Antifa member infected with coronavirus hands out food at Portland popsicle party: report

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Left-wing group has reportedly organized protests and social events in Portland for months

An Antifa member unknowingly infected with coronavirus took part in protests and handed out food during a popsicle party in Portland, Ore., last week, according to a report.

Members of the left-wing group began expressing concern on social media Saturday, the Post Millennial reported.

“Anyone who was at the Resistdance at the Red House last night — someone who was there just got a positive Covid test,” a member wrote in the “PDX Uprising” Telegram chat room, according to the outlet.

While the infected individual was not named, they were identified as the partner of the person leading the Antifa group Blunt Bloc, which gives out edible marijuana products at protests, the outlet reported.

“My partner tested negative for covid less than 10 days ago but tested positive today which means I might be sick too,” a twitter account called Blunt Bloc posted, according to the outlet. “Last night at Red House I used gloves/hand sanitizer before handing out any edibles/flower and maintained strict kitchen covid cleanliness when baking.”

The twitter account said that they are both quarantining and urged those who participated in the events to “wear ya damn mask” and get tested for COVID-19.

Continued below.
Antifa member infected with coronavirus hands out food at Portland popsicle party: report

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hopefully they can get all those 'miracle' drugs that the President got so that they too can be 'immune', as the President has claimed to be.

They're right, though: they're probably better off wearing masks and getting tested.

Upvote 0