Amazed at the level of illogical thinking by Trump followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟215,732.00
Faith
Non-Denom
No president in US history has ever challenged the election results as being illegitimate and places at threat our very democracy and stokes the fires of division here in America.

Nope you're wrong. This isn't new. There was the election of 2000 with Gore/Bush which the Supreme Court finally decided.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there was no mass voter fraud on the level that Trump is claiming.

We'll see how this plays out in the Courts.

Even Trump's own head cyber guy was fired because he did not say the right words Trump wanted to hear in regards to the voting process. This just says that Trump is making stuff up, and he simply is in denial of Biden being the next president come January 20th at 12:00PM (Lord willing).

At least you put down Lord willing. Who knows you might be surprised to find that God isn't willing to see that at all.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But in either case we can agree to disagree in love and respect, brother.

I see no reason to believe it he is lying, he is only suspicious and wants to look into it thoroughly to be sure, but yeah, we will have to disagree.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
What leads you to believe all of these judges are “set against him?” Do ypu even know who they are and who appointed them?

The answer is obvious. That they ruled against Trump is all the evidence needed for his supporters to claim they are "set against him". It's a tautology.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Argumentum ad felis?

Obviously, Rudy is feigning incompetency to create a distraction, to give Trump time to assemble his army that will take his 2nd term by force.

"I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers For Trump. I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough - until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

"Stand back and stand by."

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No president in US history has ever challenged the election results as being illegitimate

Jefferson, Adams, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Truman, Nixon, Gore, and Clinton come to mind.

and places at threat our very democracy and stokes the fires of division here in America.

The division is here, with or without elections.

Further, the left, (for this particular election), are quite confident in the election process. They are convinced and in lock-step that no massive fraud took place.

So, (for this particular election), the negative impact is borne mostly by the right.

Good logic, free of charge. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Obviously, Rudy is feigning incompetency to create a distraction, to give Trump time to assemble his army that will take his 2nd term by force.

I see Rudy more of a show boater than a head. He grabs attention, and headlines. Also, not scared of contention. Has nothing to do with some fabled military conquest.

"I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers For Trump. I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough - until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

"Stand back and stand by."

And? You thought that was a joke?

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One word "irrelevant".
For the sake of the country, I hope you are correct. However, I think we ought to wait to see how things play out in the court before we celebrate Tulsi Gabbard's victory. ;)

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's not what I am saying. This level of fraud we have no clear understanding of what is going on. There is such an effort to stifle information we don't even know anything except what the media is saying.
But the judges will be deciding and they have the information. The media won’t decide. So how will “the system” keep Trump from being fairly represented in court exactly?

oh, also, all of these Trump attorneys have Twitter and Parler feeds, Jay Sekulow has his own show, Hannity has a show - so they can release whatever information they want without the media stifling it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,191,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jefferson, Adams, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Truman, Nixon, Gore, and Clinton come to mind.

My bad. I should have rephrased that. I should have said that no president has said that the election process was rigged before the election. Trump claimed the election was false when it looked like Hillary was winning. This is like a boy who cries wolf.

You said:
The division is here, with or without elections.

Further, the left, (for this particular election), are quite confident in the election process. They are convinced and in lock-step that no massive fraud took place.

So, (for this particular election), the negative impact is borne mostly by the right.

Good logic, free of charge. :oldthumbsup:

Even if there was massive voting fraud (Which I don't believe is the case), if there is no evidence to prove it, then the point is moot. I am not saying it is right if there is massive voting fraud, but Trump really is fighting a losing battle here. Come January 20th, at noon, Biden will be sworn in as president (Lord willing), and thoughts of Trump and his voter fraud talk will pass in time and people will go back to their every day lives. Their football parade rants will be pointless once Biden is president and the dust settles.

• Haha
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But the judges will be deciding and they have the information. The media won’t decide. So how will “the system” keep Trump from being fairly represented in court exactly?

oh, also, all of these Trump attorneys have Twitter and Parler feeds, Jay Sekulow has his own show, Hannity has a show - so they can release whatever information they want without the media stifling it.

We can't have the impeachment hearing here. Where one side believe one thing and the other something else. This is going to have to get thru to the public en masse. There are many people that believe what they do simply because they have never been presented with what is actually going on.

I don't care if we need cameras in the courtrooms. This needs to be proven definitively without the MSM's censorship and fact check spin.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We can't have the impeachment hearing here. Where one side believe one thing and the other something else. This is going to have to get thru to the public en masse. There are many people that believe what they do simply because they have never been presented with what is actually going on.

