A message from Adam to all of humanity?! Does this sound legitimate to you???

Does this message from Adam through Pastor Rick sound genuine to you?

• I tend to consider this message inspired and made possible by God!

• I tend to think that this was made up by a creative writer but cannot be genuine.

• Well, this would help to explain what we do in "heaven."

• We are forbidden to speak with the dead so this can't be real.

• I've read that thirty percent of published authors struggle with bi-polar syndrome.

• I find that this message has helped me to respect my grandfather Adam much more.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
True Worship requires spirit and TRUTH.

Yes....but there are an amazing number of insights in that writing that to me indicate that there is no way Rick Joyner could have made this up.....He got this from a supernatural source....and I am extremely impressed by how this book has helped me to understand my wife better...but even warned me about some of the negative aspects of the Pentecostal Movement as well!

For example in one place the one speaking to him warns him that many people fall on the floor far too easily!

Upvote 0

strangertoo

sin is diabolical abuse of fellow humans-1John 3:8
Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
obviously there is no 'canon' ... the Bible references , authorising, over twenty other books/scrolls which would obviously be part of any canon based on the Bible but are not in the Bible...

thus the Bible itself disproves and religion claiming it is the 'canon' ... the idea of a canon is non-biblical anyway, Satanic then ... disproven , so not of God... much inspired by God has been lost in time, even destroyed , we have no original texts for any Bible translation and all translations vary as do all supposed copies which are our 'best' source material... all proven to have been edited despite the warnings in scripture about the fate of those who do so.... so the folks who brought us the Bible are among those condemned for altering it , and translation cannot be relied upon in many places to convey anything like the original meaning... the mistranslations of words are numbered in thousands ...yet the propaganda of sinners is that teh Satanic alteration of scripture has not occurred, and that the translations are all perfect [but different!] even though translation can never be perfect and the sources have all been edited... sounds like wishful thinking? - well it is of course, even the scripture doesn't authorise the scripture but the authority is the holy spirit which Jesus sacrificed his life to bring to anyone who cares enough about seeking the Truth to stop sinning in life so God can baptise him without killing him with teh shock of all Truth about himself, his hidden sins too which he cannot acknowledge even to himself... spirit baptism is freely available, but obviously God cannot baptise one until one makes the first move, stps sinning as required at water baptism...

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

s there it is , a one-line key that is ALL the scripture one actually needs, because if one stops sinning, departs from iniquity , then God will teach all [John 16:13, Heb 9:10-11] as quickly as one can bear to listen...

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

the DIVISION of mass religion of sinners is all down to Satan messing with scripture in 'theology' ... God circumvents the problem by teaching every saint Himself ,one-on-one... so it is a choice between God OR religion of sinners... the final choice being against the whole world for about two thousand or so saints left alive by time of Jesus' return [the time for judgement of saints of this earth] - Rev 13:3-4

th text in question in this thread ignores much of what scripture says so is a fake... notabley ignores that Jesus' kingdom is NOT in this world [save in hearts and minds of a few saints]:-

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
the DIVISION of mass religion of sinners is all down to Satan messing with scripture in 'theology' ... God circumvents the problem by teaching every saint Himself ,one-on-one... so it is a choice between God OR religion of sinners... the final choice being against the whole world for about two thousand or so saints left alive by time of Jesus' return [the time for judgement of saints of this earth] - Rev 13:3-4

th text in question in this thread ignores much of what scripture says so is a fake... notabley ignores that Jesus' kingdom is NOT in this world [save in hearts and minds of a few saints]:-

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Intriguing analysis strangertoo!

Thank you for taking a serious look at this.

Actually I have read the entire book several times and the author is shown that the kingdom is coming to all the earth as predicted in scripture....and sin will be essentially eliminated.....but he was shown that there are some pretty serious troubles coming in the future as God moves more and more powerfully in all nations?!

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Intriguing analysis strangertoo!

Thank you for taking a serious look at this.

