Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I have been in a predicament where I want a part-time job while I finish up grad school but if I do that I will loose my health insurance and I need that for a medication that I am on. I am graduating with a Micromasters degree in Information Security from Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Just recently I felt like I should email a local church about this, it turns out they have a position open in their IT help desk and they do offer health insurance! Another option would be a local computer store called Alliance Computers, I just emailed them concerning benefits and I am waiting to hear back, they are a pretty big operation and I would bet that they do. I had been praying that God would make a way for me to work without losing my health insurance, God just answered!

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

I have been in a predicament where I want a part-time job while I finish up grad school but if I do that I will loose my health insurance and I need that for a medication that I am on. I am graduating with a Micromasters degree in Information Security from Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Just recently I felt like I should email a local church about this, it turns out they have a position open in their IT help desk and they do offer health insurance! Another option would be a local computer store called Alliance Computers, I just emailed them concerning benefits and I am waiting to hear back, they are a pretty big operation and I would bet that they do. I had been praying that God would make a way for me to work without losing my health insurance, God just answered!

Well praise God!

Upvote 0