United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes of course
A body without a spirit is just a mass of lifeless flesh

And apart from a body (a visible vessel) , the spirit can not be made manifest

The fulcrum is the soul, depicted as city down from God, but out of heaven (a descending dove).

As an addendum ... Jesus' walk showed the truth of what the gates of the city depicted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the WORD of GOD is__________

(Hebrews 4:12

Until he becomes the intent of the heart, as a river that flows out of pleasure, he has come into his garden ... and Mary supposed him to be the gardener ... :)

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In light of your most recent post, What is your understanding of the Tower of Babel
The form outside is the pulpit as we know it today, but this is merely a head of it, so to speak (but as sure as rods turn to serpents, this is not out of order), it is a woman, just as this is the picture of that place in the process internally (as a soul in the way Jesus referenced, as kept being a bad thing) is as a woman with 5 husbands, which make the one she has now not her own, a land not their own, a kingdom not found to be in them nor when found as something they enter into (in the OT the gates are spoken from the view as something you keep, the kingdom of God suffered violence, the violent take it by force ... but the time has always to God been now is or can not be.

The pattern is every time God speaks, their is a falling to the ground, for the purpose of it not being alone, its not good for man to be alone ... but that's what started the process, where in simltude was a seed, or image no less then Israel was a seed to Egypt.

If God did not speak, nothing would have happened. This is quite literally, how we live, but even He got hungry ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Until he becomes the intent of the heart, as a river that flows out of pleasure, he has come into his garden ... and Mary supposed him to be the gardener ... :)
Until those who see "their father ascend" the mantle/garment can not be passed

And Elisha supposed he would receive Elijah's spirit!!

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Until those who see "their father ascend" the mantle/garment can not be passed

And Elisha supposed he would receive Elijah's spirit!!

An internal truth ... (the flip side of it) for Elisha it was the God of Elijah, something not his own ... he had the inheritance of the first born, but never entered into it. He was a stranger in a land that was not his own.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The form outside is the pulpit as we know it today, but this is merely a head of it, so to speak (but as sure as rods turn to serpents, this is not out of order), it is a woman, just as this is the picture of that place in the process internally (as a soul in the way Jesus referenced, as kept being a bad thing) is as a woman with 5 husbands, which make the one she has now not her own, a land not their own, a kingdom not found to be in them nor when found as something they enter into (in the OT the gates are spoken from the view as something you keep, the kingdom of God suffered violence, the violent take it by force ... but the time has always to God been now is or can not be.

The pattern is every time God speaks, their is a falling to the ground, for the purpose of it not being alone, its not good for man to be alone ... but that's what started the process, where in simltude was a seed, or image no less then Israel was a seed to Egypt.

If God did not speak, nothing would have happened. This is quite literally, how we live, but even He got hungry ...

do you really want me to go into a discussion about the Samaritan woman who had five husbands who was waiting for THE MESSIAH and ONE and ONLY BRIDEGROOM and who held to Jacobs well as her lifeline and inheritance in GOD because those who claimed to have a relationship with GOD werent willing to give her food and drink?

In any case, you are right

The pattern remained

Men thought by the works of their own hands they could construct and build their own towers into the KINGDOM/PRESENCE of GOD

And so GOD scattered

But GOD is gathering

And is even now garhering up in HIS SON, HIS KINGDOM

And THE SON alone will present back to THE FATHER, HIS BRIDE

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe everything is of order so it has become this to me. It's a strange thing God would do this in me, and it become me. I understand a little bit about what Jesus meant when he said I do nothing of myself.

If you told me 38 years ago when I first got saved where I would be now, I'd a helped you put on your straight jacket for you.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did JESUS tell HIS DISCIPLES who were surprised that HE was talking to a Samaritan woman, I have food you know nothing of

And then HE told them also to work and to pray that THE FATHER send out more workers in HIS FIELD

(If the FOOD was to do THE WILL of HIS FATHER I suggest you read John 4 through John 6 to get a better understanding of what CHRIST was feeding men and women

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
do you really want me to go into a discussion about the Samaritan woman who had five husbands who was waiting for THE MESSIAH and ONE and ONLY BRIDEGROOM and who held to Jacobs well as her lifeline and inheritance in GOD because those who claimed to have a relationship with GOD werent willing to give her food and drink?

In any case, you are right

The pattern remained

Men thought by the works of their own hands they could construct and build their own towers into the KINGDOM/PRESENCE of GOD

And so GOD scattered

But GOD is gathering

And is even now garhering up in HIS SON, HIS KINGDOM

And THE SON alone will present back to THE FATHER, HIS BRIDE

On the personal level our 5 husbands are our 5 senses.

The pictures of truth in the language of God surrounding Jesus and the woman at the well are endless ... for each of us it narrows down to the one we are.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did JESUS tell HIS DISCIPLES who were surprised that HE was talking to a Samaritan woman, I have food you know nothing of

And then HE told them also to work and to pray that THE FATHER send out more workers in HIS FIELD

(If the FOOD was to do THE WILL of HIS FATHER I suggest you read John 4 through John 6 to get a better understanding of what CHRIST was feeding men and women

What is it that you want me to get out these?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe everything is of order so it has become this to me. It's a strange thing God would do this in me, and it become me. I understand a little bit about what Jesus meant when he said I do nothing of myself.

If you told me 38 years ago when I first got saved where I would be now, I'd a helped you put on your straight jacket for you.
Yes. THAT ARMOUR is sufficient

Let it never be thought that we have to change it by offering anything of ourselves but ourselves as HE who began the good work finishes HIS work in us

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the personal level our 5 husbands are our 5 senses.

The pictures of truth in the language of God surrounding Jesus and the woman at the well are endless ... for each of us it narrows down to the one we are.
To me it has narrowed down to ONE TRUTH

I walk by faith directed in and on HIM alone

not by sight

Not by any of my lower carnal senses at all

• Winner
Reactions: Dan61861
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure I'm understanding your reference to my straight jacket

But if you didn't mean faith I CHRIST in all seasons:
Seasons of plenty and in seasons of suffering/"Job"

Then I must disagree with you that I am in error with my "straight jacket"

But if you meant not fighting against HIS COVERING, than I agree

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. THAT ARMOUR is sufficient

Let it never be thought that we have to change it by offering anything of ourselves but ourselves as HE who began the good work finishes HIS work in us

The gates of the city ... those who say I will not drink have drank already ... It is down to a single thought, or ... Word.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure I'm understanding your reference to my straight jacket

But if you didn't mean faith I CHRIST in all seasons:
Seasons of plenty and in seasons of suffering/"Job"

Then I must disagree with you that I am in error with my "straight jacket"

But if you meant not fighting against HIS COVERING, than I agree

What I meant was where I am at now cannot be understood outside of being there, more than I could ever have imagined it to be. There are not enough words to begin to describe it.

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I meant was where I am at now cannot be understood outside of being there, more than I could ever have imagined it to be. There are not enough words to begin to describe it.

Adam was innocent, his face (who he was) was the face of the deep.

The commandment like the law was to Israel became a serpent and bit him (which began the process you see throughout the book, which Jesus brought to an end, showing by being the way back.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The gates of the city ... those who say I will not drink have drank already ... It is down to a single thought, or ... Word.
The gates of THE CITY were blocked lest we eat if the tree of LIFE and live forever

And THE WAY back to THE TREE of LIFE was not revealed until CHRIST

Upvote 0