NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
New to the forum, I guess being in 60's counts for this area. So, hello to one and all and look forward to getting to know you.
Welcome Rugged Cross. :wave: Yes, being in your 60s does it! I see that you're in the UK too. I'm in NW England, but have lived in other parts of the UK during my nearly 70 years on this planet. I love the fact that we can meet with people from around the world and I think you could say that we are a friendly group. Nice to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you brother, Gillian! It is great to know we are all part of the body of Christ in the Spirit, no matter where we may be living on this earth! Grace, mercy, peace & love from our Lord to you & your family. Mathetes (means disciple/follower) of Christ

Just seeing this no, over a year later. I'm actually female. It's on my profile. Yes, it's wonderful to be able to say we have siblings all over the world. Trusting you and your dad are surviving the virus. We are coming out of lockdown in Northern Ireland, but my son is extremely vulnerable so we still need to be careful and he can only go outside, not another building unless it's for medical reasons.

Blessings.

Gillian

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Greetings! I'm a newbie of about 24 hours. Looking forward to fun and fellowship/friendship here. God's blessings to all.
Hi Joni, nice to see you here, and I hope you enjoy the forum. :wave:

Upvote 0

MickeyJo

Nov 20, 2020
Onsted
✟17,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi dear Golden Eagles,
I hope I am understanding this correctly: besides our initial introduction, we should intro ourselves here.
I am slowly finding my way around the forum. I think I qualify being 67years of age and a widow since 2019. I look forward to Christian fellowship here. I am from the USA and live in a small village in lower Michigan. I look forward to the blessing and meeting of new friends... Sincerely, MickeyJo

Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

MickeyJo

Nov 20, 2020
Onsted
✟17,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi MickeyJo! Glad you could join on the Golden Eagles forum. There are many good thread postings, games and Christian fellowship.
Hi faithinlife,
Thank you... a busy last couple days so I could not answer right away.
I appreciate you taking the time to send me a welcome! That always makes ones heart feel pretty special... thank you again faithinlife! Mickey

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi dear Golden Eagles,
I hope I am understanding this correctly: besides our initial introduction, we should intro ourselves here.
I am slowly finding my way around the forum. I think I qualify being 67years of age and a widow since 2019. I look forward to Christian fellowship here. I am from the USA and live in a small village in lower Michigan. I look forward to the blessing and meeting of new friends... Sincerely, MickeyJo
Hi MickeyJo, Greetings from the UK! :wave: I live in a town near Manchester, England, and have been a member of CF for many years. I was 55 when I joined Golden Eagles and will be 70 next week. It has been a great blessing and I hope you find it so too. You certainly qualify as it is for those born 1969 or before.

I think we're a friendly bunch and as well as the more spiritual threads, such as the prayer requests and Bible verses, we post on almost anything else that is appropriate for Christians and is within CF rules.

It's nice to see you and have a good time here. :)

Upvote 0

MickeyJo

Nov 20, 2020
Onsted
✟17,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi dear rebornfree,
I like the name very much. I can relate to it as in my 30's I became Reborn in my relationship with Jesus.
I became new and free and loved that Our Heavenly Father truly forgives.
My life was never the same and He has helped me through my Mickey journey in life.
I appreciate your 'welcome' and hope to find time to explore. My internet keeps going in and out, so I probably will explore more of the Golden Eagles for another day/night. And in case I miss your birthday due to not being familiar yet with the site, Happy 70th Birthday rebornfree! Sincerely, MickeyJo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi dear rebornfree,
I like the name very much. I can relate to it as in my 30's I became Reborn in my relationship with Jesus.
I became new and free and loved that Our Heavenly Father truly forgives.
My life was never the same and He has helped me through my Mickey journey in life.
I appreciate your 'welcome' and hope to find time to explore. My internet keeps going in and out, so I probably will explore more of the Golden Eagles for another day/night. And in case I miss your birthday due to not being familiar yet with the site, Happy 70th Birthday rebornfree! Sincerely, MickeyJo
Hi MickeyJo, Thank you for the birthday wishes. :) Despite us being in lockdown here, and having to cancel the party I'd planned, it was a very good day. Praise God!

Regarding my username, when I was asked to provide one I just felt God say "rebornfree" so there it was! I was reborn when I was 20, although I'd always loved God, but went away from Him a couple of years later after my Mum died and I suffered severe depression which I mistakenly thought was from Him ("Sorry Lord"!). However I came back to Him in my early 30s and I agree with you that He does help us through life. I'm glad that you have found Him to be forgiving and you experience the freedom that He gives. :)

Upvote 0

Sage50

Dec 30, 2020
In Christ
✟21,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,
I joined CF in December. Just finally getting past many hurdles and finding my way to learn how to be functional in CF, reading rules and all the notices.
I discovered the ABC Bible Verses thread and felt thrilled to find that, so did a post there.

I hope to connect, make friendly connections, be a supportive member of CF and the Body of Jesus Christ.
thank you for the newbie thread here.

:)

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi Sage50,

Welcome to Golden Eagles and greetings from the UK. :wave:

I hope you are managing to find your way around. I've been a member for nearly 15 years, and have found this a pleasant and friendly forum. It's nice to have you join us, and I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Upvote 0

Sage50

Dec 30, 2020
In Christ
✟21,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Reborn,
Thank you for your welcome. It was delightful to receive.
I am managing to find my way around. Thank you,
So far, this is a very nice place. Wow on 15 yrs! I look forward to the journey to get better acquainted with you and others.

Thank you for the welcome to golden eagles! ️✝️

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm quite new to Christian Forums and (I'm aged 73) Rebornfree suggested this Forum. Hello everyone from C-Child on a not too common lovely sunny June day in Scotland. x
Welcome! I spent a few years in Scotland in my childhood (in East Lothian and in Edinburgh) which I remember fondly.

Upvote 0
May 16, 2021
Glasgow
✟17,762.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Paisios. Edinburgh is lovely and, although I have never lived there, I have relatives in West Lothian. When my niece was learning how to use a computer she always called the mouse ... the moose ... West Lothian accent!

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm quite new to Christian Forums and (I'm aged 73) Rebornfree suggested this Forum. Hello everyone from C-Child on a not too common lovely sunny June day in Scotland. x
Hi C-Child, I'm glad you found your way here and welcome to Golden Eagles. I've been on this forum for a long time and have found it a friendly place.

We've had a lovely day here too - south of Manchester.

I'm 70 - there are a few of us in our 70s here, as well as the youngsters of 50 or so :D, and others in between. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Upvote 0