A message from Adam to all of humanity?! Does this sound legitimate to you???

Does this message from Adam through Pastor Rick sound genuine to you?

• I tend to consider this message inspired and made possible by God!

• I tend to think that this was made up by a creative writer but cannot be genuine.

• Well, this would help to explain what we do in "heaven."

• We are forbidden to speak with the dead so this can't be real.

• I've read that thirty percent of published authors struggle with bi-polar syndrome.

• I find that this message has helped me to respect my grandfather Adam much more.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baby Cottontail

Sep 25, 2016
Northwest Ohio
✟19,571.00
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I personally am wide open to the idea that this two page message given to Pastor Rick Joyner in a visionary dream back in 1995 may well be the real deal!

My opinion of the patriarch Adam has improved greatly since reading this message. I also found it fascinating how the moment of our deaths is really only the beginning of our learning and growth process!!!
I personally would not trust anything that comes out of Rick Joyner's mouth.....

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I personally would not trust anything that comes out of Rick Joyner's mouth.....

I have read three of his books so far and they were very encouraging and helpful to me personally.

Upvote 0

Baby Cottontail

Sep 25, 2016
Northwest Ohio
✟19,571.00
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I have read three of his books so far and they were very encouraging and helpful to me personally.
I'm glad you found them encouraging and helpful, just be very careful, and test everything with Scripture. The crowd that he runs with, and some of his own writings and teachings are questionable theologically.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm glad you found them encouraging and helpful, just be very careful, and test everything with Scripture. The crowd that he runs with, and some of his own writings and teachings are questionable theologically.

We have to ask questions......
that is certainly our duty......

but as a sinner comes to deeper and deeper levels of repentance...
we should rejoice... much as the Ancient of Days the Father does as a sinner repents.....

Luke 15:10

In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

64.71.77.248/fq-protestant/tfq-en.html
Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest:

"I never knew that you had done anything like that," I said, surprised.

"I incited men under me to investigate others and do my dirty work. I had them scour the earth to find any error or sin in the life of others to expose them. I became the worst thing that a man can become on the earth-a stumbling block who produced other stumbling blocks. We sowed fear and division throughout the church, all in the name of protecting the truth. In my self-righteousness I was headed for perdition. In His great mercy the Lord allowed me to be struck by a disease that would bring about a slow and humiliating death. Just before I died I came to my senses and repented. I am just thankful to be here at all. I may be one of the least of His here, but it is much more than I deserve. I just could not leave this room until I had a chance to apologize to those of you that I so wronged."

"But you never wronged me," I said.

"Oh, but I did indeed," he replied. "Many of the attacks that came against you were from those whom I had agitated and encouraged in their assaults on others. Even though I may not have personally carried the attacks out, the Lord holds me as responsible as those who did."

"I see. Certainly I forgive you."

I was already beginning to remember how I had done this same thing, even if on a smaller scale. I recalled how I had allowed disgruntled former members of a church to spread their poison about that church without stopping them. I knew that by just allowing them to do this without correcting them I had encouraged them to continue. I remember thinking that this was justified because of the errors of that church. I then began to remember how I had even repeated many of their stories, justifying it by saying it was only to enlist prayers for them. Soon a great flood of other such incidents began to arise in my heart. Again, I was starting to be overwhelmed by the evil and darkness of my own soul.

"I, too, have been a stumbling block!" I wailed, dropping again to my knees. I knew that I deserved death, that I deserved the worst kind of hell. I had never seen such ruthlessness and cruelty as I was now seeing in my own heart.

"And we always comforted ourselves by actually thinking that we were doing God a favor when we attacked His own children," came the understanding voice of this man. "It is good for you to see this here, because you can go back. Please warn my disciples of their impending doom if they do not repent. Many of them are called to be kings here, but if they do not repent they will face the worst judgment of all-that of the stumbling blocks. My humbling disease was grace from God. When I stood before the throne I asked the Lord to send such grace to my disciples. I cannot cross back over to them, but He has allowed me this time with you. Please forgive and release those who have attacked you. They really do not understand that they are doing the work of the Accuser. Thank you for forgiving me, but please also forgive them. It is in your power to retain sins or cover them with love. I entreat you to love those who are now your enemies."

I could hardly hear this man I was so overwhelmed with my own sin. This man was so glorious, pure and obviously now had powers that were not known on the earth. Yet, he was entreating me with a greater humility than I had witnessed before. I felt such love coming from him that I could not imagine refusing him, but even without the impact of his love, I felt far more guilty than anyone could possibly be who was attacking me.

"Certainly I must deserve anything they have done to me, and much more," I replied.

"That is true, but it is not the point here," he entreated. "Everyone on earth is deserving of the second death, but our Savior brought us grace and truth. If we are to do His work we must do everything in both grace and truth. Truth without grace is what the enemy brings when he comes as an 'angel of light.'"

"If I can be delivered from this maybe I will be able to help them," I replied. "But can't you recognize that I am far worse than they could possibly be?"

Upvote 0

Baby Cottontail

Sep 25, 2016
Northwest Ohio
✟19,571.00
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Single
We have to ask questions......
that is certainly our duty......

but as a sinner comes to deeper and deeper levels of repentance...
we should rejoice... much as the Ancient of Days the Father does as a sinner repents.....

Luke 15:10

In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

64.71.77.248/fq-protestant/tfq-en.html
Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest:
Yes, there is certainly rejoicing in heaven when one sinner repents. I think this is especially true when someone who was living their life apart from God finally turns towards Him.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes, there is certainly rejoicing in heaven when one sinner repents. I think this is especially true when someone who was living their life apart from God finally turns towards Him.

And isn't it amazing how some of the most messed up people......
before their conversion have a testimony that can reach so many of the extreme lost!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This "message" sounds contrived to me....

Howdy, Dennis. How have you been doing? I have missed you....

Things are actually going kind of awesome........
some questions that were on my mind for years... are being answered.... even in these past few days.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I found this line suspect, which leads me to believe it may all be suspect, I have not had chance to study it, I will read it again.

Sounds like he is saying that soon God will swallow up the death that was released from the original sin of the first Adam. The Bible teaches that the Jesus must reign until he has put all enemies under his feet, and that the last enemy that there will be to destroy is death. Paul then states that Jesus has put all things under his feet and given us power over the grave and victory over death.

1Co 15:25-27 "For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. "

Paul then continues by asking the question Death where is thy sting? Grave where is thy victory? Thanks be to God, which gives us victory over death and the grave through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co 15:55-57 "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ"

Am I incorrect to suspect that the temptation of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in Matthew chapter 4 somehow fits with the role of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus as the Second Adam?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
True Worship requires spirit and TRUTH.

I am at this time in chapter 26 of the updated movie edition of 'Heaven is for Real'
by Pastor Todd Burpo about the near death experience account of his then three year
and ten month old son.

I have found nothing in this book that I could rule out.........
and I am more than a little astonished by chapter 26 entitled The Coming War
that so reminds me of the three books by Pastor Rick Joyner entitled:
The Final Quest
The Call
The Torch and the Sword......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

There are about three logical explanations for the Pastor Rick Joyner writings........
because many of us would agree that they are brilliant..... but that could
indicate one of several possibilities.

1. Pastor Rick Joyner may be a Christian literary genius comparable to C. S. Lewis in the minds of many.
2. Pastor Rick Joyner actually had visionary dreams from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.
3. Pastor Rick..... might be like the Prophet Balaam.... and is in contact with the dark side of the force.

The Torch and the Sword, page 46, Pastor Rick Joyner:
"The Lord again answered my thoughts. "When I walked with Adam, I taught him about the creation and his purpose for cultivating and maintaining it. I also gave him the freedom to be creative as he cultivated it. He was created to bear My image. To bear the image of the Creator, one has to be creative. In this we had great fellowship.

"True creativity can only be found by those who walk close to Me. It is a relationship with Me that few have experienced, but one I cherish very much. Some walk very close to Me, even though they do not know My name. They do not know that I was made flesh and walked on the earth. The time has come for all who seek Me and My ways to know My name and to know My ways, which were revealed when I walked the earth.

"When Adam walked with Me, he was in harmony with the creation and felt the energy and strength you now feel. He was so full of life that he lived almost a thousand years after sin entered him and the discord of sin entered his soul. Great power is in life, but all life will lose its power if it does not stay close to Me.

"Enoch yearned for what Adam had lost. He walked with Me, and I began to teach him like I did Adam. He discovered the source of life, walking with Me. The life became so great in him that he would have still remained on the earth if I had not brought him up to dwell with Me here. He was too full of life to die, so I had to take him up." (Pastor Rick Joyner, The Torch and the Sword, page 46).

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Just as the Prophet Elijah had a massive miracle one day........
and fell into depression and lack of faith a day or two later........
so also all of us have times of being quite accurate in our ideas on what G-d wants......
and then we may go through a time of being terribly lacking in understanding.... .and faith.... and the real fire of G-d.

I personally have never in my life written anything as insightful as the following............

Pastor Rick Joyner, The Torch and the Sword, page 48:
"The Lord makes His messengers flames of fire.
You cannot walk with God, or fulfill His purpose for you on the earth, unless you keep this fire burning in your heart. Lukewarmness is your deadly enemy. You must not let the fire wane by drifting from His presence. This fire which now burns in your heart must be given fuel each day. Its fuel is the atmosphere of heaven, which is the breath of God. What He breathes upon lives, and what He does not breathe upon dies. Seek this life and pursue it. If you do, you will leave a trail of life where the River of Life will break out and flow. If you walk as you are called, you will help restore true life to the earth."

"Enoch has a special investment in you," the Lord said, as we both watched him go. "He prophesied the coming of the mighty ones who are soon to be released on the earth. From the time he was allowed to see them, he has waited for this time. You are called to help awaken these mighty ones to their destiny. When they are awakened, they will have the heart of Enoch. Their might and strength comes from this torch which Enoch first picked up and other faithful ones have kept alive on the earth.

"From among those coming, there will arise many like Abraham, Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist, Peter, Paul, and John. There will be as many as a thousand like each of the great messengers in the age that is now ending.

"After each of the torchbearers departed the earth, they left their mantles of authority to be picked up by others. These have been divided just as Mine were at the cross. When one has a part of a mantle and comes together with one who has another part, their authority will be magnified. Many of these mantles were hidden and kept for this time. These have been reserved for those who will be My messengers in the last days.

"It is true that spiritual authority multiplies with unity. One can put a thousand to flight, but two can chase ten thousand. The unity that these last- day messengers of power walk in will multiply the authority of the mantles they carry. The earth has never seen anything like what I am about to release through these messengers. They will walk in the fire of all who went before them. So now you must help them find their way and their mantles." (Rick Joyner, The Torch and the Sword, page 48).

I consider this to be astonishingly insightful writing... that sure reminds me of........
Joel chapter 2 and Acts chapter 2.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
^^^
What she said!
And what he said:

I really do think that the work of the final Elijah will be accomplished and will bear great fruit by 2185:

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

Malachi 4

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I hope you are right about the Holy Spirit flooding humanity with his wisdom and insights. But I am pessimistic that anything will change humanity's awful trajectory. Evil has become far too deeply entrenched in humanity from religion and politics down to how ordinary folks think and act. That is because most folks have embraced a sociopolitical religion that extolls the "vitues" of pride, vanity, selfishness, greed, self-indulgence, idolarty, and foolishness. Alas....

I really do believe that it is coming......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This "message" sounds contrived to me....

Howdy, Dennis. How have you been doing? I have missed you....

Doing good... this last year or so seems to be one where I've caught fire spiritually more than before....... and came to a higher level of conviction for my lukewarm attitude.

These audio books are helping me when I am too tired to read any more.....

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I hope you are right about the Holy Spirit flooding humanity with his wisdom and insights. But I am pessimistic that anything will change humanity's awful trajectory. Evil has become far too deeply entrenched in humanity from religion and politics down to how ordinary folks think and act. That is because most folks have embraced a sociopolitical religion that extolls the "vitues" of pride, vanity, selfishness, greed, self-indulgence, idolarty, and foolishness. Alas....

I read some more about this outpouring this morning.....
Matt Sorger:
Recently I was in a meeting in London, England. During the worship I began to smell a burning incense in the room. I thought there must be something burning in the church. After walking around the sanctuary I soon realized it was a supernatural sign and wonder from God. The sanctuary had filled with a burning incense smell, like fire. As I continued to worship, the Lord opened up my spiritual vision to see an angel standing at the altar. He held a bowl in his hand from which proceeded a burning incense. The smell of it filled the whole room.

Then the Holy Spirit told me to turn to the book of Revelation. I opened right to Revelation chapter 8. This is what it read:

Rev 8:3-5 “Another angel came and stood at the altar. He had a golden censer, and much incense was given to him, so that he might add it to the prayers of all the saints (God’s people) on the golden altar in front of the throne. And the smoke and fragrant aroma of the incense, with the prayers of the saints (God’s people), ascended before God from the angel’s hand. So the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it to the earth; and there were peals of thunder and loud rumblings and sounds and flashes of lightning and an earthquake.”

This scripture is about an angel standing before the altar in heaven with a golden censor. From this censor burning incense was released which mixed together with the prayers of the saints. As a result of this, fire from the altar in heaven was released down to the earth.

The Lord spoke to my heart, “I am releasing another baptism of fire upon My people.”

The sign of the burning incense was the Lord speaking to me that a new baptism of fire is coming upon the Body of Christ. Anything that does not look like Jesus, act like Jesus, talk like Jesus, think like Jesus…is going to be burnt up, until the only thing left in us is JESUS.

Everything that hinders the perfect image and nature of Christ in us is going to be burnt up in the fire of God. The Lord showed me what looked like walking flames of fire. This baptism of fire is going to be so all consuming that we are going to look like walking flames of fire, exuding the very nature and fragrance of Christ.

As this fire is released in our lives, every unnecessary weight and the sin that so cleverly tries to cling to us is going to be consumed. There will be a freedom, joy, purity and breakthrough on a level many have dreamed and prayed about

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I personally am wide open to the idea that this two page message given to Pastor Rick Joyner in a visionary dream back in 1995 may well be the real deal!

My opinion of the patriarch Adam has improved greatly since reading this message. I also found it fascinating how the moment of our deaths is really only the beginning of our learning and growth process!!!
Inspired fiction.

• Useful
Upvote 0