✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

New to CF and looking for a place to fit in. Yea I'm 50+ but I don't remember how I got this old. Must have snuck up on me while I was sleeping. Christ took a decade to convince me and that was over a decade ago. Guess my head is not as hard as Moses. I'm not sure I could make it to 80 before I was called.
Welcome to CF. I’ve been around the forums for awhile now, but am new to this Golden Eagles area, having just hit 50 last week. It snuck up on me as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF. I’ve been around the forums for awhile now, but am new to this Golden Eagles area, having just hit 50 last snuck up on me as well.
Welcome Brother Shoe', so glad to see you in the 'Eagles. Looking forward to your fellowship over here. Many blessings in Christ.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟879,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to CF. I’ve been around the forums for awhile now, but am new to this Golden Eagles area, having just hit 50 last week. It snuck up on me as well.

Happy Birthday! I hope that you enjoy Golden Eagles. Twenty more years and you'll be middle-aged.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These "welcome" posts always bring joy to the heart. The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Glory to God. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've been praying for Pilgrim. I think that he was last active here in October, 2018. I'm asking everyone to pray for him.
I join in prayer for pilgrim, may the Lord bless him richly in Jesus name

• Prayers
Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello fellow saints in the Lord & followers of the Messiah! I was looking for another website to join in on after one I was interacting with others was shut down. Was blessed to see someone come to know the Lord there & the saints encouraged by mutually sharing our faith & glorifying the Savior.

I was spiritually born again in Oct, 1971 & my belly button introduction into this physical world was in Jan, 1953. I am single & now retired & am a caregiver for my soon to be 90 year old father. I enjoy praying for others & studying the Scriptures & sharing the 'good news' with those who don't yet know the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world.

Heb 3:1,13 Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, set your focus on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess. But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called "Today," so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟120,714.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello fellow saints in the Lord & followers of the Messiah! I was looking for another website to join in on after one I was interacting with others was shut down. Was blessed to see someone come to know the Lord there & the saints encouraged by mutually sharing our faith & glorifying the Savior.

I was spiritually born again in Oct, 1971 & my belly button introduction into this physical world was in Jan, 1953. I am single & now retired & am a caregiver for my soon to be 90 year old father. I enjoy praying for others & studying the Scriptures & sharing the 'good news' with those who don't yet know the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world.

Heb 3:1,13 Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, set your focus on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess. But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called "Today," so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.

Welcome to the forum! Blessings to you and your father.

Gillian

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mathetes66

Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you brother, Gillian! It is great to know we are all part of the body of Christ in the Spirit, no matter where we may be living on this earth! Grace, mercy, peace & love from our Lord to you & your family. Mathetes (means disciple/follower) of Christ

Upvote 0

ley

Feb 27, 2020
Gloucestershire
✟8,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I just found my way back here. I used to post regularly here but then lots of things happened. Yesterday I got to wondering how you all are. I expect there are lots of newbies. I forgot my login details so had to re register.

Blessings to you all

Ley

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟790,449.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I just found my way back here. I used to post regularly here but then lots of things happened. Yesterday I got to wondering how you all are. I expect there are lots of newbies. I forgot my login details so had to re register.

Blessings to you all

Ley
Hi Ley, welcome back. :wave: Did you have a longer username before, but we all tended to call you 'ley'? Nice to see you again - I hope things are okay with you. :)

Upvote 0