Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hours after the incident, DC Antifa groups published a document containing the home addresses of Tucker Carlson and his brother Buckley Carlson — along with the addresses of Ann Coulter, Daily Caller’s Neil Patel, and Sean Hannity.

On Facebook, Smash Racism DC has posted a call for more people to swarm the homes of right-wing pundits over their political beliefs. In a post titled “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!“, they wrote that “protecting ourselves and our communities means interfering with those who make a platform for hate.”

13AC3D9A-B052-44D3-90A2-5B5CEACD3288.jpeg

It’s time for law enforcement to get involved.

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They pretty much go around as the false accusers they are. Accusing others of doing what they themselves do. I suppose they are unable to see the amount of hatred in themselves.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Approximately an hour before Carlson’s Fox News show aired on Wednesday evening, a leftist mob showed up at his home chanting threats such as, “Tucker Carlson we will fight, we know where you sleep at night!”

The leftists were also chanting, “No borders! No walls! No USA at all!”

They vandalized his home including spray painting his driveway and damaging the front door of his home.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,095,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hours after the incident, DC Antifa groups published a document containing the home addresses of Tucker Carlson and his brother Buckley Carlson — along with the addresses of Ann Coulter, Daily Caller’s Neil Patel, and Sean Hannity.

On Facebook, Smash Racism DC has posted a call for more people to swarm the homes of right-wing pundits over their political beliefs. In a post titled “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!“, they wrote that “protecting ourselves and our communities means interfering with those who make a platform for hate.”

View attachment 258580

It’s time for law enforcement to get involved.
I don't think anyone should be trusting social media sites to make definitive statements. We already know how Russia used social media to promote distrust, hate, etc.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They pretty much go around as the false accusers they are. Accusing others of doing what they themselves do. I suppose they are unable to see the amount of hatred in themselves.

I've edited my response because I think the point I was trying to make was a bit off for this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,095,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Approximately an hour before Carlson’s Fox News show aired on Wednesday evening, a leftist mob showed up at his home chanting threats such as, “Tucker Carlson we will fight, we know where you sleep at night!”

They vandalized his home including spray painting his driveway and damaging the front door of his home.
This is really bad, it's exactly the kind of things I was referring to.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,095,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are we talking about liberals or the conservatives who like to point a judgmental finger at liberals for the same kind of bullying and immoral behavior that Donald Trump is blatantly guilty of himself?
We're talking about Antifa, who do not represent most liberals.

• Winner
Reactions: 98cwitr
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are we talking about liberals or the conservatives who like to point a judgmental finger at liberals for the same kind of bullying and immoral behavior that Donald Trump is blatantly guilty of himself?

We are talking about Antifa (per the title of the thread) the ones who conceal their faces, who are violent, who break windows, who throw explosive molotov cocktails, who dox and threaten other non violent people.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are talking about Antifa (per the title of the thread) the ones who conceal their faces, who are violent, who break windows, who throw explosive molotov cocktails, who dox and threaten other non violent people.

I edited my previous post since I replied. I decided my response was out of place.

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My point was both political parties are guilty of very bad behavior and accusing others of doing what they themselves do. I suppose I should have been more clear on what I meant in my response.

It's McCarthyism, which is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.

Like calling people fascists but behaving just like them themselves. The whole "Russia Russia Russia" thing. Accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.

Glad the other side is now being investigated

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟6,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They pretty much go around as the false accusers they are. Accusing others of doing what they themselves do.
That's inaccurate; they may be hypocritical, but that doesn't make them false or their accusations false.

I suppose they are unable to see the amount of hatred in themselves.
Has Antifa, any faction of it, ever claimed to be about peace and love?

For the records, doxxing is wrong and I don't support violent protest.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟6,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Conflate Antifa with leftists in general and you give leave for people to conflate neo-nazis with conservatives as a whole.

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's inaccurate; they may be hypocritical, but that doesn't make them false or their accusations false.

I think it's pretty accurate, one can be a hypocritical liar, false accusers are spoken of in scripture. Calling people fascists that are clearly not is what they have done before, to feel justified in their violence towards others they might just disagree with. Seems to me to be falsely accusing many such people with no proof except their own accusations of them.

Has Antifa, any faction of it, ever claimed to be about peace and love?

I sure did not make any claim that this particular hate filled group are loving people (or claim to love anyone) but only that they believe themselves to be (in some sort of warped fashion) to combat what they believe is something (like fascist, which may not be) or hateful (while blind to their own hate) and do this to justify their own violence.

Wasn't Antifa officially designated as a domestic terrorist organization? But you ask the above as if I need prove they have somehow contradicted themselves specifically on some non existent claim about their own love or peace?

For the records, doxxing is wrong and I don't support violent protest.

I agree, but I don't understand the point of your reply or what you are trying to get me to see the light on in your response. Maybe you can clarify.

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Conflate Antifa with leftists in general and you give leave for people to conflate neo-nazis with conservatives as a whole.

There are extreme wings on both sides, but Trump supporters are already (as a whole) being targeted by Antifa and Tucker Carlson is just an example of their own conflating.

Upvote 0