Actually I have read the entire book several times and the author is shown that the kingdom is coming to all the earth as predicted in scripture....and sin will be essentially eliminated.....but he was shown that there are some pretty serious troubles coming in the future as God moves more and more powerfully in all nations?!

well I cannot claim it is 'my analysis' but I have written much of it down on the site already , using the scripture for one of its prescribed uses, reproof, correction of divided religion, teaching about righteousness to Love being POSSIBLE [as many deny they can stop sinning and that God can help them do so] ...

http://www.christianforums.com/t7665583/
- the perfect foolproof Plan of God

http://www.christianforums.com/t7691815/ -the simple Truth of Love [of God and Jesus]

http://www.christianforums.com/t7684562/ -why so FEW saved now ?

http://www.christianforums.com/t7699129/ -the new beginning

http://www.christianforums.com/t7700811/ -the actual new covenant

, it just came out of being flummoxed by the contradictions between religion and scripture , the obvious DIVISION of mass religion right down to individual private beliefs that obviously shows religion is not of ONE Truth by the holy spirit, as it often claims to be...
in deepest meditation the mind will not allow the contradictions , there are no walls any more,, man is naked before God and the shame is unbearable ... one either stays and says sorry, or retreats to behind the walls again... most retreat , stubborn sinners just die because they won't retreat, I nearly died but clung onto life for three days and now spend my time facing all God said is wrong with me whilst in awe at His Truth , so simple, elegant, foolproof a way to get everyone to admit eventually what they all know, that Love would be a better way to live than 'capitalism and religion of sinners...'

the greatest tribulation is indeed coming soon enough and in this earth , but as scripture explains the Antichrist must take over the world [NWO?] and unite mass religions of all sinners -Rev 13:3-4

Satan manifested a a man , thrown out of heaven at last ,needs to prove he is god to all men [2Thess 2:4, Ezek 28, isaiah14] but fails to convince a couple of thousand saints and Jesus returns early to prevent them caving in under pressure from the whole world against them , accusing them of heresy against the Christ, torturing and killing them in true Inquisition style of deluded sinners, but with modern methods :-
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

well Jesus takes the few , tens of thousands [Jude 1:14], the 144,000 of Rev 7:3-8 ... the few of Matt 7:13-14 and the many are destroyed in the greatest tribulation ever mankind will face, the wrath of God that destroys this earth and heavens and billions of sinners, religious or not , claiming 'Jesus is Lord' or not... the only test is if they have perfected Love in this life as saints or not ...if they are sons of God or not, for the new earth kingdom can only be set up by saints, which is why God Himself teaches ALL saints, they are not even taught by saints and certainly ignore all the books and teachings of sinners worldwide in mass religion of sinners... John 16:13 , Heb 8:10-11

but saints are obliged to teach sinners some things in order to find the next generation of saints ... someone has to persuade some men to stop sinning enough that spirit baptism will not kill them, else the saints would just die out ... and it is a close call, only a couple of thousand saints alive at any one time and most die, die young...

still, God only needs one in millions to build the kingdom come and run it as kings and priests for the salvation of billions when all sinners are released from hell Rev 20:13 and countless many saved by works of Love [Rev 20:13] in the kingdom of Love of Jesus Christ in the new earth... and these countless many can only be from amongst the many destroyed in this earth [Matt 7:13] ... so indeed religion of sinners under Satan has it wrong, and it is actually unsurprising, not only because the scripture explains all this in detail, but because Satan doesn't make a very truthful god for anyone as the final Antichrist [e.g. Ezek 28, 2Thess 2:4, Isaiah 14, Rev 13:3-4] although very popular indeed...

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
well ......
, it just came out of being flummoxed by the contradictions between religion and scripture , the obvious DIVISION of mass religion right down to individual private beliefs that obviously shows religion is not of ONE Truth by the holy spirit, as it often claims to be...
in deepest meditation the mind will not allow the contradictions , there are no walls any more,, man is naked before God and the shame is unbearable ... one either stays and says sorry, or retreats to behind the walls again... most retreat , stubborn sinners just die because they won't retreat, I nearly died but clung onto life for three days and now spend my time facing all God said is wrong with me whilst in awe at His Truth , so simple, elegant, foolproof a way to get everyone to admit eventually what they all know, that Love would be a better way to live than 'capitalism and religion of sinners...'

And isn't it amazing how once we have finally admitted our sins....Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua our Messiah leads us to the place where our most phenomenally stupid and even selfish acts become something of an asset if we will humbly admit our flaws when God leads us to talk about them to somebody who is in a state of discouragement!

At first...yes we face deep shame over our past....but if we will use our worst mistakes to encourage somebody or even two or three people.....all of a sudden our sins look different!

