✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Consider it is on multiple news sources and I don’t follow conspiracy theories

I don't think you're following what I'm getting at. This is very reminiscent if Russia's 2015/2016 rage cycle. And it works. This is where exercising some skepticism is not a bad idea. Do you want to be contributing to that divisive cycle, or break it?

I think it's extremely likely that SmashRacismDC and AllOutDC are just Russian social media accounts designed to whip up a frenzy in the far left, so that the far right is whipped up into a frenzy because of what the left did, who gets whipped up because the right are raging, who get whipped up because the left is raging, ad nauseum.

Don't be part of that cycle.

In the very least, let's acknowledge that a photo of a poster with no context is not particularly strong evidence of anything.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wasn’t in Germany during WW2 but I can show you pictures of the holocaust.

And not from being there personally or from social media.

Are you saying they are lying about doxing? That they were not at Hannity’s home? Are they lying about putting up posters?

Heres a decent commentary on this also

He even shows how one of the posters seat someone two people with opposing views together, there is two supposed (alt right) And one picture is of a guy with a WW2 patch taken from a video which was of mockery. They are even lying in their presentation of the posters.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think you're following what I'm getting at.

You are thinking incorrectly - I know what you are trying to get across

This is very reminiscent if Russia's 2015/2016 rage cycle. And it works. This is where exercising some skepticism is not a bad idea.
Do you want to be contributing to that divisive cycle, or break it?

There are plenty on the left contributing to this cycle, do they want to break it? Do you? If you do, then you should be able to show where you have struck this much of a defense for the Right -

I think it's extremely likely that SmashRacismDC and AllOutDC are just Russian social media accounts designed to whip up a frenzy in the far left, so that the far right is whipped up into a frenzy because of what the left did, who gets whipped up because the right are raging, who get whipped up because the left is raging, ad nauseum.

While I appreciate your opinion and recognize is as a valid viewpoint - we think differently here.

Don't be part of that cycle.

In the very least, let's acknowledge that a photo of a poster with no context is not particularly strong evidence of anything.

When the photo of the poster came from the organizations own website (as noted in the OP), and then the organization scrubs the image, it lends credence to the POV. In addition to the organizations own words, we have their actions, the confirmation from law enforcement and the people who they committed the terrorist act upon.

That isn't a conspiracy, that is what happened.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think you're following what I'm getting at.

You are thinking incorrectly - I know what you are trying to get across

No, I don't think you do.

There are plenty on the left contributing to this cycle, do they want to break it? Do you? If you do, then you should be able to show where you have struck this much of a defense for the Right -

Firstly. Yes. Clearly everybody who went to Carlson's house is part of the cycle. But here's the thing, they don't post here, you do.

Secondly. This isn't about defending anyone. This is about recognizing that people are trying to manipulate us. Why would you let them do that?

While I appreciate your opinion and recognize is as a valid viewpoint - we think differently here.

When the photo of the poster came from the organizations own
website (as noted in the OP), and then the organization scrubs the image, it lends credence to the POV. In addition to the organizations own words, we have their actions, the confirmation from law enforcement and the people who they committed the terrorist act upon.

You recognize what I'm suggesting here, right? That these organizations, and their websites aren't real. They're Russian plants? The group that went out to protest were manipulated as well.

That isn't a conspiracy, that is what happened.

You don't believe that Russia's resources are capable of something like this? Taking a photograph and posting it to Facebook? Creating a protest out of nothing, sowing hate and divisiveness?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, I don't believe you.

You have offered no facts to support it.

And as I have said a number of times, there is independent witnesses and sources that support it.

Have a great Day!

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No, I don't believe you.

You have offered no facts to support it.

And as I have said a number of times, there is independent witnesses and sources that support it.

Have a great Day!

Here's the report on how the Russians operate. This is the evidence.

Exposing Russia’s Effort to Sow Discord Online: The Internet Research Agency and Advertisements | Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

"Defendants also staged political rallies inside the United States, and while posing as U.S. grassroots entities and U.S. persons, and without revealing their Russian identities and ORGANIZATION affiliation, solicited and compensated real U.S. persons to promote or disparage candidates."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here's the report on how the Russians operate. This is the evidence.

Exposing Russia’s Effort to Sow Discord Online: The Internet Research Agency and Advertisements | Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

"Defendants also staged political rallies inside the United States, and while posing as U.S. grassroots entities and U.S. persons, and without revealing their Russian identities and ORGANIZATION affiliation, solicited and compensated real U.S. persons to promote or disparage candidates."

