AND THE SEAL OF GOD is received over SERVITUDE doing what the BEAST asks resulting in DISOBEDIENCE to God’s WORD or BELIEVING and FOLLOWING what God asks us through his WORD and disobeying what the BEAST asks us. The issue will be over WORSHIP. Who do we worship, God by believing and following his WORD or the BEAST by following the teaching and traditions of men that lead us away from God to break his Commandments *REVELATION 13:8; 13:12; 13:15; 14:7; 14:11; MATTHEW 15:3-9

The issue of worship is over God’s 4th Commandment of the 10 commandments that give us a knowledge of GOOD and EVIL; SIN AND RIGHTEOUSNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; JAMES 2:10-11; 1 JOHN 3:4; PSALMS 119:172

This results in a people of GOD who keep ALL THE COMMANDMENTS of God by faith in God’s WORD. REVELATION 22:9; REVELATION 12:17; REVELATION 14:12; REVELATION 22:14. The issue is over OBEDIENCE and DISOBEDIENCE.

No one has received the MARK OF THE BEAST until it become ENFORCED UNDER CIVIL LAW *REVELATION 13:16-17. The issue will be over worship *REVELATION 13:8; 13:12; 13:15; 14:7; 14:11; MATTHEW 15:3-9. Do we BELIEVE and FOLLOW God’s WORD and keep ALL THE COMMANDMENTS of GOD *REVELATION 22:9; REVELATION 12:17; REVELATION 14:12; REVELATION 22:14 or do we BELIEVE and FOLLOW the MOTHER OF HARLOTS *The MOTHER of all UNFAITHFUL CHURCHES, and RECEIVE the MARK of the BEAST? Which will you choose?

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4) Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to UNKNOWINGLY break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day. Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now, <when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts of the Apostles 17:30-31).

God bless.
So where does the number 666 fit into the worship of the beast?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ed Parenteau

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
San Bernardino, CA
✟439,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I doubt that very much as you had a long time to edit your post before I got to reply to it. Have a look at the time the posts were made.
That's because I hit the edit button right after I posted but left it that way until the next day when I made my next post. So, apparently one has to complete the edit and save before it takes place. There really is no point for you to insinuate that I lied.
No one ever said that God does not have other laws and these laws were not given to God's people from God through Moses. Of course God's ten commandments are separated from the Mosiac book of the law. God was the one who spoke them and wrote them on tables of stone. The ten commandments is the only law made, spoken and written by God alone on two tables of stone and given to God's people by God alone*Exodus 32:16; Exodus 20:1-17. It was God alone that also gave Moses direction to separate the Mosiac book of the law and God's Law written on tables of stone in the Ark of the covenant *Deuteronomy 31:26; Deuteronomy 10:2-5. Of course they are separated as one is written on stone meaning they are eternal and the others written in a book of "shadows of things to come"
--What is the greatest commandment in the law? Is it eternal?
--Where in the Sermon on the Mount does Christ separate the 10 from the rest?
Matt 5:
--Shadow:27“You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY’;
--Complete Picture:28but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29Now if your right eye is causing you to sin, tear it out and throw it away from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30And if your right hand is causing you to sin, cut it off and throw it away from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to go into hell.

Shadow: 31“Now it was said, ‘WHOEVER SENDS HIS WIFE AWAY IS TO GIVE HER A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE’;
Complete Picture32but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Romans 7:7 is a scripture I have been sharing with you for some time now. It supports what I have been sharing with you and that is in the new covenant God's 10 commandments give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken (see also Romans 3:20; 1 John 3:4). God's 4th commandment is also one of God's 10 commandments *Exodus 20:8-11 that gives us the knowledge of what sin is when broken and according to James if we break anyone of them we stand guilty before God of sin *James 2:10-11.
--Is it a sin for a man to lie with a man? How about incest? Where in the 10 commandments is that?

Hebrews 10 has nothing to do with God's 10 commandments whatsoever. It is about the new covenant ministration of the laws for remission of sins. No more animal sacrifices, sin offerings, earthly Sanctuary and Levitical Priesthood for atonement for sin.
--So the law has nothing to do with the 10 commandments? Then what sins were they reminded of every year? It is clearly stating that it is the law that is a shadow of the good things to come and that it is the law that can't make one perfect by the sacrificial system. It took Christ's sacrifice to make it perfect.

1For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it(the law) can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near. 2Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, since the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have any consciousness of sins? 3But in these sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. 4For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
--Where did you say the knowledge of sin come from?
"new covenant ministration of the laws for remission of sins" What is that?

