✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just as it was commanded
from the beginning as a lasting ordinance with regards to the first Passover which simply was a shadow pointing to THE PASSOVER

But it has always been (as you said) an inward truth from the very begining, which God set the pattern in, how it was that we came out, and how it was that we would return.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But it has always been (as you said) an inward truth from the very begining, which God set the pattern in, how it was that we came out, and it was that we would return.
Nope

HIS WORD from the beginning was a TESTIMONY to ONE TRUTH:

JESUS

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope

HIS WORD from the beginning was a TESTIMONY to ONE TRUTH:

JESUS

Do you believe the bible (at the time the OT, and what Jesus had spoken to his disciples) as the word of God is something less than God?

The Hebrew writer thought that God had spoken in all kinds of ways, but now speaks to us by son ... I believe he has been speaking by son the entire time, that only the son reveals the father is not something that just started happening, it's a truth that always was being God, and endless in its dimension.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's unclear: "Satan" is derived from a Hebrew word meaning "adversary", but considering names mean something Satan may be his "created name" or it may be more of a title.

Do you think we can hear the heavenly language with our human ears?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So who did you think GOD was referring to in Deuteronomy 18?

If today HE speaks by THE SON and says of this "prophet" in Deuteronomy 18, I will put my words in HIS mouth and HE will say all that I command HIM to say

And it will come to pass that anyone who does not listen to MY WORDS, that HE shall speak in MY NAME, I myself will require it?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So who did you think GOD was referring to in Deuteronomy 18?

If today HE speaks by THE SON and says of this "prophet" in Deuteronomy 18, I will put my words in HIS mouth and HE will say all that I command HIM to say

And it will come to pass that anyone who does not listen to MY WORDS, that HE shall speak in MY NAME, I myself will require it?

Was God speaking to moses in Hebrew?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Because....if HE has not come and dine amongst us what no other has we wouldn't need a "cloke" for our sins

Just as John 15:22 through John 15:25 clearly states

What does Jesus being God in the fullness mean? I don't think the Father and Holy Spirit were in the flesh.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And if you want to know why GOD spoke to Moses and why Moses spoke to the people you'll have to step back a couple of verses before GOD says "they have spoken well" in Deuteronomy 18 to understand

So Hebrew is a sacred language? I saw on Youtube.

"Hebrew is not a heavenly language or the original language of the Antedeluvians. That was lost at the tower of babel. It's just a language like any other language that the Israelites spoke. If they'd spoken French, the OT would have been in French.
"

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Actually the fact that JESUS came into the world clears up every other misapplied speculation

That Hebrew is the heavenly language?

Hebrew Roots FAQ's and Myths Language: 8

Hebrew is a language that evolved historically from proto Canaanite (1400 bce) into Phoenician (1050 bce) then into paleo, middle, and late Hebrew, which finally ended up becoming the Biblical Hebrew (with vowels) that we find today in the Masoretic text. From there modern words were added, and then once again it evolved into the modern Hebrew that is spoken in Israel today.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What does Jesus being God in the fullness mean? I don't think the Father and Holy Spirit were in the flesh.
It means LISTEN to HIM
It means all men should honor THE SON

JUST AS
They honor THE FATHER who sent HIM

Whoever does not honor THE SON
Honors not THE FATHER who sent HIM

It means all that THE SON says is just as THE FATHER has given HIM to say

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you think we can hear the heavenly language with our human ears?

I know this is not to me, but here's my two cents worth ...

According to scripture ... some said it sounded like thunder, another like what they thought angels would sound like, while yet another heard the voice of God.

Three is a primary truth in (the language of God) scriptures ...

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

According to scripture ... some said it sounded like thunder, another like what they thought angels would sound like, while yet another heard the voice of God.

That's the reason why GOD said they have spoken well in Deuteronomy 18

And the reason John 5 says what it says

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

ONE

Not three

Upvote 0