Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe you'd think if the "UFO" sightings were merely natural phenomenon - you should see an increase in recorded events.

If the events were due to intelligent beings, sightings might not increase. Perhaps they don't want to be seen and are more careful now that they know we have recording devices everywhere.

o_O
Just like Leprechauns.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,229.00
Faith
Atheist
Maybe we are a big joke to them. They buzz a few jets here and there, slip onto a video for a minute or to, give a yokel a story and just watch us react. Their crueler version of reality tv (well - nothings crueler than love island)
Yeah, they travel light years to get here just to show they share our worst cultural norms of the last 15 years - what are the chances?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
Alien theories are rubbish which can be created by imagination of unfaithful people which I was as I was curious to believe that perhaps there is some knowledge we can find out that is not in the bible.

To not trust God to have revealed everything that we are called to know that we need to know that will happen on earth in bible is wrong.

It is wrong to be drawn by seducing spirits to allow one to be persuaded by other ideas that one believes could be that one believes could be possibly biblical though not explained clearly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟923,105.00
Faith
Atheist
Alien theories are rubbish which can be created by imagination of unfaithful people which I was which I was curious to believe that perhaps there is some knowledge we can find out that is not in the bible to not trust God to have revealed everything that we are called to know that we need to know that will happen on earth in bible being drawn by seducing spirits to allow one to be persuaded by other ideas that one believes could be that one believes could be possibly biblical though not explained clearly.
This is not a competition for the world's longest run-on sentence.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Alien theories are rubbish which can be created by imagination of unfaithful people which I was which I was curious to believe that perhaps there is some knowledge we can find out that is not in the bible to not trust God to have revealed everything that we are called to know that we need to know that will happen on earth in bible being drawn by seducing spirits to allow one to be persuaded by other ideas that one believes could be that one believes could be possibly biblical though not explained clearly.
Just breath.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟570,944.00
Faith
Christian
Not into self Improvement?

I am willing to improve but his intention could be just to mock and he does not really care if I had spoken properly because even if I did he might speak something else against my post just to show enmity to me for my commitment to share my faith to use any behaviour I have done before against me which shows my character was deficient and I see it says in your profile you are a skeptic so you may be doing same.

Last edited:
Upvote 0