A message from Adam to all of humanity?! Does this sound legitimate to you???

Does this message from Adam through Pastor Rick sound genuine to you?

• I tend to consider this message inspired and made possible by God!

• I tend to think that this was made up by a creative writer but cannot be genuine.

• Well, this would help to explain what we do in "heaven."

• We are forbidden to speak with the dead so this can't be real.

• I've read that thirty percent of published authors struggle with bi-polar syndrome.

• I find that this message has helped me to respect my grandfather Adam much more.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I personally am wide open to the idea that this two page message given to Pastor Rick Joyner in a visionary dream back in 1995 may well be the real deal!

My opinion of the patriarch Adam has improved greatly since reading this message. I also found it fascinating how the moment of our deaths is really only the beginning of our learning and growth process!!!

Pastor Rick Joyner: "Love Releases Life

Another man who looked almost exactly like Abel came and stood beside him.

"I am Adam," he said. "I was given authority over the earth, but I gave it to the evil one by obeying evil. He now rules in my place and your place. The earth was given to man, but the evil one has taken it. The authority I lost was restored by the cross. Jesus Christ is "the last Adam," and He will soon take His authority and rule. He will rule through mankind because He gave the earth to mankind. Those who live in your times will prepare the earth for Him to rule."

"Please tell me more," I asked, a little surprised to see Adam, but wanting to hear everything he had to say. "How do we prepare for Him?"

"Love," he said. "You must love one another. You must love the earth, and you must love life. My sin released the death that now flows as rivers upon the earth. Your love will release rivers of life. When evil reigns, death is stronger than life, and death prevails over life. When righteousness reigns, life prevails, and life is stronger than death. Soon the life of the Son of God will swallow up the death that was released through my disobedience. It is not just living that you must love, but life. Death is your enemy. You are called to be a messenger of life.

"When the Lord's people begin to love, He will use them to release His judgments. His judgments are to be desired. The whole world is groaning and travailing as it waits for His judgments, and when they come, the world will learn righteousness. What He is about to do, He will do through His people, and His people will stand as Elijah in the last days. Their words will shut up the heavens or bring rain; they will prophesy earthquakes and famines, and they will come to pass; they will stop famines and earthquakes.

"When they release armies in the heavens, armies will march on the earth. When they hold back armies, there will be peace. They will decide where He shows mercy and where He shows His wrath. They will have this authority because they will love, and those who love will be one with Him. What you will see through that door is to help prepare you for what He is about to do through His people.

"I know authority. I also know the responsibility of authority. Because of the great authority that I was given, I am responsible for what has happened to the earth. Even so, the grace of God began to cover me, and God's great redemption will soon swallow up my mistake. Peace will be taken from the earth, but you are called to help restore it. Peace prevails in heaven, and you are called to bring heaven to earth. Those who abide in His presence will know peace and will spread peace.

"The earth itself will shake and tremble. Times of trouble greater than have ever been known will begin to move across the earth like great waves of the sea. Even so, those who know Him will not be troubled. They will stand before the raging of the seas and say, "Peace, be still" and the seas will be calm. Even the least of His little ones will be like a great fortress of peace that will stand through all that is coming. His glory will be revealed to His people first and then through them. Even the creation will recognize Him in His people and will obey them as it does Him.

"This is the authority that I had, and it will be given to mankind again. I used my authority to turn Paradise into a wilderness. The Lord will use His authority to turn the wilderness into Paradise again. This is the authority that He is giving to His people. I used mine wrongly and death came. When His authority is used in righteousness, it will release life. Be careful how you use authority. With authority comes responsibility. You, too, can use it wrongly, but you will not do this if you love. As all of heaven knows, "Love never fails."

"What about the earthquakes, famines and even wars that you said we would release on the earth? Won't this be releasing death?" I asked.

"All the death that is coming upon the world is being allowed to prepare the way for life. Everything that is sown must be reaped, unless those who have sown evil call upon the cross in Spirit and truth. The army of the cross is about to be released, and it will march in the power of the cross, carrying the offer of mercy to all. Those who reject the mercy of God have rejected life."

"That is a great responsibility," I said. "How do we know when they have rejected His mercy?"