The Sabbath was made and given to mankind on the "seventh day" on the creation week in Genesis 2:1-3 and has nothing to do with any points your trying to make here. It is not a shadow of things to come but a memorial of creation. (see Exodus 20:8 "Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy") and as a memorial law it points backwards to creation *Exodus 20:11 (see Genesis 2:1-3) not forwards to things to come. Your mixing up the old covenant ceremonial sabbaths (plural) in the Feast days that can fall on any day of the week with God's 4th commandment of the 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken.
No I'm not and the proof is that all of the following are in the plural.

Englishman's Concordance
σαββάτων (sabbatōn) —

Englishman's Concordance
σάββασιν (sabbasin) — 13 Occurrences
Matthew 12:1 N-DNP
GRK: Ἰησοῦς τοῖς σάββασιν διὰ τῶν
NAS: the grainfields on the Sabbath, and His disciples
KJV: went on the sabbath day through
INT: Jesus on the Sabbath through the

Matthew 12:5 N-DNP
GRK: ὅτι τοῖς σάββασιν οἱ ἱερεῖς
NAS: in the Law, that on the Sabbath the priests
KJV: how that on the sabbath days the priests
INT: that on the Sabbath the priests

Matthew 12:10 N-DNP
GRK: ἔξεστιν τοῖς σάββασιν θεραπεῦσαι ἵνα
NAS: to heal on the Sabbath? -- so
KJV: to heal on the sabbath days? that
INT: Is it lawful on the Sabbath to heal that

Matthew 12:11 N-DNP
GRK: τοῦτο τοῖς σάββασιν εἰς βόθυνον
NAS: into a pit on the Sabbath, will he not take hold
KJV: a pit on the sabbath day, will he
INT: this on the Sabbath into a pit

Matthew 12:12 N-DNP
GRK: ἔξεστιν τοῖς σάββασιν καλῶς ποιεῖν
NAS: to do good on the Sabbath.
KJV: to do well on the sabbath days.
INT: it is lawful on the Sabbath good to do

Mark 1:21 N-DNP
GRK: εὐθὺς τοῖς σάββασιν εἰσελθὼν εἰς
NAS: and immediately on the Sabbath He entered
KJV: straightway on the sabbath day he entered
INT: immediately on the Sabbath having entered into

Mark 2:23 N-DNP
GRK: ἐν τοῖς σάββασιν παραπορεύεσθαι διὰ
NAS: the grainfields on the Sabbath, and His disciples
KJV: on the sabbath day; and
INT: on the Sabbath is passing through

Mark 2:24 N-DNP
GRK: ποιοῦσιν τοῖς σάββασιν ὃ οὐκ
NAS: what is not lawful on the Sabbath?
KJV: on the sabbath day that which
INT: do they on the Sabbath that which not

Mark 3:2 N-DNP
GRK: εἰ τοῖς σάββασιν θεραπεύσει αὐτόν
NAS: He would heal him on the Sabbath, so
KJV: him on the sabbath day; that
INT: whether on the Sabbath he will heal him

Mark 3:4 N-DNP
GRK: Ἔξεστιν τοῖς σάββασιν ἀγαθο¦ποιῆσαι ἢ
NAS: to do harm on the Sabbath, to save
KJV: to do good on the sabbath days, or
INT: Is it lawful on the Sabbath to do good or

Luke 4:31 N-DNP
GRK: ἐν τοῖς σάββασιν
NAS: and He was teaching them on the Sabbath;
KJV: them on the sabbath days.
INT: on the Sabbath

Luke 6:2 N-DNP
GRK: ἔξεστιν τοῖς σάββασιν
NAS: what is not lawful on the Sabbath?
KJV: to do on the sabbath days?
INT: it is lawful [on] the Sabbath

Luke 13:10 N-DNP
GRK: ἐν τοῖς σάββασιν
NAS: of the synagogues on the Sabbath.
KJV: of the synagogues on the sabbath.
INT: on the Sabbath

This part of the 4th commandment tells us exactly why God made it a sign for the children of Israel.
15You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out from there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm. Therefore the LORD your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok moving on to the questions of the OP...

Q5. WHO DOES BABYLON THE HARLOT WOMAN REPRESENT IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS?

REVELATION 14:8 [8], And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

NOTE: BABYLON is being portrayed here in REVELATION 14:8 as an UNFAITHFUL WOMAN.

Similar warnings and scriptures are also found in REVELATIONS 17:1-5 where BABYLON is described as an UNFAITHFUL WOMAN [HARLOT] sitting on the SCARLET COLORED BEAST which is connected to those receiving the MARK OF THE BEAST in REVELATIONS 14:9-10. While REVELATIONS 18:1-10 is a call for God’s people to come out of BABYLON that they do not receive the judgments of God which are connected to the BEASTS MARK. Let’s look at some of these scriputres.

