✟301,850.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So that would be Goe

Maybe it was type G, attempt to type O but the keystroke didn't register (maybe the finger missed, maybe there's a fault in the keyboard), type D but the finger clips the E key on the way.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There are some Jewish traditions that write the word God with the o crossed out, as their belief is if they write the actual word, and it is later destroyed/erased, then that is sinful, so they write a 'close-enough' version so if it ends up being erased it's okay.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟578,150.00
Faith
Christian
I have dreams according to what I am thinking and recently I had a dream that there was a war against truth and catholics try to attack the good news of God and angels fighting back to defend it with letter to show the truth but in my dream also some said there were other creatures like humans that jesus created on planet that starts with h that we all know but I don't remember the name of the planet it should have been common like the planet uranus or something.

I also said in my dream to prove this is from God let a note be found on my phone that I said this so I trust it in dream it happend but when I woke up now it is not there. Also I had a dream that I used to be close to jesus when I was living in adelaide that I knew secrets of end times but something happend to me to hide knowledge of it when I live in sydney and often to prepare for tribulation and antichrist.

Before first dream it revealed trump lied I think that could only be the true thing my fears but the rest was my imagination to deceive about things. I had dream long time ago the world antichrist would try to put mark on me to deceive as he was seeking to make a new world order run by the priesthood of jews that I was being ready to be overcome by it and be in the middle in dangerous place to allow them to help me submit to it to be marked and I was before trying to help my tutor before as I was not sure what time we were living in I suspected it but did not know what time I was in and was almost overcome but God showed me favour because I had been faithful to try to convince my tutor and because I did he would accept it at the right time before and he knew better than me and he came out of his way to protect me to risk his life to warn me so I escape or he put his hand on me as though he cared for me and it had power as if to strengthen my mind to have strength and understanding to be protected or to flee or to do so before that happens knowing it is their plot which I thought could be like the tongs from cherubim from heaven that he put on prophet Isaiah that was given to him to relieve him from his distress from being afflicted from his sins that he felt kept him unprepared to be with God.

When I read book not for everyone by end time survivors that said people would go to wilderness I had dream vivid that God had prepared a place for people to fight that there were some with so much love trying to help prepare people to be in a place to show them God is trying to help them see that they can fight like warriors against that time if they know Jesus and He helps them or to prepare them to let them know they can be strong. I also had dreams of places with so much books I could read some spiritual and some not things I read in past I did not know I did and priests of my church long ago and priests now and relics of saints trying to show God is with them also and they are trying to say church does worship Christ and Christ works in it.

I had those dreams long ago except for the dream recently said there were other creatures like humans on planet that starts with h. I think I opened the door to demons by looking at inappropriate content magazine online or because I took new supplements from pharmacy like brahmi and others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have dreams according to what I am thinking and recently I had a dream....

Yes, dreams are your mind re-imaging things from during the day. It's how the brain works to clean up the scraps and get you ready for a new day.

• Agree
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What say you?

Interesting videos on the subject here.

The number of people with cameras on their phones has increased by over 1000%.
But the number of pictures posted to the internet remains at zero.
There should have been a 1000% increase in new evidence.

Even if the sightings were natural phenomena the evidence should have increased by 1000%.

This tells us that even the older original evidence were not real events.

Upvote 0

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Even if the sightings were natural phenomena the evidence should have increased by 1000%.

Maybe you'd think if the "UFO" sightings were merely natural phenomenon - you should see an increase in recorded events.

If the events were due to intelligent beings, sightings might not increase. Perhaps they don't want to be seen and are more careful now that they know we have recording devices everywhere.

o_O

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟150,411.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship

But it did increase 1000 times

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,429.00
Faith
Atheist
If the events were due to intelligent beings, sightings might not increase. Perhaps they don't want to be seen and are more careful now that they know we have recording devices everywhere.
If they wanted not to be seen, they could do better than hovering over cities and buzzing the military!

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟924,597.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
If they wanted not to be seen, they could do better than hovering over cities and buzzing the military!
Even just sit over the moon and call us by radio... wouldn't even have to worry about missiles and panic armed civilians.

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I personally don't think they exist. I know I've heard stories of people who have been abducted or saw aliens and I don't want to discount their stories. I'm sure they experienced SOMETHING, but probably not aliens.

If they do exist, I don't think they look anything like Hollywood has made up. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maybe we are a big joke to them. They buzz a few jets here and there, slip onto a video for a minute or to, give a yokel a story and just watch us react. Their crueler version of reality tv (well - nothings crueler than love island)

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is the height of hubris to believe that this incredibly vast universe was created just for us.

You mean solar system. Our species doesn't have the time to travel anywhere else.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is the height of hubris to believe that this incredibly vast universe was created just for us.

Believing that God created over 6 days and that we are the only populated world has nothing to do with pride.

If the majority of the world believes in evolution and many worlds beyond this, it would be far easier to go along with the world since believing God's word only brings us derision.

Tell me how derision is good for ones pride?
So no, it has nothing to do with pride, its faith.

Upvote 0