"Disobedience brought death, and obedience will bring life. When I walked with God, He taught me His ways. As I walked with Him, I began to know Him. You must walk with God and learn of His ways. Your authority is His authority, and you must be one with Him in order to use it. The weapons of His army are not carnal" they are spiritual and much more powerful than any earthly weapons. Your most powerful weapons are truth and love. Even the final judgment of destruction is God's love extended in mercy.

"When truth spoken in love is rejected, death has been chosen over life. You will understand this as you walk with Him. You will come to understand the Spirit that He has given to you to bring life and not death. There is a time to give men over to reap what they have sown, but you must do all things in obedience. Jesus came to give life. He does not desire for any to perish, and this must be your desire also. For this reason, you must even love your enemies if you are to be trusted with the authority that He wants to give to His people.

'The time is at hand for the fulfillment of what has been written. His people have prayed for more time, and He gave it to them. However, few have used it wisely. You have a little more time, but soon the time can no longer be delayed. The time is near when time itself will seem to speed up. As it is written, when He comes, He will come quickly. However, you are not to fear the times. If you fear Him, you do not need to fear anything that is coming upon the earth.

"All that is about to happen is coming so that His wisdom can again prevail on earth just as it does in heaven. All of the evil that was sown in mankind is about to be reaped. Even so, the good that He has sown will also be reaped. Goodness is stronger than evil. Love is stronger than death. He walked the earth to destroy the works of the devil, and He will finish what He has begun." (Rick Joyner, from his book The Call and The Vision)

Last edited:

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Rick Joyner:
Power and Love

As Adam talked, I was captured by his grace and dignity. I began to wonder if he had possibly lived his whole life after the fall without sinning again because he seemed to be so pure. Knowing my thoughts, he changed the subject briefly to answer them.

"I lived long on the earth because sin did not have a deep root in me. Even though I had sinned, I was created to walk with God, and my desire was still for Him. I did not know the depths of sin that the following generations knew. As sin grew, life was shortened, but in every generation, those who walk with God touch the life that is in God. Because Moses walked so closely with God, he would have lived on had the Lord not taken him. Enoch walked with Him so closely that the Lord had to take him as well. That is why Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me shall never die."

"What you are seeing in me is not just the lack of sin, but the presence of life that I had on the earth. What we were on earth will remain a part of who we are forever. I can look at all of the others here who are a part of the great cloud of witnesses and know much about their life on earth."

"So you are a part of the great cloud of witnesses."

"Yes. My story is a part of the eternal gospel. My wife and I were the first to taste sin, and the first to see our children reap the consequences of disobedience. We have beheld the death spread through each generation, but we have also beheld the cross and seen the victory over sin.

"Satan has boasted since the cross that Jesus could redeem men but could not change them. During the times of the greatest darkness and evil that are about to come, His people will stand as a testimony for all time that He not only redeemed His people from sin, but He also removed sin from them. Through them, He will remove sin from the whole earth. He will now display to the whole creation the power of His new creation. He did not come just to forgive sin, but to save mankind from sin, and He is returning for a people who are without stain from the world. This will come to pass in the most difficult of times. "I was created to love the Lord and to love the earth, as were all people.

I have loathed the sight of the world's rivers becoming sewers. Even more have I loathed the sight of what has happened to the human mind. The philosophies of the human mind now filling the streams of human thought are as loathsome as the sewage filling the rivers. But the rivers of human thought will one day be pure again, just as the rivers of the earth. By this, for all time to come, it will be proven that good is stronger than evil.

"The Lord did not go to the cross just to redeem, but also to restore. He walked the earth as a man to show mankind how to live. He will now reveal Himself through His chosen ones to show them who they were created to be. This demonstration will not just come through power, but through love. He will give you power because He is all powerful, and power is also a revelation of Him. Even so, He uses His power because of love and so must you. Even His judgments come because of love. When you send them forth, it must be because of love. Even His final judgment of the earth will be His final mercy."

