Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
America is made of humans. America will be great to the degree that each individual human makes themselves great before God. Christ pointed the way to do this, it is through selfless love, humility and repentence.

There's more to it than just that.
As an national entity, America can great or depraved.

Check out the Lord's condemnation in the dozens of biblical references to "The sin of Jeroboam that caused Israel to sin."

This was started when King Jeroboam erected golden calves in Samaria and Bethel to try and stop people in the northern tribes from going down to the Temple in Jerusalem to worship.

It is his changes in laws and customs that took Israel into sin and then into captivity by Assyria.

Likewise today.
The 1973 Roe vs Wade case, and the UK 1967 Abortion act caused both our nations to greatly sin before the Lord by legalising human sacrifice.

Anything Trump does to slow or halt abortion brings America further back from the abyss.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
As a Brit, my take is that America is a wonderful country, one that God has used greatly to bless the world, and will do so again.
God has not finished with your country and I believe that part of that blessing will come from what Trump will do.

Many people over here have been praying for the USA and Trump.

You lot need to listen to what God is saying, not what Marxist media is saying.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
"Pride goes before destruction,
and a haughty spirit before a fall.
It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor
than to divide the spoil with the proud."

Proverbs 18-19

zkp0t.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
As a Brit, my take is that America is a wonderful country, one that God has used greatly to bless the world, and will do so again.
God has not finished with your country and I believe that part of that blessing will come from what Trump will do.

You lot need to listen to what God is saying, not what Marxist media is saying.

:heart: Thank you for this. God bless you. Praying for your country and leaders as well. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

PreviouslySeeking...

May 9, 2017
Seattle
✟85,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
The US was ok, but it appears to be faltering. I'm not a nationalist; as a matter of fact, I seriously question whether or not the US will continue as a single nation in the future. I favor major changes to our constitution. It was great for its time, but it no longer serves us well. I don't revere the history or the concept of the USA. I'm not one for reverence period.

I'm willing to continue working to make the US a better place, but if it meanders on its current path, I'm not opposed to leaving. Denmark is nice. We have cousins in Australia, France, Thailand, HK...well lots of places. (My hubs comes from a country the US used for political games and carpet bombing, forcing his family to disperse around the globe. That's America for you!)

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"God Establishes Governments", and empowers them. I praise Jesus Christ I live in America, protected by the governing laws of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I sure wouldn't want to be in North Korea right now!

Lord Jesus help the many peoples of North Korea that are suffering, bring them to your glory, I pray for your guiding Spirit and wisdom upon our President as the governments talk, free those that are wrongfully imprisoned and tortured, in Jesus Christ name Amen.

God Bless America, Lord Help And Guide Our President Donald Trump, Amen.

Romans 13:1-7KJV
13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
Doesn't that mean God has also established the North Korean government as well? Along with the Third Reich, the USSR and Communist China.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
America is the home I Love, stand beside her, guide her.

Hey, it's my home too!

The flag is a flag. It looks nice.

Im a citizen of the United States, it's my country.

Hey, me too!

Im a "Nationalist" and believe and support USA National sovereignty.

I'm not a nationalist and recognize that we have long since abandoned an economy that can operate without globalism.

I oppose globalism, the UN, WTO, and all the other globalist garb.

Why?

I believe in and pledge allegiance to the U S Constitution and Bill Of Rights, greatest human documents to be written.

Have you read any Shel Silverstein? He's good too.

Make America Great Again!

Is it not?

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Amen. But what does it have to do with America?

Upvote 0