Where does it show the two are connected?

Antifa is well known
Antifa is violent
Antifa destroys property
Antifa was for a while on the news consistently

Antifa says (not just social media) this is their tactics plans and they were there.

If you cannot recognize that, there is little we can discuss.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,733,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Approximately an hour before Carlson’s Fox News show aired on Wednesday evening, a leftist mob showed up at his home chanting threats such as, “Tucker Carlson we will fight, we know where you sleep at night!”

The leftists were also chanting, “No borders! No walls! No USA at all!”

They vandalized his home including spray painting his driveway and damaging the front door of his home.

Your link is dated Nov. 7, 2018. The only news stories on it from conservative and liberal sites date it at Nov. 7, 2018.

That is more than 6 months ago. Here is an account from someone who was there:
I was at the protest outside Tucker Carlson’s house. Here’s what actually happened.

I don't approve of doxing or of the behavior of most Antifa and Proud Boy types.

But this story is not very current. The link to the post with the addresses had been taken down.

Why is this brought up now?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Antifa is well known
Antifa is violent
Antifa destroys property

Antifa says (not just social media) this is their tactics plans and they were there.

So the group in November was called SmashRacismDC, and they organized that protest. They existed for all of 4 months.

In May a similar group, AllOutDC, seems to be organizing a similar protest in July.

It is not an unreasonable suggestion that these are Russian accounts trying to do just what they did in 2015/2016.

They're targeting the far left and the far right, and clearly it's working.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,733,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Just that it is outdated. SmashRacismDC's twitter account was disabled the next day. Their leader was arrested for another incident in Jan. 2019. They are defunct.
The SmashRacismDC group does not represent all on the Left (leftists) or all activists on the left any more than the Proud Boys represent all of the right or all activists on the right.

Both extremes are a problem. I could post some negative stuff about the Proud Boys but there is always a language problem in the articles or videos.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have to disagree with you there, Free. I think there is a side that is definitely a bigger problem than the other.

Only one of the two "sides" feature someone who got behind the wheel of a Dodge Challenger and mowed down protestors. Only one of with white supremacists beating up black protestors in a Charlottesville parking garage, one with people chanting "Jews will not replace us", one putting children in concentration camps.

I don't disagree that "the left" is full of perfect angels who can do no wrong, but it's only one of the two sides that has made racial purity a centerpiece of its political goals...and it isn't ""the left"".
Ringo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have to disagree with you there, Free. I think there is a side that is definitely a bigger problem than the other.

Only one of the two "sides" feature someone who got behind the wheel of a Dodge Challenger and mowed down protestors. Only one of with white supremacists beating up black protestors in a Charlottesville parking garage, one with people chanting "Jews will not replace us", one putting children in concentration camps.

I don't disagree that "the left" is full of perfect angels who can do no wrong, but it's only one of the two sides that has made racial purity a centerpiece of its political goals...and it isn't ""the left"".
Ringo

I struggle with this. I honestly and earnestly think that the Right has taken things in a darker area (and not all of them, just a louder portion) and that darker place is much darker.

But by the same token I also want to create a defensible position and when debating with people for whom investment in their own personal bias REQUIRES moral equivalence between any two extremes it sometimes become necessary to grant that the same people who express love of vicious hategroups like neo-nazis who espouse the death of others may honestly be unable to see a difference when compared to a bunch of limp-wristed hippies screaming multisyllabic words at them.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I struggle with this. I honestly and earnestly think that the Right has taken things in a darker area (and not all of them, just a louder portion) and that darker place is much darker.

But by the same token I also want to create a defensible position and when debating with people for whom investment in their own personal bias REQUIRES moral equivalence between any two extremes it sometimes become necessary to grant that the same people who express love of vicious hategroups like neo-nazis who espouse the death of others may honestly be unable to see a difference when compared to a bunch of limp-wristed hippies screaming multisyllabic words at them.

I definitely understand what you're saying, but I'm not willing to budge a single inch on the issue of extremes...even for people who espouse hateful, neo-Nazi ideologies.

Everything changed for me on August 12th, 2017.
Ringo

Reactions: carlv_52
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

And let's be fair: multi-syllabic chants kind of suck to begin with.

Reactions: carlv_52
Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Antifa is well known
Antifa is violent
Antifa destroys property

To qualify their "violence": Assaults innocent bystanders that are vocal opponents of their ideologies.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To qualify their "violence": Assaults innocent bystanders that are vocal opponents of their ideologies.

Just this weekend they bloodied several people up.

Upvote 0