I looked at Adam, Abel, Lot and Jonah as they stood together. I knew that it would take forever to understand the depths of the revelation of the great gospel of God that each of their lives represented. Adam's disobedience made the way for Abel's obedience, whose blood still speaks as a harbinger of salvation. Righteous Lot could not save a city, while an unrighteous Jonah could. Like the four gospels, there seemed to be no end to the understanding that could be learned from them. This, too, was my call." (Rick Joyner, from The Call)

Scroll down to chapter IV in The Call, page 72, which is part two of this book to get the context of the message.
The Call Rick Joyner

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This "message" sounds contrived to me....

Howdy, Dennis. How have you been doing? I have missed you....

Well today is Yom Kippur. I am used to having ten days of awe before Yom Kippur but this year I had well over a month.

From what I have been reading I really think that this planet is in for a paradigm shift in how we think before 2013 and....I do feel that the stage is set up for a Tsunami of the Holy Spirit!!!

I can't remember ever having been so filled with hope....although yes....some serious problems are certainly coming as well!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7681942/

Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
West Carrol Parish, Louisiana
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I hope you are right about the Holy Spirit flooding humanity with his wisdom and insights. But I am pessimistic that anything will change humanity's awful trajectory. Evil has become far too deeply entrenched in humanity from religion and politics down to how ordinary folks think and act. That is because most folks have embraced a sociopolitical religion that extolls the "vitues" of pride, vanity, selfishness, greed, self-indulgence, idolarty, and foolishness. Alas....

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
A message from Adam? What complete twaddle. It seems to me that Mr Joyner rather fancies himself.

We don't need spurious 'messages' of this kind. All that we need is already in the Bible, and the canon is closed.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A message from Adam? What complete twaddle. It seems to me that Mr Joyner rather fancies himself.

We don't need spurious 'messages' of this kind. All that we need is already in the Bible, and the canon is closed.

My wife is Pentecostal so I found that Pastor Joyner's book was extremely helpful for me to better understand both the positive side, as well as the negative side to gifts such as speaking in tongues.

I was so impressed with The Vision that I read most of it over again perhaps five times over the past couple of years!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I hope you are right about the Holy Spirit flooding humanity with his wisdom and insights. But I am pessimistic that anything will change humanity's awful trajectory. Evil has become far too deeply entrenched in humanity from religion and politics down to how ordinary folks think and act. That is because most folks have embraced a sociopolitical religion that extolls the "vitues" of pride, vanity, selfishness, greed, self-indulgence, idolarty, and foolishness. Alas....

Over the past 22 years my understanding of the Bible has been transformed by my studies of near death experience accounts.

Howard Storm was shown that the Holy Spirit would be poured out in such a way that would even prevent full scale nuclear war!

The therapy of love and enlightenment

Because of my fear of a nuclear holocaust I asked if there was going to be a nuclear war in the world, and they said no. That astonished me, and I gave them this extensive explanation of how I had lived under the threat of nuclear war. That was one of the reasons I was who I was. I figured, when I was in this life, that it was all sort of hopeless; the world was going to blow up anyway, and nothing made much sense. In that context I felt I could do what I wanted, since nothing mattered.

They said, "No, there isn't going to be any nuclear war."

I asked if they were absolutely sure there wasn't going to be nuclear war. They reassured me again, and I asked them how they could be so sure. Their response was: "God loves the world."

This sure seemed to fit with the prophecies that eventually everybody will know God from the least to the greatest.

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

The canon being closed is an arbitrary manner--just as arbitrary as how the New Testament came to be what it is. God, the Son, and the Holy Spirit did not stop revealing truth to humans way back when. Since the closing of the canon, many individuals have been inspired to reveal Truth by mouth and pen. Their experiences, revelations, and insights are just as vauable as anything experienced and revealed by anyone who added literature to the New Testament. I, however, strongly doubt Mr Joyner's example is one of them....

Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Over the past 22 years my understanding of the Bible has been transformed by my studies of near death experience accounts.

Howard Storm was shown that the Holy Spirit would be poured out in such a way that would even prevent full scale nuclear war!

The therapy of love and enlightenment

This sure seemed to fit with the prophecies that eventually everybody will know God from the least to the greatest.

A full-scale nuclear war might be precluded. But there will be a large-scale nuclear war, which will destroy America. As another consequence, over four billion people will perish....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A full-scale nuclear war might be precluded. But there will be a large-scale nuclear war, which will destroy America. As another consequence, over four billion people will perish....

