• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Another Fossil Transitional Species that shouldn't exist ... Meet Pappochelys

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by Split Rock, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeEnders

MikeEnders Newbie

+116
    Calvary Chapel
    That aint the only thing you are on the edge of :) :)

2. crjmurray

crjmurray The Bear. Not The Bull.

+1,132
    Deist
    Private
    So......?

3. MikeEnders

MikeEnders Newbie

+116
    Calvary Chapel
    So? ummm....Don't fall off

Meanwhile your beloved TO (along with many other Darwinists) have been caught making totally bogus arguments and stating fiction about whales as fact worse than anything your comrade accuses any creationist or ID site of.

4. Split Rock

Split Rock Conflation of Blathers

+649
    Agnostic
    Single
    You mean I didn't give you the answer you wanted to hear perhaps, but I did answer your question. You must know I did, because you conveniently cut that part out of the post you quoted from me. Yes, you didn't claim anything because you have no answers. You still have no answers.

Your "free tips" are worth their weight in gold. Do tell us, though why fish appear at the lower stratas... oh wait... I forgot that you don't make claims here. You ask the questions, but don't answer any.

We are done here. Clearly it is pointless for me to attempt an intelligent discussion with you. I am now putting you on my Ignore list. Let me just say you are a credit to creationism and every "Creation Ministry" website on the internet.

So long and thanks for all the fish. :wave:

5. Split Rock

Split Rock Conflation of Blathers

+649
    Agnostic
    Single
    Hmmm.. is this the goal of creationism in general?

6. MikeEnders

MikeEnders Newbie

+116
    Calvary Chapel
    I'd run too if my beloved TO site and other darwinist's were exposed for publishing crappy arguments on Whales based on faulty data :) :)

You will not be missed. ;)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  7. [serious]

[serious] 'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA Supporter

+1,635
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Oh, what was the issue with their whale info?

8. MikeEnders

MikeEnders Newbie

+116
    Calvary Chapel

The issue? i think I have said like three times already. Its wrong.

9. [serious]

+1,635
    Non-Denom
    Married
    In what way is it wrong? What source do you have that contradicts it?

Simply asserting something is wrong doesn't mean much and certainly isn't going to send any one running.

10. MikeEnders

MikeEnders Newbie

+116
    Calvary Chapel
    YAWN....I am not simple asserting anything is wrong and I don;t care whether you run walk or sit twiddling your thumbs. You , what you do or accept is not in the least important to facts. If you are uneducated on what i am referring to then go do some research about whales. I quoted the specific passage I referred to twice and your comrade I was responding to called DI into question just as I did without any source presuming I knew that issue so why would I presume you would interject into an issue you don't know anything about?

Is that an intelligent thing to do?

11. [serious]

+1,635
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I assume you are talking about this post.

You say it's tripe, but i'm not seeing any specific criticism. What specifically is wrong in the quoted passage? Why is it wrong? Sources?

Simply asserting that it's tripe doesn't mean much and certainly isn't going to send anyone running.

12. Loudmouth

Loudmouth Contributor

+5,940
    Agnostic
    We started in post #72:

Me: We have demonstrated that creationist sites misrepresent the facts.

You: A) You have done nothing of the sort

Me: We could start with this page, if you want.

http://www.evolutionnews.org/2011/05/do_shared_ervs_support_common_046751.html

Do you think this stands up to the facts?

Are you conceding?
    Why is it tripe?

I am a representative for those who present science. I have been here for quite a while, and speak as a member of a group that has consistently presented information on these forums that is ignored by people like yourself.

TO presents the information from peer reviewed scientific journals. Why aren't those papers authoritative? We can discuss the actual research articles, if you want. However, it is very rare that a creationist will do so.

What about them?

You still haven't answered the most basic question. What features should a whale transitional have that these fossils are missing?

13. Loudmouth

Loudmouth Contributor

+5,940
    Agnostic
    The more important question is why do we find vestigial structures that are consistent with the nested hierarchy. Why don't we find whales with vestigial feathers? Why do we only find vestigial features that are consistent with a terrestrial mammal ancestry?

14. MikeEnders

MikeEnders Newbie

+116
    Calvary Chapel
    Simply rambling rhetoric doesn't have me running either if you noticed. Any movement you see is me shaking with laughter at you interjecting in defense of something you know nothing about

15. Papias

Papias Listening to TW4

+965
    Catholic
    Married
    Mike's post provides us all with our daily dose of pigeon chess.....

16. Loudmouth

Loudmouth Contributor

+5,940
    Agnostic
    Projection at its finest.

17. MikeEnders

MikeEnders Newbie

+116
    Calvary Chapel
    Ummm because its factually incorrect. Let me see if I can cut down on the words a little and see if you can grasp it this time
    now ahem.... for creationists reading this thread here is what you are probably going to see next when they realize how wrongit is

A) crickets or
    B) handwaving that being wrong on the facts in essence does not matter or
    C) begging on bended knee that though the fact is most defintiely wrong the argument suffers not the least from it being wrong because they understand the science (Even when its wrong and you don't and DRUM ROLL always more......
    D) distractions and rhetoric to cover the fail

18. MikeEnders

MikeEnders Newbie

+116
    Calvary Chapel
    LOL....rhetoric which is in itself a fine example of the same.

19. Loudmouth

Loudmouth Contributor

+5,940
    Agnostic
    C'mon, let's see it. My guess is that you are under the false impression that vestigial structures have no function.

20. MikeEnders

MikeEnders Newbie

+116
    Calvary Chapel
    ROFL my bet is you are clueless as to what the word vestigial means. HInt: you cannot claim that a creature that has functional hearing has vestigial hearing nerves

:) ;) Unless you just slipped and fell and are not thinking properly I mean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.