“I Hate Everyone in the White House!”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear the President Is “Unraveling”

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

This is nonsense article. Just so you know Brietbart is advocate for alt-right. Alt-right is rebranding of KKK and Neo Nazis and otherwise known as "alt-reich

Manafort was under wiretap since 2014 so wiretap against Manafort and not Trump. Unless you are making claim that FBI can foresee the future and has vendetta against Trump and started wiretap in 2014 to have access to wiretap Trump in 2016. That is your argument. Do you make claim that FBI can foresee the future?

You are blaming others because Trump is stupid enough to hire someone under wiretap surveillance. This is what happen when you trust advocate for KKK and Neo Nazis like Steve Bannon and Breitbart.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The man is flawed - just like you, me - just like all of us. But his ideas are solid. We are trillions of dollars in debt yet Pelosi, Schemer and ilk are allowing people from everywhere in the world to use us as an ATM machine. They come to the U.S. and get free healthcare - that we're forced to pay for, while we're going without. I couldn't go to the ER when I needed medical care yet people from Russian, Iran, Iraq, Guatemala - and everywhere else are getting it. This is with my husband working two jobs and me dragging myself to work in tears as long as I possibly could. Companies - such as Disney - fired American workers and brought in people from other countries to work at much lower pay. This is going on all over the country. Unemployment then leads to drug use. I hope you look into this before jumping on the 'Hate Trump' bandwagon.

- love in Christ
From reading your post I see a great and sad irony. I see a tragedy of cutting off the nose to spite the face.

You say you could not get medical care because you could not afford. The reason you could not afford is because Americans are always against universal healthcare. They are against because they are told that if they have universal healthcare then "others" will get free healthcare that "we" pay for. And others are blacks and latinos and immigrants. Who can forget Reagan famous "Young bucks and welfare Queens" comment?

So now Americans have what they have voted for and supported: A medical system that is twice as expensive and half as effective as rest of world. It turn out Americans were making very poor decision when they voted because now many can not go to hospital or afford proper healthcare. And it only going to get worse.

Question is: Did you learn from poor decisions? Will you accept responsibility for choices you made?

So far answer is no. You still blaming immigrants. Exact thing that got you into trouble in the first place. It is time for you to accept responsibility for your actions and quit blaming others.

As for being on "Hate Trump bandwagon":
My opinion of Trump based on my morals which I get from bible. My morals and my bible tell me man who brags about sexually assaulting women by grabbing their genitals is not good person. My morals and my bible tell me man who scam desperate people out of their last dollars and leave them deep in debt with conman game of fake "University" not a good person. My morals and my bible tell me man who refuse to rent apartments to non-whites is not a good person.

Nothing to consider about "jumping on the 'Hate Trump' bandwagon". My morals and my bible already told me it would be wrong to support such a man. Obviously others have different morals.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You trust advocate for alt-right which is rebranding of KKK and Neo Nazis. Otherwise known as alt reich. Why would you trust advocate of KKK and Nazis?
Ah yes, when there isn't a strong enough argument to oppose truth-bearers then comes the label-slapping.

I'm too old and too experienced. That doesn't cut it. I'm sorry for you - you are in darkness and don't know it.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From reading your post I see a great and sad irony. I see a tragedy of cutting off the nose to spite the face.

You say you could not get medical care because you could not afford. The reason you could not afford is because Americans are always against universal healthcare. They are against because they are told that if they have universal healthcare then "others" will get free healthcare that "we" pay for. And others are blacks and latinos and immigrants. Who can forget Reagan famous "Young bucks and welfare Queens" comment?

So now Americans have what they have voted for and supported: A medical system that is twice as expensive and half as effective as rest of world. It turn out Americans were making very poor decision when they voted because now many can not go to hospital or afford proper healthcare. And it only going to get worse.

Question is: Did you learn from poor decisions? Will you accept responsibility for choices you made?

So far answer is no. You still blaming immigrants. Exact thing that got you into trouble in the first place. It is time for you to accept responsibility for your actions and quit blaming others.

As for being on "Hate Trump bandwagon":
My opinion of Trump based on my morals which I get from bible. My morals and my bible tell me man who brags about sexually assaulting women by grabbing their genitals is not good person. My morals and my bible tell me man who scam desperate people out of their last dollars and leave them deep in debt with conman game of fake "University" not a good person. My morals and my bible tell me man who refuse to rent apartments to non-whites is not a good person.

Nothing to consider about "jumping on the 'Hate Trump' bandwagon". My morals and my bible already told me it would be wrong to support such a man. Obviously others have different morals.
From reading your posts I see an almost rabid need to assert your own views and steamroll those who hold different views than your own. My family and I are being worked into the ground and I don't want to support anyone in this forced government charity. God "loves a cheerful giver" but never in Scripture do I read that we are to be worked to death so people from wealthy countries can come here and get their parents on Medicaid like they're doing - and then we have to pay for it. You are woefully uninformed. Don't you have any friends or relatives in medical care?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
From reading your posts I see an almost rabid need to assert your own views and steamroll those who hold different views than your own.

