Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Thank you for posting this for all to plainly see. It is the truest most obvious, most self explanatory thing you have said to me in the coarse of our discussions. After the cross the original gospel OF Jesus changed. Christianity became a gospel ABOUT Jesus. I was actually banned from this site for 3 months once for saying what you just said because a Lutheran moderator got so angry with me about it.

But you get it, you can see it, you are honest about it rather than pretending there is some seamless transition.

Thank You!

I know but suffer your banning to be so, since it won't be long until Heaven IF we keep putting Trumps in charge. Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran, McCain sings..... God Bless you

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not rushing at all and my views AGREE in every way with every discovery of Science and History. Do your's?

Can you tell us WHO the second Adam was?
Will they continue to agree when HE who holds all things back is taken out of the way?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Jesus and the truth he taught is indeed the bread of life.

Amen, since Jesus MUST literally be inside a man for that man to know eternal life.

Rom 8:9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
"
Aman777 said:
"You are speaking of the Gospel which the Jewish people rejected when they crucified Christ. Many STILL teach this Gospel which says to believe, be baptized and walk in newness of life. That is NOT the Gospel of Jesus Christ since His Gospel was given to Paul in Heaven l Cor 15:1-4 by Jesus, Himself. The Kingdom did not come because Jesus was rejected and Crucified by His own. That is WHY we have a New Testament. Amen?"

Just one addition from Scripture:

Heb 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

Reactions: Colter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The scripture differentiates between a second man, and a last Adam, or the ending of one and the beginning of another, but who is the same one truth.
I'll say it again

And if you don't understand you can always refer to revelation and THAT ONE who was found worthy to open the desks on the history of man

That ONE
Just as John the Baptist testifies of

No one else can as John 21 clearly shows breathe into another THE HOLY SPIRIT

nor would anyone ever want any other to do so

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry Aseyesee

I thought you were Aman

I thought you were avoiding the question and that is why I asked again and said it impatiently

I thought you were Aman avoiding the question about where science stands up (or anything perishable and temporal) when GOD lets go
...temporarily

Please confirm that JESUS, though the last Adam is still THE FIRST and THE LAST over all flesh

And even Adam will give an account of himself before THE SON of man/THE SON of GOD

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The scripture differentiates between a second man, and a last Adam, or the ending of one and the beginning of another, but who is the same one truth.
No it doesn't

There is only ONE
second(last) Adam who breathes into us HIS LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT

CHRIST

Reactions: Aman777
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No it doesn't

There is only ONE
second(last) Adam who breathes into us HIS LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT

CHRIST

Technically Jesus is not Adam, though Adam is who He is, as Paul had said of himself ... that he might reveal his son in me (or he has been made all things to us) ... so to say he was the last, or the second depict truths that are layed out starting from the beginning with Adam who the writers of the NT saw similarities in, much like Paul's reference to Sarah as being what revelation has as coming down from God, out of heaven.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Technically Jesus is not Adam, though Adam is who He is, as Paul had said of himself ... that he might reveal his son in me (or he has been made all things to us) ... so to say he was the last, or the second depict truths that are layed out starting from the beginning with Adam who the writers of the NT saw similarities in, much like Paul's reference to Sarah as being what revelation has as coming down from God, out of heaven.
No of course not
Jesus is not the imperfect sinful flesh of Adam

HE is not Adam but HE came in the likeness of Adam (flesh) TRUE and HOLY and PERFECT FLESH (THE SON of MAN) though HE alone is the exact likeness of GOD (SPIRIT) TRUE and HOLY and PERFECT SPIRIT (THE SON of GOD)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No of course not
Jesus is not the imperfect sinful flesh of Adam

HE is not Adam but HE came in the likeness of Adam (flesh) TRUE and HOLY and PERFECT FLESH (THE SON of MAN) though HE alone is the exact likeness of GOD (SPIRIT) TRUE and HOLY and PERFECT SPIRIT (THE SON of GOD)

What exactly does perfect flesh mean to you ... it says of him that there was nothing about him that any one should desire him, and that he came in the likeness of sinful flesh ... but he was most definitely the image of the invisible God, which was not an outward truth but the inward truth of self.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not rushing at all and my views AGREE in every way with every discovery of Science and History. Do your's?

Can you tell us WHO the second Adam was?

You do know the bible never really states that there is a 2nd Adam right?

The science of time shows that it is an illusion of our own making, something relative to the individual in every way (which I don't disagree with) and that we time travel everyday though not in a form that we are aware of (even Satan it says showed Jesus all the kingdom's of this world in a moment)

Science is about exacting information, yet science employees faith as much as that gentile centurion did who Jesus had said he'd the greatest faith in all Israel ... but his stance was that of logic, which even though Caiphas had no idea God was speaking through when he condemned Jesus, his statement (from one place of viewing it) was a logical one in light of the Romans and what they were capable of doing.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What exactly does perfect flesh mean to you ... it says of him that there was nothing about him that any one should desire him, and that he came in the likeness of sinful flesh ... but he was most definitely the image of the invisible God, which was not an outward truth but the inward truth of self.
TRUE FLESH
Just as the scriptures state

TRUE and HOLY and PERFECT

without sin
We were not taking about outer appearance of the flesh as if how beautiful one is outwardly means one is PERFECT

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TRUE FLESH
Just as the scriptures state

TRUE and HOLY and PERFECT

without sin
We were not taking about outer appearance of the flesh as if how beautiful one is outwardly means one is PERFECT

Flesh does nothing by itself, it is merely a vessel.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Flesh does nothing by itself, it is merely a vessel.
Yes of course
A body without a spirit is just a mass of lifeless flesh

And apart from a body (a visible vessel) , the spirit can not be made manifest

Upvote 0