We look at time as being limited to being a straight line but theoretical physics indicates that time is more likely shaped like a menorah, with many many branches. There may have been a valid prophecy regarding nuclear war, but I have reason to believe that we are living in a branch of time when this does not have to be the case.

A scriptural explanation for this idea is:

Isaiah 40:17 All nations before him [are] as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

and.....Ezekiel 37 is not an event that God is limited to doing merely once...but in fact can do as often as God wishes to resurrect us.....

Ezekiel 37 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which [was] full of bones,

And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, [there were] very many in the open valley; and, lo, [they were] very dry.

And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Also.....

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Upvote 0

Inhiskingdom

Sep 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,198.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I personally am wide open to the idea that this two page message given to Pastor Rick Joyner in a visionary dream back in 1995 may well be the real deal!

My opinion of the patriarch Adam has improved greatly since reading this message. I also found it fascinating how the moment of our deaths is really only the beginning of our learning and growth process!!!

I found this line suspect, which leads me to believe it may all be suspect, I have not had chance to study it, I will read it again.

Soon the life of the Son of God will swallow up the death that was released through my disobedience

Sounds like he is saying that soon God will swallow up the death that was released from the original sin of the first Adam. The Bible teaches that the Jesus must reign until he has put all enemies under his feet, and that the last enemy that there will be to destroy is death. Paul then states that Jesus has put all things under his feet and given us power over the grave and victory over death.

1Co 15:25-27 "For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. "

Paul then continues by asking the question Death where is thy sting? Grave where is thy victory? Thanks be to God, which gives us victory over death and the grave through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co 15:55-57 "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ"

• Informative
Upvote 0

back2thebible

Oct 7, 2012
✟422.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I would be suspect to anything Rick Joyner writes considering in his book the "quest" he has stated it is not a sin to take the mark of the beast

other than that we are told as Christians not to love our lives, he says we should love them and since the Holy Spirit has made it known this whole earth will be burned up, he also tells us we should love the earth

I just find too many things don't line up with the trustworthy word of God

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I would be suspect to anything Rick Joyner writes considering in his book the "quest" he has stated it is not a sin to take the mark of the beast

other than that we are told as Christians not to love our lives, he says we should love them and since the Holy Spirit has made it known this whole earth will be burned up, he also tells us we should love the earth

I just find too many things don't line up with the trustworthy word of God

I would sure like to see an exact quotation on that because I read both the The Final Quest as well as The Call and I did not see anything quite like that stated!

On the other hand since my teenage years I was taught by Mr. Garner Ted Armstrong that the "mark of the beast" was enforced for 1260 years during the dark ages. Can you guess in what way the mark of the beast was enforced at that time and how it could teach us much about how a Christian can be forgiven and saved out of extremely difficult circumstances?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I found this line suspect, which leads me to believe it may all be suspect, I have not had chance to study it, I will read it again.

Sounds like he is saying that soon God will swallow up the death that was released from the original sin of the first Adam. The Bible teaches that the Jesus must reign until he has put all enemies under his feet, and that the last enemy that there will be to destroy is death. Paul then states that Jesus has put all things under his feet and given us power over the grave and victory over death.

1Co 15:25-27 "For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. "

Paul then continues by asking the question Death where is thy sting? Grave where is thy victory? Thanks be to God, which gives us victory over death and the grave through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co 15:55-57 "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ"

Excellent questions InHisKingdom...but my impression is a little different. My view of the swallowing up of the death released by Adam is that all of us who come to God and are saved out of this extremely difficult world that is in a sense ran by the dragon, will have learned lessons that could not be learned even in heaven in the presence of God?!

It is like an alcoholic who repents and turns to God and then is able to reach out to other alcoholics with an effectiveness that somebody who has never experienced alcoholism usually would not have!

It is like our sins and negative experiences and foolishness of the past.....once they are finally covered by the blood of Messiah....can in a sense become an asset that God uses to help others!

Truly, those of us who are forgiven much love much!

Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua never sinned at all....and yet loved others and God at a level we can't hardly imagine so things don't have to be that way...but the reality of life of this beautiful third rock is that those of us who came up out of incredibly difficult circumstances do seem to be given an unusually powerful mantle or calling.