"Rabid need to assert my own views"? Are you aware that this is forum where posters present their views? I am always open to correction. You will find posts where I thank posters for correcting my opinion. I believe I have one in last day or two. Can you say the same or are you projecting?

My family and I are being worked into the ground and I don't want to support anyone in this forced government charity.
You are so worried that "others" are going to benefit you make things worse for your family. Why do you do this? Every other modern country shares medical expenses. Every other modern country has full medical coverage for every citizen. Every other modern country pay almost 1/2 of what you pay for medical. Almost Every other modern country have better medical outcomes than USA.

So by sharing and helping neighbors instead of worrying only about self we make things better for everybody. What a novel conceptual!

God "loves a cheerful giver" but never in Scripture do I read that we are to be worked to death so people from wealthy countries can come here and get their parents on Medicaid like they're doing - and then we have to pay for it. You are woefully uninformed. Don't you have any friends or relatives in medical care?
No you are the one who is woefully uniformed. You are victim of propaganda. You suffer because you won't help neighbors.

Do any research and you will find that I tell truth about cost and outcomes. Maybe time to quit believing propaganda and start caring about neighbors?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ah yes, when there isn't a strong enough argument to oppose truth-bearers then comes the label-slapping.

I'm too old and too experienced. That doesn't cut it. I'm sorry for you - you are in darkness and don't know it.
You are victim of propaganda as are so many in your country. Your posts make this clear. You have been convinced that sharing and helping "others" is bad thing and so you pay twice as much for healthcare and have worse outcomes. Did you know country you share border with citizens live on average about 3 years longer than you live?

Do the research.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Rabid need to assert my own views"? Are you aware that this is forum where posters present their views? I am always open to correction. You will find posts where I thank posters for correcting my opinion. I believe I have one in last day or two. Can you say the same or are you projecting?

Yes but you are intolerant of my views that oppose yours.
You are so worried that "others" are going to benefit you make things worse for your family. Why do you do this? Every other modern country shares medical expenses. Every other modern country has full medical coverage for every citizen. Every other modern country pay almost 1/2 of what you pay for medical. Almost Every other modern country have better medical outcomes than USA.
"Every other country shares medical expenses" - we aren't there yet in the U.S. - if you don't have money you don't get health care here unfortunately, is what I found out first hand - or like a woman I know whose husband ran up hefty hospital bills when he got sick - they took her house to pay the bill and she had to move into low-income housing. She said she didn't know they were allowed to do that - neither did I.

I have no idea what you're speaking of. You may live in a country where "medical expenses are shared" - it is not that way here. A friend ended her life because she couldn't afford health care. That is a sad reality in America today. It would be great if there was socialized medicine so that everyone would have care but unfortunately we apparently don't have capable people in congress to achieve that. Trump has only been in a short time - why couldn't prior administrations achieve something workable? Maybe you can direct some of your apparent angst towards congress.

So by sharing and helping neighbors instead of worrying only about self we make things better for everybody. What a novel conceptual!

Come back when you're in your 60's - 70's and you have paid taxes your entire life and are denied health care unless you plop down your credit card or hand over your house - then come back and post. I would love if our society was that way - things are good for everybody - it's just not reality. At least now. I'm seeing people denied health care.

No you are the one who is woefully uniformed. You are victim of propaganda. You suffer because you won't help neighbors.

No - I walk very close to God. Your words don't affect me.

Do any research and you will find that I tell truth about cost and outcomes. Maybe time to quit believing propaganda and start caring about neighbors?

"He who does not care for his own is worse than a thief" - I care about people and help whoever God puts in my path as I'm able, but I care about my family as directed in scripture. I'm seeing them working way too hard and we are getting taxed to death and our health insurance has shot up to near unaffordable. They were denied health care after they bought O'care because no doctor would take it. Yes, we want to help people but you can't break down one group of people to care for another group. Iran, Russia, Iraq - they have money - why don't they subsidize their own citizens' health care - in the manner that you propose?

When someone gets so strong on their views I always wonder what their motive is - their end game. You obviously have something to gain. I really don't have the energy to get into a vigorous discussion. I hope that you look into the issues more - read widely - don't rely on one source of information because cyberspace is full of lies. I will leave the discussion with:
"He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?"

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"He who does not care for his own is worse than a thief" - I care about people and help whoever God puts in my path as I'm able, but I care about my family as directed in scripture. I'm seeing them working way too hard and we are getting taxed to death and our health insurance has shot up to near unaffordable. They were denied health care after they bought O'care because no doctor would take it. Yes, we want to help people but you can't break down one group of people to care for another group. Iran, Russia, Iraq - they have money - why don't they subsidize their own citizens' health care - in the manner that you propose?