Just as it is often the former most addicted alcoholic who becomes the most effective speaker at AA meetings...so also it is often the most messed up sinners who can inspire many people even in one meeting to turn from their ways and accept the astonishing Shalom that comes with the acceptance of the blood of the Messiah!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A full-scale nuclear war might be precluded. But there will be a large-scale nuclear war, which will destroy America. As another consequence, over four billion people will perish....

Senecharnix....I used to think exactly the same way.....and I suspect that this idea is probably true....but lately I am noticing a level of meaning in scriptures that I just never dreamed of two decades ago.

Revelation 8:7 ¶ The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Isaiah reveals that all of us humans can be compared with grass!

Isa 40:6 ¶ The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh [is] grass, and all the goodliness thereof [is] as the flower of the field:

I light of all flesh being compared with grass.....I have to look again at the prediction in Revelation 8 regarding all the green grass being burned up????

Could it be that such a massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit and fire will hit the earth that America will turn to God in sincere and genuine repentance so that all of us are set on fire, metaphorically speaking, and repent and fill the churches???????

http://www.christianforums.com/t7681942/
Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

The Great Tsunami by Rick Joyner | MorningStar Prophetic Bulletins 2011
We will see events like hundreds of thousands of people gathering spontaneously for prayer and worship, becoming the biggest news stories of the day. News teams will be following apostolic teams and evangelists like they do politicians and business leaders now. Much more is happening now than most are aware of, or that is making the news, but when the Lord “suddenly comes into His temple,” it will be the news, and the whole world will be aware of it.

There will be individual newscasts from secular networks that will cause more to come to Christ than Christian networks have in their entire existence. This is not to negate what has been accomplished by Christian networks but rather to stress the impact that this revival will have. We will go through a period when the news of the great things God is doing will crowd out just about all other news around the world.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The green grass being burned up could mean that even young and healthy people will turn to God so that it can no longer be taken for granted that churches will only be filled with senior citizens and people who were so sick that only God offered them any hope at all?!

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
And isn't it amazing how once we have finally admitted our sins....Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua our Messiah leads us to the place where our most phenomenally stupid and even selfish acts become something of an asset if we will humbly admit our flaws when God leads us to talk about them to somebody who is in a state of discouragement!

At first...yes we face deep shame over our past....but if we will use our worst mistakes to encourage somebody or even two or three people.....all of a sudden our sins look different!

Just as it is often the former most addicted alcoholic who becomes the most effective speaker at AA meetings...so also it is often the most messed up sinners who can inspire many people even in one meeting to turn from their ways and accept the astonishing Shalom that comes with the acceptance of the blood of the Messiah!

I think you will be astonished when you work out HOW few folks actually follow Jesus in this world -Matt 7:14, Rev 7:3-8, Jude 1:14 .... about two thousand scattered worldwide , scarcely ever meeting, alive at any one time... this is no mass religion...

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think you will be astonished when you work out HOW few folks actually follow Jesus in this world -Matt 7:14, Rev 7:3-8, Jude 1:14 .... about two thousand scattered worldwide , scarcely ever meeting, alive at any one time... this is no mass religion...

But there are many levels at witch to follow Jesus! I found it encouraging that in his vision of the Judgment Seat of Christ he met somebody from his youth who had personally accomplished very little for God....but he had made it into heaven due to his genuine faith in the sacrifice of Jesus/Yehoshua as his Messiah!

