✟900,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
yes and no.

The "narrative" that is being spun is about aliens that "don't exist" - as in "that is not the truth behind what they are seeing". So then I vote "don't exist".

===================

As for "yes".

Not everything they see is the proverbial "flock of very talented birds" or window glare.

And neither is it "a very talented rock falling"

As the head of NASA stated "if our adversaries had that technology it would be a huge problem".

Pharaoh's magicians "claimed" they could do the same thing that Aaron did when he cast his staff to the ground and it turned into a serpent. It would be a mistake to imagine that their trick was merely drawing a picture of a snake and shaking it around on the floor.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,147,348.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Probably exist somewhere, but it’s not clear if they’ve visited.

UFOs are interesting, but there doesn’t seem to be convincing evidence for what they are. If they are alien I’m betting on drones. It’s hard to believe any species would have that many staff flying around in our skies on an extended basis.

Upvote 0

Chriliman

Everything I need to be joyful is right here
May 22, 2015
✟163,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Probably exist somewhere, but it’s not clear if they’ve visited.

UFOs are interesting, but there doesn’t seem to be convincing evidence for what they are. If they are alien I’m betting on drones. It’s hard to believe any species would have that many staff flying around in our skies on an extended basis.

Yea, alien drones or alien ai does seem more likely. And probably surveilling us and potentially interfering with our nuclear tech. If you believe some of the testimonies stating such.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,147,348.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Yea, alien drones or alien ai does seem more likely. And probably surveilling us and potentially interfering with our nuclear tech. If you believe some of the testimonies stating such.
Never assume malice when incompetence is possible. We have no idea how they would be programmed. I can see them nosing around our technology, but I don’t see anything that requires a goal of interfering. They seem to avoid collisions with aircraft anyway.

Upvote 0

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I've had a UFO sighting in the past, but I can't be sure it was an alien craft by any means. It could have been anything, honestly, though they (3 of them) were certainly strange.

I suppose it's likely that aliens exist, but until there is some concrete evidence, I'll just refrain from taking my opinions any further than "likely."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
is there biblical evidence supporting the idea that demons can take the form of UFOs or objects in the sky?
Ezekiel describes some interesting things regarding the Chebar-im - the chariot of fire could be a space ship.

• Agree
Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Oh yea, but cherubim aren’t demonic.
However, fallen ones are.

There's a reason why they have all these coals from the altar of God in Heaven in their chest.

Upvote 0

Chriliman

May 22, 2015
✟163,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
However, fallen ones are.

There's a reason why they have all these coals from the altar of God in Heaven in their chest.

Are those called seraphims? Is there biblical evidence of seraphims appearing in the sky?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Are those called seraphims? Is there biblical evidence of seraphims appearing in the sky?
There's different names for different types of angels, but the fallen ones are those who have been corrupted by sin and can no longer be in God's presence.

any type of angel can be overtaken by sin, and then become fallen.

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I voted in the poll and I chose the most viable answer similar to what I believe among the options given. My choice was "Exist and are surveilling us to keep us from destroying ourselves."

I don't necessarily believe extraterrestrials will kill or accidentally destroy humanity. I do not believe extraterrestrials have left humanity alone either. Anyway, I've addressed this subject before in older threads and I thought I'd link my other posts rather than re-write everything I've already posted.

I would like to make it clear that I don't expect other people (Christian or not) to accept my POV and agree with me. "Take it or leave it" has always been and will always be my attitude on the matter.

My first post - UFOs About To Be Revealed

My second post - UFOs About To Be Revealed

My third post - UFOs About To Be Revealed

My fourth post - UFO intelligence failure

Last edited:
Reactions: Chriliman
Upvote 0

Chriliman

May 22, 2015
✟163,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There's different names for different types of angels, but the fallen ones are those who have been corrupted by sin and can no longer be in God's presence.

any type of angel can be overtaken by sin, and then become fallen.

yea, Jude 6 states fallen angels are in chains until the day of judgement. Don’t think they’re able to be flying around.

Upvote 0