United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Antifa is a fascist organisation.
No, it ain't. It's not a single organization - that's an umbrella name for many disparate groups world-wide, and it's anarchistic, not fascist.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Only in 2019 America would anti-fascists be painted as the extreme "terrorists" who are "targeting" supposedly good people like Tucker Carlson.

I definitely remember, though, when a member of antifa got behind the wheel of a Dodge Challenger and mowed down protestors in Charlottesville.

Whoops! That was a Nazi, James Fields. My mistake.

Don't want to be "conflated" with Nazis? Don't act like them.

https://i.imgur.com/XGy10lX.jpg
Ringo

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
They are the shock troops of the deep state. Their targets are mostly critics of the current political system - they hate the same people that liberals hate. In that sense, yes they do represent most liberals, even those who would prefer not be associated with them.

Do you believe this is a reasonable statement?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do me a favor. Consider what Hank said earlier, and rethink this statement. Is it possible you're not looking at all the angles? Hank shows skeptical of the existance of this group, and you say 'that is one reason why I showed their poster also'. Just think about it a little, and get back to us.

They call themselves Antifa
The Press calls them Antifa
They rally under the Antifa flag
They showed up at the man’s house and the police responded and identified them as Antifa

It’s hard to be skeptical with all that, then there is the proof of the poster. There is their very own tweets, their printed material.

What more do you need?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Antifa (/ænˈtiːfə, ˈæntiˌfɑː/)[1] movement is a conglomeration of left-wing autonomous, militantanti-fascist[7] groups in the United States.[11] The principal feature of antifa groups is their use of direct action,[12] with conflicts occurring both online and in real life.[13] They engage in varied protest tactics, which include digital activism, property damage, physical violence, and harassment against those whom they identify as fascist, racist, or on the far-right.

Antifa (United States) - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do you call a group that has a uniform, gathers under a flag, and participates in protests, physical violence and Property damage of people from a political party they do not agree with?

Some are in white robes and hoods, some are in Brown Shirts and some are in all black with their faces masked.

Different colors, different battle cry, but at the root the same actions and purpose.

Upvote 0

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I do understand you feel extremely frightened by the same even though others might not feel that same way.

Honestly, you are now stalking me around the forum and trying that whole 'frightened' bit? Really?

Please, I'm begging you, leave me out of your little game. If this is the kind of thing (trolling) that gets you off I will have to put you on ignore.

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, you are now stalking me around the forum and trying that whole 'frightened' bit? Really?

Please, I'm begging you, leave me out of your little game. If this is the kind of thing (trolling) that gets you off I will have to put you on ignore.

Carly, please go back to your first post with me, who addressed who? YOU did on post #30. I answered you briefly on #32 and you wanted more of my attention to your post in #36, I reluctantly did so in #39 and now you accuse me of stalking you in post #49 and for me to leave you out of my little game? Carly, these things are very easy to see that I am not stalking you either here or any other thread.

Please do us both the favor and place me on ignore, that is fine. We will both be the happier for it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
They call themselves Antifa
The Press calls them Antifa
They rally under the Antifa flag
They showed up at the man’s house and the police responded and identified them as Antifa

It’s hard to be skeptical with all that, then there is the proof of the poster. There is their very own tweets, their printed material.

What more do you need?

You're from OK, the protest was in DC? So, did you get the picture of the poster from social media, or did you take it yourself?

In the theme of Hank's skepticism, what might we be looking at?

And by 'this group' I meant SmashRacismDC.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Carly, please go back to your first post with me, who addressed who? YOU did on post #30. I answered you briefly on #32 and you wanted more of my attention to your post in #36, I reluctantly did so in #39 and now you accuse me of stalking you in post #49 and for me to leave you out of my little game? Carly, these things are very easy to see that I am not stalking you either here or any other thread.

Please do us both the favor and place me on ignore, that is fine. We will both be the happier for it.

I'm curious why you decided it was necessary to be patronizing to me and start throwing around the "frightened" thing. I engaged you in a conversation.

I will put you on ignore, which is something I don't like to do as a matter of principle. But apparently you are going to follow me around on threads and say I'm "threatened" by things or scared of things whenever you disagree with my points.

Oh and please save your "prayers" for someone else. When you decided it was fun to patronize and mock me your "prayers" suddenly seem a weee bit less meaningful.

Upvote 0

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship

Oh yeah and please learn the difference between the letter "y" and "v". You will thank for me for it (or "vou will thank me for it" I guess)

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh yeah and please learn the difference between the letter "y" and "v". You will thank for me for it (or "vou will thank me for it" I guess)

I don't have the best eye sight you will have to forgive me for offending you once again over a letter.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟276,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
A ratings grabbing fox news presenter? Since when is being sane and deciding war with Iran is a bad thing equal being a critic of the political system?

Since so many in the US political class have been itching for conflict with Iran...

...did you actually watch the video?

I'd argue thumb-in-a-wig is unconfuseable. Anyhoo, for every carlson the critic I can meet you with Carlson the fan.

Fan of what?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You're from OK, the protest was in DC? So, did you get the picture of the poster from social media, or did you take it yourself?

I wasn’t in Germany during WW2 but I can show you pictures of the holocaust.

And not from being there personally or from social media.

Are you saying they are lying about doxing? That they were not at Hannity’s home? Are they lying about putting up posters?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟259,064.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Antifa is a fascist organisation.

No, that will be your buddies in UKIP, who are some of the most vile and openly racist people in the United Kingdom. I'm glad we have Antifa in the UK to stand up to 'Tommy Robinson' and his nasty little friends.

• Agree
Reactions: Ringo84
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟259,064.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
They are the shock troops of the deep state. Their targets are mostly critics of the current political system - they hate the same people that liberals hate. In that sense, yes they do represent most liberals, even those who would prefer not be associated with them.

Have we really reached a point where you can just form sentences from random right-wing buzz words regardless of meaning? Deep state is supposed to be a shadow government formed of career government officials. How exactly are anti-fa, who according to you guys are a gang of psycho communists supposed to be the shock troops of the deep state? How does that even make any sense?

As for your last point, are you sure you've thought this all the way through? You know who hates most of the same things as many conservatives? The KKK. Also fundamentalist Muslims ironically. So following your exquisite logic, both the KKK and hardline Islamists represent you. Regardless of whether you prefer to be associated with them. Sure you want to keep going with this concept?

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I wasn’t in Germany during WW2 but I can show you pictures of the holocaust.

And not from being there personally or from social media.

Are you saying they are lying about doxing? That they were not at Hannity’s home? Are they lying about putting up posters?

Consider that this is the same process Russia used in 2015 and 2016. They created social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram (supported by other fake accounts) calling for protests, and whipped up enough anger, resentment and divisiveness, that people actually went. Then, they'd jump back on as another group lambasting their prior account for protesting, whipping up more anger, resentment and divisiveness in a constant, vicious cycle.

Consider that this group, SmashRacismDC, apparently went active last November and didn't do much before being taken down, and now seems to have been replaced by All Out DC. They seem to have existed since early May.

Is there anything in that picture of a poster that tells us it was photographed on a lampost DC and not, say, Moscow? Who puts up a photograph of a poster anymore anyway?

There's a lot to be skeptical of here. Maybe before going for full-on divisive, consider that maybe it's not all real?

Upvote 0