Amazed at the level of illogical thinking by Trump followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I don’t know what you are talking about. What impeachment hearing? Where is “here?”

Does it matter?

You said that Trump would not be fairly represented in this “system.” The system that will decide is the courts. Why do you believe the judges won’t be fair and what remedy to that do you propose?

...because Donald will say it when he runs out of legal options. Getting his devoted followers to stage a coup is his only chance of staying in power.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
If there is an armed uprising, I hope it’s after December 10. There’s this game I want to play coming out that day, and I feel like a Civil War might cause another delay.

Will you really need Cyberpunk though if America itself turns into a dystopian warzone? ;)

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Regardless of what people want to believe about Trump or how much they want to hate him, I can't help but notice that the liberal media, the radicals, the anarchists, the anti-Americans, the anti-Christians etc.. worldwide all seem to be celebrating his loss (which is a red flag for me) so he must have been doing something right.

• Informative
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Regardless of what people want to believe about Trump or how much they want to hate him, I can't help but notice that the liberal media, the radicals, the anarchists, the anti-Americans, the anti-Christians etc.. worldwide all seem to be celebrating his loss (which is a red flag for me) so he must have been doing something right.
Or maybe, all rational people see who he really is.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or maybe, all rational people see who he really is.
You consider the liberal media, radicals, anarchists, anti-Americans, anti-Christians to be rational? Of course you would. You are an atheist. I rest my case.

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You consider the liberal media, radicals, anarchists, anti-Americans, anti-Christians to be rational? Of course you would. You are an atheist. I rest my case.
Thanks for the QED.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh cry me a river. For 4 years, there has been the constant drum beat that Trump's presidency is illegitimate.
I didn't hear much about it being illegitimate. The more consistent reporting was about all of the lying, him favoring dictators instead of our own people, his attempts to destroy norms of American institutions, all of his employees who went to prison and so on. Oh, and also lots of golf at the taxpayer's expense. And failing to get his campaign promises passed, can't forget that. I mean, given all of those problems it is easy to see how he lost the election in a landslide.

But complaints about 2016 being illegitimate election? Not so much. Seems like a strawman to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

In what way is having the vast majority of people dislike a politician's policies mean he's doing something right?

I mean, I guess if one's overriding political goals are "own the libs" or whatever, maybe this makes sense. But luckily more voters seem interested in things like "let's have a rational policy towards a deadly pandemic".

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Really, the fact may be wrong or right?
It's one of those sorts of "facts" you have to already believe in for it to be true to you in your heart. Kinda like the "fact" that Santa Claus is real. That sort of "fact".

• Haha
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In what way is having the vast majority of people dislike a politician's policies mean he's doing something right?

I mean, I guess if one's overriding political goals are "own the libs" or whatever, maybe this makes sense. But luckily more voters seem interested in things like "let's have a rational policy towards a deadly pandemic".
Vast majority? That is debatable, but your left-wing mind set is obviously made up. The people high on the list who hate Trump (as I pointed out) says it all for me. You are an atheist so our world views are polar opposites. Why are there so many atheists on "Christian" Forums? Don't they have "atheists" forums? I welcome atheists to Christian Forums who are seekers, but not those who are just here to be agitators and are only looking to justify their unbelief.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Straw man? You've not heard about Russian collusion? Where have you been for the last 4 years?

Also, here's some video evidence of my "strawman" - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trump+illegitamate
A few videos is not evidence of a "constant drum beat".

Also, having to include videos of Donald's fan club complaining about the election being illegitimate to bump the count above single digits doesn't help the case much.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Vast majority? That is debatable, but your left-wing mind set is obviously made up.
Where I come from, the way to debate things is to present facts rather than start with name calling like this. But don't let me stop you, I'm sure this sort of thing is very convincing to the types of people you are targeting.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where I come from, the way to debate things is to present facts rather than start with name calling like this. But don't let me stop you, I'm sure this sort of thing is very convincing to the types of people you are targeting.
Facts according to who? I've heard enough fake so called facts from the left over the years, especially from the liberal media, so don't lecture me on facts. Do you believe the liberal media, radicals, anarchists, anti-Americans, anti-Christians etc.. are for Trump? Maybe you have a different definition of what these people really are.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Do you believe the [...] anti-Christians etc.. are for Trump?

Well, yes actually. I do believe the anti-Christians are for Trump.

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Reactions: Strathos
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟217,120.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The peaceful transition of power is a cornerstone of our republic.

Or maybe the cornerstone of the republic is a fair and honest election? The way you're going with it there should always be a transition regardless of how an election was conducted.

Without it, our democracy does not exist.
Who says there wouldn't be a transition of power if there needs to be?

And right now there are people actively attempting to subvert that.

The question out there now is it warranted that there be such. The Courts may decide this in the upcoming days. Trump has already signalled if he loses the Court cases, probably meaning up to the Supreme Court he might run again in 2024. That should tell you he will not subvert a transition of power.

It has everything to do with the basic integrity of democracy upon which this republic was founded.

The Republic was founded upon law and order. There's a legal process one can pursue if they claim certain activities have been unjust. Having that process available is to do that very thing you mentioned...ensure there has been integrity. By disallowing it you have mob rule which the Founding Fathers warned about.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.