Alligators as house pets..? That sleep next to you at night..? WHAT..?

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Likely they want the heat that our bodies put off as they are I believe cold blooded. I watched a survival show and in some areas of the world they make sure and sleep off the ground for fear a snake will detect your body heat and want to snuggle with you.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Likely they want the heat that our bodies put off as they are I believe cold blooded. I watched a survival show and in some areas of the world they make sure and sleep off the ground for fear a snake will detect your body heat and want to snuggle with you.

What's truly odd to me, is that this alligator is a federally licensed emotional support animal, and it accepts kisses on the mouth, without snapping. I was always under the impression that alligators were untrainable and dangerous to keep as pets, let alone take them to daycare centers and let toddlers play with them. :eek:

...I guess Wally is just...different?

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,040.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Who knew that alligators could be compassionate and comforting..? Well, it was a shock to me.

Never smile at a crocodile
♪ No you can't get friendly with a crocodile
Don't get taken in

By his welcome grin ♪
He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin

OB

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
What's truly odd to me, is that this alligator is a federally licensed emotional support animal, and it accepts kisses on the mouth, without snapping. I was always under the impression that alligators were untrainable and dangerous to keep as pets, let alone take them to daycare centers and let toddlers play with them. :eek:

...I guess Wally is just...different?
Or very well..... fed.

• Haha
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who knew that alligators could be compassionate and comforting..? Well, it was a shock to me.

Siegfried and Roy trained white tigers and had a show in Vegas until a tiger attacked one and almost killed him. Jesus said, “Do not cast your pearls to the swine.”

He also said, “It is not appropriate to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." Matthew 15:26

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Siegfried and Roy trained white tigers and had a show in Vegas until a tiger attacked one and almost killed him. Jesus said, “Do not cast your pearls to the swine.”

JS: that means (context) that we are not to seek to correct those who of stubborn and unwilling to listen (swine/Goyim). Its not only a waist of time; they mock and disabuse your wisdom (trample) leading others astray.

He also said, “It is not appropriate to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." Matthew 15:26

Dog were gentiles or non-believers as that woman was. Yet her faith, her words in response which He already knew she was going to say gave Him an important teaching moment.

Upvote 0