[FONT='bookman old style', 'new york', times, serif]By Pastor Rick Joyner:[/font]
[FONT='bookman old style', 'new york', times, serif][/font]
[FONT='bookman old style', 'new york', times, serif]TheVision The Final Quest the Call RickJoyner PDF[/font]
[FONT='bookman old style', 'new york', times, serif]Page 21, The Vision:[/font]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I then noticed someone I had known on earth. He had been a faithful believer, but I did not think he had done anything of significance. He [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]was so physically unattractive on earth that it had made him shy. Here he had the same features, but was somehow more handsome than [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]any person I had known on earth. He stepped up to me with an assurance and dignity that I had never seen in him, or anyone, before.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Heaven is much greater than we could have dreamed while on earth," he began. "This room is but the threshold of realms of glory that are [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]far beyond the ability we had to comprehend. It is also true that the second death is much more terrible than we understood. Neither heaven [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]or hell are like we thought they were. If I had known on earth what I know here I would not have lived the way that I did. You are blessed with [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a great grace to have come here before you have died." he said while looking at my garments.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I then looked at myself. I still had the old mantle of humility on, with the armor under it. I felt both foul and crude standing before those who [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]were so regal and beautiful. I began to think that I was in serious trouble if I was going to appear before the Lord like this. Like the eagles, my [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]old acquaintance could understand my thoughts, and he replied to them:[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Those who come here wearing that mantle have nothing to fear. That mantle is the highest rank of honor, and it is why they [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]all bowed to you while you passed."[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif]"I did not notice anyone bowing to me," I replied, a bit disconcerted.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"It is not improper," he continued. "Here we show each other the respect that is due. Even the angles serve us here, but only our God [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and His Christ are worshiped."[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I was still ashamed. I had to retrain myself to keep from bowing to these glorious ones, while at the same time wanting to hide myself [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]because I looked so bad. Then I began lamenting the fact that my thoughts here were just as foolish here as they were one earth, and [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]here everyone knew them! I felt both stained and stupid standing before these who were so awesome and pure. Again my old [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]acquaintance responded to these thoughts.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"We have our incorruptible bodies now, and you do not. Our minds are no longer hindered by sin. We are therefore able to comprehend [/FONT][/FONT]
sans-serif]many times what even the greatest earthly mind can fathom, and we will spend eternity growing in our ability to understand. This is so [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]that we can know the Father, and understand the glory of His creation. On earth you cannot even begin to understand what the least of [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]these here know, and we are the least of those here."[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"How could you be the least?" I asked with disbelief.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"There is an aristocracy here. The rewards for our earthly lives are the eternal positions that we have here. This great multitude here are [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]those whom the Lord called 'foolish virgins.' We knew the Lord, and trusted in His cross for deliverance from damnation, but we did not [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]really live for Him, but for ourselves. We did not keep our vessels filled with the oil of the Holy Spirit. We have eternal life, but we wasted [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]our lives on earth."[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif]I was really surprised by this, but I also knew that no one could lie in that place.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The foolish virgins gnashed their teeth in the outer darkness," I protested.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"And that we did. The grief that we experienced when we understood how we had so wasted our lives was beyond any grief possible on[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]earth. The darkness of that grief can only be understood by those who have experienced it. Such darkness is magnified when it is [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]revealed next to the glory of the One we failed. You are standing now among the lowest rank in heaven. There is no greater fools than [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the ones who know the great salvation of God, but then go on living for themselves. To come here and learn the reality of that folly is a [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]grief beyond what an earthly soul can experience. We are those who suffered this outer darkness because of this greatest of follies."[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I was still incredulous. "But you are more glorious and full of more joy and peace than I even imagined, even for those in heaven. I do not [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]feel any remorse in you, and yet I know that here you cannot lie. This does not make sense to me."[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looking me straight in the eyes, he continued, "The Lord also loves us with a love greater than you can yet understand. Before His judgment [/FONT][/FONT]
sans-serif]seat I tasted the greatest darkness of soul and remorse that can be experienced. Though here we do not measure time as you do, it seemed [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to last for as long as my life on earth had lasted. All of my sins and follies which I had not repented of passed before me, and before all who [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]are here. The grief of this you cannot understand until you have experienced it. I felt that I was in the deepest dungeon of hell, even as I stood [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]before the Lord. He was resolute until my life had been completely reviewed. When I said I was sorry and asked for the mercy of His cross, He [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]wiped away my tears and took away the great darkness. He looked at me with a love that was beyond anything that you can now understand. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He gave me this robe. I no longer feel the darkness or bitterness that I knew as I stood before Him, but I remember it. Only here can you remember [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]such things without continuing to feel the pain. A moment in the lowest part of heaven is much greater than a thousand years of the highest life on [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]earth. Now my mourning at my folly has been turned into joy, and I know that I will know joy forever, even if I am in the lowest place in heaven." (Rick Joyner, The Vision, page 21)[/FONT][/FONT]

This does sound very logical that there is a minimum requirement of humility and genuine faith in the sacrifice of our Messiah to get some of us into at least some level of heaven....but of course it is a serious sin to waste our time....even if we are terribly shy and ashamed of what we think is wrong with us!

Something that should be noticed though is that The Father and the Messiah and Mary/Myriam in her glorified state....are all probably well aware of each and every word that this shy man communicated to Pastor Rick and since what he said was so well done.....he in a sense gets closer to the throne!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Now do you understand why in 2009, and still at this time the thought has crossed my mind that I might wish to become Roman Catholic???

Reading so many of the near death experience accounts make it difficult for me to fit in just anywhere......what this formerly shy man from Rick Joyner's youth describes to Pastor Joyner in this visionary dream sure does sound a lot like the Roman Catholic concept of purgatory!!!!!????

Not exactly....the match is not perfect....but when we analyze how the doctrine of Purgatory developed over the centuries....we can see that there may be a basis in visionary dreams similar to this one given to Rick Joyner and in near death experience accounts going all the way back to Plato .....in the foundation for the concept of somebody being able to make it to a place where they can go through a purging process and then at the least make it into the outskirts of heaven....the outer darkness level?????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil

Back in 1990 I went through an off the scale theological and philosophical crisis as I found out that my church, that I had turned into an idol of sorts, was seriously flawed, and I came to understand these words of Rabbi Jesus/Yeshua much more clearly:

John 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

My old church and I were in the mind set of the Pharisees....we genuinely thought that we were the most well informed, most knowledgable Christians on the earth ....so of course our knowledged puffed us up!

1Corinthians 8:1Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

When a church does get to the place where they have amazingly logical explanations for most of the Bible.....that fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that our ancestors took....tends to turn knowlege....into pride....which is what led Lucifer to his sin and in a sense what led Adam and Eve to take of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Adam and Eve wanted to improve themselves rapidly....rather than accept themselves as they obviously were....and wait patiently for God to teach them and take them up to higher and higher levels of understanding.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
One is waiting for oneself, not for God... it is only a matter of overcoming one's denial, the Truth is waiting ... for our spirit is the ONE spirit, there is no division of God... [to prove it just ask yourself is Love is right or wrong!] ... then ask who convinced one to be unloving to anyone ... so what was one born with Love and sin as knowledge of good and evil ?... to Love is the highest level of understanding because one knows God, knows endlessness... this we deny, lie to ourselves, in order to sin... bizarre... but at least the way back is always open , it only takes a time to find the way to convince one to turn back...and time matters not to God ,it is only we who make and feel our pain.. at not feeling at One with God, in conflict...

churches? ... hardly ... saints have to find new saints, keep on the move... where the spirit moves them...just a couple of thousand alive at any one time to cover the whole earth in what 40 generations or so... they're not gonna meet that often... God is one's company... Jesus when a couple do meet...

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
as for salvation, Jesus says all get saved ... the first 144,000 in this earth are just the priest-kings for the kingdom come in the new earth where countless many are saved in the next life , the most wicked don't turn until their third life once death is denied... Jesus promised they will all accept him, and God underlines the salvation of all too, but Love obviously requires it anyway and there is nowhere for the spirit to be but with God at the end of time... as Jesus says, he is indeed the END...

Revelation 5:13 [YLT] and every creature that is in the heaven, and in the earth, and under the earth, and the things that are upon the sea, and the all things in them, heard I saying, ‘To Him who is sitting upon the throne, and to the Lamb, is the blessing, and the honour, and the glory, and the might—to the ages of the ages!’

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
but the FIRST thing is to stop sinning so one can bear spirit baptism in this earth, else one will surely die a sinner in this life and that ain't a lot of fun...wrath of God and all that..

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
One is waiting for oneself, not for God... it is only a matter of overcoming one's denial, the Truth is waiting ... for our spirit is the ONE spirit, there is no division of God... [to prove it just ask yourself is Love is right or wrong!] ... then ask who convinced one to be unloving to anyone ... so what was one born with Love and sin as knowledge of good and evil ?... to Love is the highest level of understanding because one knows God, knows endlessness... this we deny, lie to ourselves, in order to sin... bizarre... but at least the way back is always open , it only takes a time to find the way to convince one to turn back...and time matters not to God ,it is only we who make and feel our pain.. at not feeling at One with God, in conflict...

churches? ... hardly ... saints have to find new saints, keep on the move... where the spirit moves them...just a couple of thousand alive at any one time to cover the whole earth in what 40 generations or so... they're not gonna meet that often... God is one's company... Jesus when a couple do meet...
Strangertoo....you have made an exceptionally insightful comment by saying that we are waiting for ourselves rather than for God!

At any one moment we are actually as close to God as we REALLT want to be...the problem is we have difficulty going through the process of admitting that our specific sins and flaws are what they are.......

I would agree that there are only a couple of thousands saints on earth who hear God's voice rather clearly and genuinely try their best to listen to the voice of God....but The Soaking Movement is altering the formula somewhat and more and more Christians are beginning to learn to listen to the voice of God!

I would estimate that there are millions and millions of actual Christians on earth...but we tend to be nearly blind and nearly deaf and amazingly weak.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
as for salvation, Jesus says all get saved ... the first 144,000 in this earth are just the priest-kings for the kingdom come in the new earth where countless many are saved in the next life , the most wicked don't turn until their third life once death is denied... Jesus promised they will all accept him, and God underlines the salvation of all too, but Love obviously requires it anyway and there is nowhere for the spirit to be but with God at the end of time... as Jesus says, he is indeed the END...

Revelation 5:13 [YLT] and every creature that is in the heaven, and in the earth, and under the earth, and the things that are upon the sea, and the all things in them, heard I saying, ‘To Him who is sitting upon the throne, and to the Lamb, is the blessing, and the honour, and the glory, and the might—to the ages of the ages!’

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth

Wow!!!!!!!!

I absolutely agree with you that God is leading everybody to salvation. I have ran into evidence that Ezekiel chapter 37 rather than being limited to being a one time event can occur an infinite number of times if necessary to "pacify the wrath of the LORD" which will only happen when all children are brought back to the Father!!!!!!!

I believe that time itself, rather than looking like a straight line....actually looks like a menorah with many many branches. The God of Abraham/The Creator can easily replicate any moment in what we consider the past....then spin off another branch of time where a higher level of the Holy Spirit is poured out to the earth....but the highest positions in the government of God in one way have been taken during a branch of time when less of the Holy Spirit may have been poured out???!!!

Each spinning off of a new branch of time is, I suspect, another fulfillment of Ezekiel 37.

Ezekiel 37 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Strangertoo....I am so glad to have met somebody else who also has been led to the place where you realize that the goal of the Ancient of Days is nothing less than leading everybody back to Himself!

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
but the FIRST thing is to stop sinning so one can bear spirit baptism in this earth, else one will surely die a sinner in this life and that ain't a lot of fun...wrath of God and all that..

Have you stopped sinning? Are you entirely free of pride? Covetousness?
How long have you been in this state?

My experience in reading the lives of godly people is that the closer they get to God the more they see their sin in it's subtleties.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Have you stopped sinning? Are you entirely free of pride? Covetousness?
How long have you been in this state?

My experience in reading the lives of godly people is that the closer they get to God the more they see their sin in it's subtleties.

Well said DrSteveJ!

I can pick virtually any lengthy response that I give in this forum.....(where incidentally I tend to be on my best possible behavior for some strange reason)...and I can point out examples of me being egotistical, pedantic, arrogant.....for that matter.....people who use terms like pedantic.....are almost always guilty thereof????!!!!!

Oh wretched man that I am who shall deliver me from this brain of death!!!!????

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Have you stopped sinning?

one could hope you know that this is not for any man to say, it is God's call, not ours... and this really is of no concern to the topic... it is illegal here and rightly so, you are not here to talk about people ,but about topics, so please do that...

God dissected my sins in spirit baptism thirty years ago and the shock almost killed me, I was at death's door for three days before beginning to recover... I don't believe anyone can be the same after that experience...I know it was no desire though in me to live in this world of sinners ...

now I have indulged your ignorance of scripture and the rules here so rudely breaking the rules , but that is enough friend... kindly talk about the topic ,not the people here... thanks

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Well said DrSteveJ!

I can pick virtually any lengthy response that I give in this forum.....(where incidentally I tend to be on my best possible behavior for some strange reason)...and I can point out examples of me being egotistical, pedantic, arrogant.....for that matter.....people who use terms like pedantic.....are almost always guilty thereof????!!!!!

Oh wretched man that I am who shall deliver me from this brain of death!!!!????

LOLOL :prayer: and you are absolutely right of course it is no help to anyone to judge anyone else, we have enough trouble judging ourselves

Last edited:
Upvote 0