Dr. Joyce Meyer is one of the best examples I know of. Her life as a child and teenager was horrible......but all of it has helped to take her to a place of humility where she sees God differently than if she had been given a loving and kind human father?????!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This "message" sounds contrived to me....

Howdy, Dennis. How have you been doing? I have missed you....

I have to admit that I do tend to get side tracked by Facebook!

Thank you for letting me know that you miss me!

I've been kind of busy promoting the idea of addressing world hunger, the threat of rising ocean levels, flaws in our monetary policy and peace in the Middle East all at the same time!!!

Proposal for the creation of a Quebec provincial currency unit to save coastal communities from threat of rising ocean levels.
by West Antarctic Ice Sheet on Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 8:58am ·

In my opinion it is going to cost trillions of dollars to do what needs to be done to protect towns like Truro, and Antigonish, Nova Scotia from the consequences of the cracking and sliding of a large part of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet and the land based Greenland Ice Pack into the ocean.

The province of Alberta attempted to create its own provincial currency unit during The Great Depression but enormous pressure was exerted to ensure that their experiment in monetary policy was unsuccessful.

"Not "Funny money"
Following the 1937 Social Credit backbenchers' revolt, the party attempted to implement its radical populist policies, such as the issuance of prosperity certificates to Alberta residents (dubbed "funny money" by detractors) in accordance with the theories of Silvio Gesell. Douglas, the originator of the Social Credit movement, did not like the idea of prosperity certificates which depreciated in value the longer they were held, and openly criticized Gesell's theories.[1]

Early in their term, the Socreds tried to pass two bills that would have placed the province's banks under government control. However, Lieutenant-Governor John C. Bowen refused to grant Royal Assent to the bills. The Supreme Court of Canada subsequently ruled the legislation unconstitutional because only the federal government can legislate on banking."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberta_Social_Credit_Party

The province of Quebec seems to be in much better position to create its own provincial currency unit without facing the massive backlash from the financial community and federal government that Alberta experienced.

Dr. James Hansen has stated that the last time that global temperatures rose by three degrees ocean levels rose by 25 meters over four centuries. Canada and the world are NOT yet prepared for ocean rise of one meter every twenty years.

Nearly one hundred million people in Bangladesh alone will become climate change refugees in the event of merely a one meter rise in ocean levels!

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

^^^
What she said!

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
^^^
What she said!

Well....my wife is Pentecostal and Pastor Joyner's book helped me a lot to understand some of the intriguing things that happen around my wife!

This chapter 15 of his book that states that God is the most emotional being in the universe is unlike anything that I have ever read before. Wasn't it Daniel who wrote that in the "latter days" many would run to and fro and knowledge would increase? Isn't the mystery being revealed far more so in our time than ever before?

Col 1:26 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

TheVision The Final Quest the Call RickJoyner PDF

Pastor Rick Joyner, The Vision, page 85 and 86:

CHAPTER 15 Worship in Spirit
As I listened to Wisdom, it was difficult to comprehend anyone, even this great cloud of witnesses, desiring authority or position in His presence. It seemed that in every moment I had spent here, He had become greater in glory and authority, and I knew that my vision of Him was still limited. Just as the universe was obviously expanding at a great pace and the vastness of it was already incomprehensible, our revelation of Him would likewise be expanding for eternity. “How could mere humans ever represent You?” I questioned.

“When My Father moves His little finger, the whole universe trembles. To shake the nations with words does not impress anyone who dwells here. But when even the least of My brethren on earth shows love, it brings joy to My Father’s heart. When even the most humble church sings to My Father with true love in their hearts, He silences all of heaven to listen to them. He knows that one cannot help but to worship when they are beholding His glory here, but when those who are living in such darkness and difficulty sing with true hearts to Him, it touches Him more than all of the myriads of heaven can.

“Many times, the broken notes from earth caused all of heaven to weep with joy as they beheld My Father being touched. A few holy ones struggling to express their adoration for Him has many times caused Him to weep. Every time I see My brethren touch Him with true worship, it makes the pain and grief I knew on the cross seem like a small price to pay. Nothing brings Me more joy than when you worship My Father. I went to the cross so that you could worship Him through Me. It is in this worship that you, the Father and I are all one.

Upvote 0