I don't care if we need cameras in the courtrooms. This needs to be proven definitively without the MSM's censorship and fact check spin.
I don’t know what you are talking about. What impeachment hearing? Where is “here?”

You said that Trump would not be fairly represented in this “system.” The system that will decide is the courts. Why do you believe the judges won’t be fair and what remedy to that do you propose?

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Apt description of Rudy's recent actions.
Except Rudy and Trump are the ones holding the laser pointer. The cat is the media and their supporters. They want the evidence presented by the courts. Not the court of public opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nope you're wrong. This isn't new. There was the election of 2000 with Gore/Bush which the Supreme Court finally decided.

That was because the results in one state were very close, and a lot of issues were caused by the way certain ballots were printed.

In this case, they would need to overturn results in half a dozen states by tens of thousands of votes each.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
My bad. I should have rephrased that. I should have said that no president has said that the election process was rigged before the election. Trump claimed the election was false when it looked like Hillary was winning. This is like a boy who cries wolf.

Oh cry me a river. For 4 years, there has been the constant drum beat that Trump's presidency is illegitimate. Yet that, in and of itself, causes you no thoughts or concerns about threatening "our very democracy" or "stoking the fires of division". Give me a break.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟319,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
We can't allow this to be a media lead dog and pony show like the impeachment was.
I'm not sure what you expect any of us here to do about that. And Rudy certainly isn't helping with his press conferences.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I normally don't discuss politiics on the forums. But this is an event in history that cannot go ignored. No president in US history has continually challenged the election results two times in history as being illegitimate and places at threat our very democracy and stokes the fires of division here in America. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there was no mass voter fraud on the level that Trump is claiming. Sure, I am open to the possibility to minor discrepancies involving voter fraud, but on the level Trump is claiming is just nonsense. They have no evidence, and thus their cases are getting thrown out of court.

But Donald's not trying to prove his case in any court... he's assembling his faithful followers... to what end is unclear.

Donald wants devoted followers to hang on his every word.... no doubt as part of some moneymaking scheme.

Whatever damage is done to this country as a result is incidental... and utterly unimportant to Donald.

Now, if this was just Trump and his paid lawyers (seeking the love of money), then I would say this is not as bad, but the real problem here is that Trump's followers believe him. They actually believe him when he said there is mass voter fraud. This is just insane and speaks of the times we are in. Folks have completely lost all irrational thought. I watched a video with some kids within these crazy football like parades and they said that the election of Joe Biden is a fraud (Note: I cannot find the video). Anyways, I remember on a street corner a few months back a bunch of kids screaming masks don't work. I could not help but to roll my eyes, and shake my head of how dumb they were. People are not thinking rationally these days.

It's not that they can't think rationally, it's that they don't want to.
Donald give them the instant gratification that they want, and all they have to do is believe him when he tells them who their enemies are.

...by amazing coincidence, "their" enemies are his enemies.

Even Trump's own head cyber guy was fired because he did not say the right words Trump wanted to hear in regards to the voting process. This just says that Trump is making stuff up, and he simply is in denial of Biden being the next president come January 20th at 12:00PM (Lord willing). People cannot see that he is lying to them. It's so obvious. It's common sense.

Alas, "common sense" doesn't give them the things Donald has promised them.

Side Note:

While I am not exactly a Democrat fan, I believe all things happen for a reason, and I can now see that Biden will help the nation to heal if people want to get their lives back to normal again instead of living in a divided nation and throwing hatred at one another. Trump has stoked the fires of hatred and division as his last great act as president. May the Lord have mercy on his soul.

Healing doesn't help Donald -- and in order to have mercy on his soul, Donald must first ask God for it... which he admits he doesn't do.

When all is said and done, Donald is the patron saint of instant gratification... rather than humble himself before God, Donald has gotten everything he's ever wanted here and now without Him.

...and as long as he stays in power, his followers think they will, too.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟242,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Proving voter fraud is easy.

1. Find an instance of a certified dead individual who cast a vote in the 2020 election
2. Find an instance of a person registering a fictitious voter and casting a vote under that fictitious ID in the 2020 election.
3. Find an instance of a ballot that has been counted in the 2020 election that cannot be matched with any registered voter.
4. An instance of a vote within an official vote tally system being added, subtracted or switched and included in the official count.
5. any other instance like the above.

Now, find:
12,636+ cases in Georgia
82,804+ cases in Pennsylvania
10,457+ in Arizona
156,643+ in Michigan
20,467+ in Wisconsin

In whatever combination needed to swing enough electoral votes back to Trump.

Easy peasy.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.