Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
America is the home I Love, stand beside her, guide her.

Star Spangled Banner, Long May It Wave!

Im a citizen of the United States, it's my country.

Im a "Nationalist" and believe and support USA National sovereignty.

I oppose globalism, the UN, WTO, and all the other globalist garb.

I believe in and pledge allegiance to the U S Constitution and Bill Of Rights, greatest human documents to be written.

Make America Great Again!

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

Last edited:

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
America is made of humans. America will be great to the degree that each individual human makes themselves great before God. Christ pointed the way to do this, it is through selfless love, humility and repentence.

"Everybody thinks of changing the world, but nobody thinks about changing themselves" ~Leo Tolstoy

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Countries are illusions, temporary things. They rise, they fall. They do good, they do evil as their governments direct. They are collections of people abiding under a single rule of law. They become focal points for pride. Primarily they exist to deal with and defend against or attack other countries. They also attempt to keep (or sometimes enable) their own collection of citizens from killing each other, or to allow some collection of the citizens to prosper. They are ruled, universally, by those who seek power over others.

There are no countries in Heaven.

There is no Bill of Rights.

There is no Constitution.

And there is only one prison.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I believe in and swear allegiance to the U S Constitution and Bill Of Rights, greatest human documents to be written.

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

Thank you for sharing and bless you.

I remember when many that did not support Trump said that if he won the election they would move -- I wish they would hurry.

Making a little extra room for people that are patriotic and love the United States would be a good thing.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Countries are illusions, temporary things. They rise, they fall. They do good, they do evil as their governments direct. They are collections of people abiding under a single rule of law. They become focal points for pride. Primarily they exist to deal with and defend against or attack other countries. They also attempt to keep (or sometimes enable) their own collection of citizens from killing each other, or to allow some collection of the citizens to prosper. They are ruled, universally, by those who seek power over others.

There are no countries in Heaven.

There is no Bill of Rights.

There is no Constitution.

And there is only one prison.
"God Establishes Governments", and empowers them. I praise Jesus Christ I live in America, protected by the governing laws of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I sure wouldn't want to be in North Korea right now!

Lord Jesus help the many peoples of North Korea that are suffering, bring them to your glory, I pray for your guiding Spirit and wisdom upon our President as the governments talk, free those that are wrongfully imprisoned and tortured, in Jesus Christ name Amen.

God Bless America, Lord Help And Guide Our President Donald Trump, Amen.

Romans 13:1-7KJV
13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"God Establishes Governments", and empowers them. I praise Jesus Christ I live in America, protected by the governing laws of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Lord Jesus help the many peoples of North Korea that are suffering, bring them to your glory, I pray for your guiding Spirit and wisdom upon our President as the governments talk, free those that are wrongfully imprisoned and tortured, in Jesus Christ name Amen.

Romans 13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
So what does that say about our Founding Fathers? Are they then damned?

And Kim Jong Un is NOT, in fact, a terror to his people, but put in place by God.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So what does that say about our Founding Fathers? Are they then damned?

And Kim Jong Un is NOT, in fact, a terror to his people, but put in place by God?
Read it again, Gods words apply to the world.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I believe in and pledge allegiance to the U S Constitution and Bill Of Rights, greatest human documents to be written.

Jesus Christ Is Lord

Truth7t7

I agree! And i oppose those same things.

Amen.

Praying for our country.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I sure wouldn't want to be in North Korea right now.

I'm sure that's pretty much universal.

Lord Help And Guide Our President Donald Trump.

Amen. He clearly needs it. First president I've ever prayed for.

Whosoever therefore resisteth the power

I have no intention of resisting America. It has armed itself to the teeth and does largely as it pleases, when it pleases. I pay taxes and keep to its rules and ordinances which provide me with a lot of leeway and reasonable safety. I'm generally free to do good with my life, which is all that I ask. Other than that, based on the path that it has chosen, America and I have a deal now - we ignore each other. This deal works pretty well. I'm a country of One.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Read it again, Gods words apply to the world.

Read my questions again and answer yes or no.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure that's pretty much universal.

Amen. He clearly needs it. First president I've ever prayed for.

I have no intention of resisting America. It has armed itself to the teeth and does largely as it pleases, when it pleases. I pay taxes and keep to its rules and ordinances which provide me with a lot of leeway and reasonable safety. I'm generally free to do good with my life, which is all that I ask. Other than that, based on the path that it has chosen, America and I have a deal now - we ignore each other. This deal works pretty well. I'm a country of One.
You just stated "America" has provided you leeway and reasonable safety?

Then in your next breath you state your a country of one, Big Smiles!

That means you voted for hillary, and are displeased with our great commander in chief, Donald Trump.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Praying in agreement!

Amen!

Upvote 0