REVELATIONS 17:1-5
[1], And there came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls, and talked with me, saying unto me, come here; I will show unto you the judgment of the GREAT HARLOT THAT SITS ON MANY WATERS:
[2], With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
[3], So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
[4], And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5], And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

NOTE: Here we have the WOMAN who is said to be a HARLOT that sits on many waters also a scarlot colored BEAST. This WOMEN HARLOT is named BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. These scriptures link directly to …

REVELATION 14:8 [8], And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

NOTE: BABYLON therefore in REVELATIONS represents a WOMAN that is the MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. A WOMAN in bible prophecy represents God’s professed people. A PURE WOMAN represents God’s true Church *JEREMAIAH 6:2; 2 CORINTHIANS 11:2; EPHESIANS 5:23-27, while an UNFAITHFUL WORMAN or HARLOT represents an APOSTATE CHURCH that is UNFAITHFUL to GOD and his WORD *EZEKIEL 16:15-58; 23:2-21; HOSEA 2:5; 3:1; REVELATION 14:4. Let’s look at the scriptures. Therefore, BABYLON that is connected that sits on the BEAST represents a CORRUPT RELIGIOUS POLITICAL POWER. It sits on many WATERS *REVELATION 17:1 which is symbolic of this CORRUPT RELIGIOUS POLITICAL POWER having influence over many people…

REVELATION 17:15, And he said unto me, The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

She commits FORNICATION with the KINGS of the EARTH which means this is as WORLD-WIDE RELIGEOUS movement *REVELATIONS 17:2

This WORLD-WIDE CORRUPT RELIGEOUS POWER IS ALSO SAID TO BE THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS. This is many CORRUPT RELIGEOUS CHURCHES have come out of BABYLON. Now BABYLON represents confusion it is a world-wide corrupt religious political Church that has influence with all the kings of the earth.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We need to stop here to make something clear before proceeding further in identifying who BABYLON represents. These scriptures are NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN THESE CHURCHES! God has many of his people inside these corrupt Churches. How do we know this? Please pay attention to the following scriptures.

REVELATIONS 18:1-10
[1], And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was made bright with his glory.
[2], And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of demons, and the haunt of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
[3], For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown rich through the abundance of her luxury.
[4], And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE, THAT YOU BE NOT PARTAKERS OF HER SINS, AND THAT YOU RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES.
[5], For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

God has his people in BABYLON which represents CORRUPT APOSTATE CHRISTIANITY. God’s WORD goes on to say…

JOHN 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one-fold, and one shepherd.

JOHN 4:21-24
[21], Jesus said unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour comes, when you shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
[22], You worship you know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
[23], But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him.
[24], God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

CONCLUSION:
God has his people in EVERY CHURCH. Not all these Churches are following God or his WORD. Not all these Churches are faithful to God or his WORD. It is not the people in these Churches that God hates and will send judgements to it is the Churches that lead his people away from his WORD to break his commandments. God has his people in all these Churches and is calling his true people out of these Churches to worship him and follow him in Spirit and in truth according to the WORD of GOD. It is because of his great love to us that before the judgments of God fall on these Churches, GOD will call his true followers OUT of these corrupt unfaithful Churches to follow him according to his WORD.

BABYLON represents the Mother Church; the Roman Catholic Church (not the people in it) and the fallen Protestant Churches (not the people). God has his people in every Church and loves them all. He is calling them out to whoship him in Spirit and in truth according to his Word.

God bless...
This is the kind of self-serving immature and ignorant piggishness, born of fear and pride, that causes the most harm in Christianity-and the world. SDA manages to call right wrong-and wrong right-all so they can emphasize their own "holiness" and glorify themselves in the name of being exclusively faithful. Nothing new though-the beat just goes on...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This is the kind of self-serving immature and ignorant piggishness, born of fear and pride, that causes the most harm in Christianity-and the world. SDA manages to call right wrong-and wrong right-all so they can emphasize their own "holiness" and glorify themselves in the name of being exclusively faithful. Nothing new though-the beat just goes on...

I am sorry dear friend Gods' Word is none of what you have described it above.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

I would like to address your statement of "and wrong right"

"The Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Roman and Universal Inquisition still exists, though changed its name a couple of times. It is currently called the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.

The Inquisition was a powerful office set up within the Catholic Church to root out and punish heresy throughout Europe and the Americas. Beginning in the 12th century and continuing for hundreds of years, the Inquisition is infamous for the severity of its tortures and its persecution of Jews and Muslims. Its worst manifestation was in Spain, where the Spanish Inquisition was a dominant force for more than 200 years, resulting in some 32,000 executions."

unless you believe the inquisition was right.

Inquisition

Please do not cast stones

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian