Amazed at the level of illogical thinking by Trump followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Really, the fact may be wrong or right?

Remember what I said about thinking in that post? Here, look at the part you left out, see, context is everything here:

I really dont need to say anything more, aside from the fact, wrong or right, the man has good reason to believe there may fraud here, and the right to take advantage if every right he has to be sure there is not subtantial fraud to change the election results.

I'll be happy to walk you through it if need be...just ask.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Dude.

Show me the death certificate of an individual who died before early voting started in whatever state they lived in and then show me the matching mail-in ballot post-marked after the person died cast and counted for Biden.

Show me a counted ballot for Biden with a name and signature of a person who is not eligible to vote in the state where the ballot was cast.

Show me a ballot cast and counted for Biden that cannot be matched to any existing person

Show me a ballot that was cast for Trump on paper, but counted for Biden in a vote tally machine.

Keep doing this in each of these states until you have enough to overturn the election.

How is that hard? Concrete evidence of voter fraud.
Wait, you mean you're not convinced that fraud happened based on the fact that votes from locations which large numbers of Democratic voters had a lot of votes for the Democratic candidate? I mean, what more do you need to be convinced? Ignoring that "obvious" "evidence" for fraud "is like discussing evolution with a Creationist who believes that the earth is only 6,000 years old", to borrow a hilarious phrase I read recently. lol...

/s, of course.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am moving on beyond the thread. My intention was not for anyone to boast in any one leader, but to show how folks can wrongfully and blindly follow a person who is obviously lying.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
According to the Bible, the world will not be destroyed by nuclear weapons but it will be destroyed by our Lord so as to bring in a new and better world.

Forgive me for taking this further off topic; however, I've seen some claims that some of the end time prophecies fairly accurately portray the effects of nuclear bombs/fallout.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am moving on beyond the thread. My intention was not for anyone to boast in any one leader, but to show how folks can wrongfully and blindly follow a person who is obviously lying.
My biggest disappointment regarding Trump is this:
I can understand any people, Christians and non-Christians, voting for Trump, even though they openly don't agree with or endorse or defend everything he does. I can understand non-Christians endorsing and defending Trump and what he does. But what I can't understand is Christians who don't simply vote for Trump or support him on a few things, but who support and defend him blindly on everything. That is the biggest disappointment I have, that Christians would abdicate their Christian values to follow and defend and believe in this man.

I see lots of Christians in this forum doing this. I scarcely see a single Christian Trump supporter who is also critical of Trump. (I say "scarcely" but honestly I don't see it at all.) That is the worst thing about Trump and why I am convinced his following is absolutely a cult of personality.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But what I can't understand is Christians who don't simply vote for Trump or support him on a few things, but who support and defend him blindly on everything. That is the biggest disappointment I have, that Christians would abdicate their Christian values to follow and defend and believe in this man.

First, who, aside from yourself, says Christians do that?

And technically, no matter who we put in office, we would still abdiate our Christian values, as you choose to put it, because Christians realize, all have sinned. Meaning no president will remedy that abdication of yours.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Are you claiming that there are none?

And technically, no matter who we put in office, we would still abdiate our Christian values, as you choose to put it, because Christians realize, all have sinned. Meaning no president will remedy that abdication of yours.

Unless you've deconverted, Christian... don't you mean abdication of ours?

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Tons of people. Look around this forum, for starters. Or look here at other Christians who also agree with me:
Evangelicals For Biden
Reverend Rob Schenck

It's as if you didn't bother to read my actual words. Or, more likely, you made up your own narrative and attributed your own thoughts to me and then are arguing against what you have attributed to me. Either way, it's as if you didn't read what I actually wrote.

It's not an abdication of Christian values to choose a candidate to vote for even if the candidate is not Christian or does not represent Christian values. What is an abdication of Christian values is blindly and vehemently defending EVERYTHING about a person, including and especially those things the person does which are clearly not in line with Christian values.

Look, if you're going to argue with me that's fine, but don't make up an argument against things I never said. At least make an effort to be honest and accurate.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tons of people. Look around this forum, for starters. Or look here at other Christians who also agree with me:
Evangelicals For Biden
Reverend Rob Schenck

My point, many don't.

It's as if you didn't bother to read my actual words. Or, more likely, you made up your own narrative and attributed your own thoughts to me and then are arguing against what you have attributed to me. Either way, it's as if you didn't read what I actually wrote.

It's not an abdication of Christian values to choose a candidate to vote for even if the candidate is not Christian or does not represent Christian values. What is an abdication of Christian values is blindly and vehemently defending EVERYTHING about a person, including and especially those things the person does which are clearly not in line with Christian values.

Look, if you're going to argue with me that's fine, but don't make up an argument against things I never said. At least make an effort to be honest and accurate.

I read it, I understood it and commented on it. You will find no perfect or sinless candidate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
My point, many don't.

I don't recall anyone specifying "All" Christians followed Donald with such fervor.

I read it, I understood it and commented on it. You will find no perfect or sinless candidate.

And yet some have better morals than others... it helps when one puts in the effort.

Or does the fact that perfection is unattainable mean that nobody should bother with moral behavior?

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Or maybe the cornerstone of the republic is a fair and honest election? The way you're going with it there should always be a transition regardless of how an election was conducted.

Who says there wouldn't be a transition of power if there needs to be?

The question out there now is it warranted that there be such. The Courts may decide this in the upcoming days. Trump has already signalled if he loses the Court cases, probably meaning up to the Supreme Court he might run again in 2024. That should tell you he will not subvert a transition of power.

The Republic was founded upon law and order. There's a legal process one can pursue if they claim certain activities have been unjust. Having that process available is to do that very thing you mentioned...ensure there has been integrity. By disallowing it you have mob rule which the Founding Fathers warned about.
Bobby, are you aware that even Trump’s lawyers aren’t claiming fraud in court? What they are saying on TV, and what they are saying to the judges, aren’t the same. Have you read any transcripts or quotes from the court appearances?

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Or does the fact that perfection is unattainable mean that nobody should bother with moral behavior?

What a silly concept.

You vote for Mother Teresa if you want, I wanted someone who could do the job.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lol, you only think you proved "many don't" is not a fact. Show me the math, the stats. Please.
First you asked me who, besides me, is aligned with what I was saying. I provided you proof by way of an evangelical pastor and another group made up of many evangelicals.

Then you say not "many". Well, that's many. Here are many more:
https://www.prolifeevangelicalsforbiden.com/

On that page you'll see many evangelical leaders and ministers, along with 690 pages of signatures of evangelicals - PRO-LIFE Evangelicals, at that - who are against Trump and understand and agree with what I was saying regarding Trump.

But what good is proof to someone who wants to wallow in denial??? You've decided what you want to belief regardless of how disproven it is.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First you asked me who, besides me, is aligned with what I was saying. I provided you proof by way of an evangelical pastor and another group made up of many evangelicals.

Then you say not "many". Well, that's many. Here are many more:
https://www.prolifeevangelicalsforbiden.com/

On that page you'll see many evangelical leaders and ministers, along with 690 pages of signatures of evangelicals - PRO-LIFE Evangelicals, at that - who are against Trump and understand and agree with what I was saying regarding Trump.

But what good is proof to someone who wants to wallow in denial??? You've decided what you want to belief regardless of how disproven it is.

Did yiu provide those stats, pecentages and such to prove I was "100% dead wrong"? You really need to watch your wording.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Answer my question and I'll do the same.

Your question was already answered by ArmenianJohn.

Of course. How petty to point out I messed a bad spell check. Lol

At least it was only a spelling error, and not a theological error.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
What a silly concept.

You vote for Mother Teresa if you want, I wanted someone who could do the job.

Ah, but your support goes far beyond a simple vote.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

And... while we're all sinners, Donald is, by his own admission, an unrepentant sinner.
He's never asked God for forgiveness, never praised God for His gifts, never humbled himself before God (or anyone else not named Vladimir, for that matter...) Never given praise or credit to anyone besides himself.

You'd think he'd be a lot more popular among Atheists than Christians (instead of the exact opposite) -- the man's a walking testimonial to what man can accomplish without God.

Fascinating, isn't it?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And... while we're all sinners, Donald is, by his own admission, an unrepentant sinner.

So?

Let me rephrase the comment you didnt get. You can vote for, or support Mother Teresa if you like, I'll vote for/support somone who'll getthe job done.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.