Help prayers needed for my mom (and myself)

Zimmer36

Apr 13, 2017
MS
✟17,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not long ago i had posted here about my mom and her spine fractures. Thanks all for praying. I wanted to give update and hope that many will continue in prayer for her. She felt better at Christmas. We had a good time with all the family. But after that , most of last week she was in extreme pain. Shes dealt with spine fractures from brittle bones. Its caused her to compress and now arthritis. She has to have my dad help her out of the only chair she can sit comfy in just to go to the bathroom. She cant sleep in a bed. She cant cook anymore. She has lost a ton of weight and strength dealing with this. This week i saw her in pain and said enough is enough we gotta fix this now. I became angry at God. Saying why on earth are u letting this happen to my mom. She is one of the strongest Christians on this planet. Why must she suffer this way?! Seeing her spirits so down and fear in her eyes so scared of even moving the wrong way. Barely able to even move. And shes only 65. It just isnt fair. Hundreds of ppl have been praying for her daily. And THIS is what she gets??? Getting worse? If God loves us so then why watch one of your precious children suffer like this?? Its hurting me and my siblings also to see her in pain knowing theres nothing we can do. Its affecting my dad hes a very busy man, still working full time, deacon at church, on the board at local water assc, he has a farm, cows. I am helping out with whatever i can, feeding cows, getting groceries,etc. but this cannot go on. Why wont God heal my mom? Jesus healed ppl in an instant, all the time. Yet nowadays hundreds or thousands pray and nothing??? This is what has weakened my faith. How r we supposed to believe in God when it seems he wont even hear our prayers?? I mean cmon. Why did u heal all those ppl in the bible days but where are the healings today? Wouldnt some miracle healings help ppl in their faith more?? I dunno. Im just angry and frustrated. My mom does NOT deserve this. It took her 30 minutes to get in their SUV to go to hospital yesterday. It was difficult watching her scared and in so much pain just getting in a car. No new fractures on the xray they said they think its arthritis and gave her pain prescription and sent her on her way. So i guess now we pop pills and continue to just ride this out with my mom living in a chair.

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,282.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
God Bless you zimmer, and your mom.

Lord, I pray for Zimmer, his mom, and the rest of the family. I pray that You will give them insight as to why this is happening, comfort and relief from the pain, and hope in Your Glorious new heaven and new earth, where we will rejoice in new bodies that are pain free. Thank You Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

Reactions: Zimmer36
Upvote 0

Staysafe

Oct 23, 2022
NSW
✟20,884.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Dear Heavenly Father

I pleaded with you to have mercy on their mother who is suffering from extreme pain. The whole family is suffering emotionally seeing how their mother suffers without help. Lord, I asked that you give her the breath of life to enjoy the nature created by you to enjoy the time with her friends, family members the church, and to witness your healing and grace over her and the family. May you carry her in her trial time as said by the poet of footprint, and let her sleep and rest in your green field and peaceful water, and get refreshed abundantly each morning she wakes up. Her testimony could be your instrument and a blessing to others All under your love grace and directions

I pray in Jesus Name
Amen

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟265,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would heal your mother, make her spine strong again, and take away all of her pain. I also pray that God would renew your faith and help you to keep believing in Him.

Upvote 0