When someone gets so strong on their views I always wonder what their motive is - their end game. You obviously have something to gain. I really don't have the energy to get into a vigorous discussion. I hope that you look into the issues more - read widely - don't rely on one source of information because cyberspace is full of lies. I will leave the discussion with:
"He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?"
You are not learning from past failure. You seem intent on repeating failure. Why do you do this to yourself?

As you ask "what is your endgame?" After reading your story my "endgame" is to help you have affordable healthcare.

Just follow Jesus example and all will improve in your life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that healthcare for all should be the norm. With the vast wealth on earth it seems wrong that some have more than heart can wish while others are impoverished, unable to afford the most basic healthcare. The key is to achieve this without forcing one group of people to carry the other group of people on their backs.

Why don't you begin your own organization and channel your energy into providing worldwide health coverage or health coverage for the impoverished? Or you can help build hospitals and clinics in South America. You can seek a grant and donations - maybe that is your calling. You're sure to find volunteers. Pray about it and see where God leads. If you remain honest and are a good steward, God should bless your humanitarian efforts. Good luck.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think that healthcare for all should be the norm. With the vast wealth on earth it seems wrong that some have more than heart can wish while others are impoverished, unable to afford the most basic healthcare. The key is to achieve this without forcing one group of people to carry the other group of people on their backs.

Why don't you begin your own organization and channel your energy into providing worldwide health coverage or health coverage for the impoverished? Or you can help build hospitals and clinics in South America. You can seek a grant and donations - maybe that is your calling. You're sure to find volunteers. Pray about it and see where God leads. If you remain honest and are a good steward, God should bless your humanitarian efforts. Good luck.
If there were more than 24 hours in one day I would. But I already spend about 20 hours in donating my time per week working with youth in difficult situations. There are so many smiles that I can't leave.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Not only was I around, I was married with children.
One huge difference was that there were still lots of good paying jobs for the blue collar worker during those years. So recovering from the Vietnam War economy and the Carter years wasn't as difficult as the 2008 mess.

Exactly. One problem is that our blue collar jobs have gone
overseas. We are left with white collar and minimum wage
jobs, and a big gap between them. All in the name of fairness
and giving back to the poorer countries of the world. As if we
stole from them to become great.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

https://tinyurl.com/ya2ebmf5

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

Do you agree--?
No.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If there were more than 24 hours in one day I would. But I already spend about 20 hours in donating my time per week working with youth in difficult situations. There are so many smiles that I can't leave.
I know that too well. I have serious physical problems and the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I was donating some time to sending birthday wishes and encouragement to the incarcerated but have discontinued that. I would love to do more if I ever improve.

That's a great thing for you to help youth - they are facing more pitfalls today than there ever has been in my opinion. Instead of funneling money into useless ventures they should build community centers to keep youth involved - especially faith-based.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our town died when jobs were sent overseas. I was a receptionist at the time in one of the manufacturing plants and I had to deal with red-hot angry people who were left without jobs.

• Agree
Reactions: pat34lee
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Actually you did steal from them. The USA put in puppet governments and then paid "their" man a few million to let American corporations take whatever they want for almost nothing.

But that is not why jobs left. Jobs left because it was cheaper to hire overseas labor due to lack of labor laws. As Trump dismantle labor laws in USA some of those 2 USD/day jobs will return to USA. So prepare your children there will be more labor jobs for Americans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry that you think corruption is great.
The corruption is unfathomable - more and more is being exposed. The fact that congress works 2.5 days a week - as opposed to most Americans' 5-7 day work week is obscene. They get cadillac health insurance, lavish WH dinners, prescriptions delivered to them, and many many perks we're not even privy to. People were fed up - that's why Trump was elected - we didn't want more of the same old same old. Politicians are bought by lobbyists with the highest bid. I have wondered often when God is going to say "enough." It's criminal that the government is taking so much out of our paychecks and then squanders our money as if it's water. Money that took everything out of us to earn. It would be nice if God opened the earth up as he did with Ananias and Sapphira and swallowed the most evil of them up.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are those in rebellion who demean our President,
gossip about him and spread rumors and lies in order
to make it impossible for him to do his job and take
him out of power?
When you take a look at Trump's biggest detractors - many Hollywood stars living lives of extreme debauchery and hypocrisy it should give one a clue as to the morality of people who hate Trump. Doesn't the darkness hate the light "because their deeds are evil?" "Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed." John 3:20

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually you did steal from them. The USA put in puppet governments and then paid "their" man a few million to let American corporations take whatever they want for almost nothing.

But that is not why jobs left. Jobs left because it was cheaper to hire overseas labor due to lack of labor laws. As Trump dismantle labor laws in USA some of those 2 USD/day jobs will return to USA. So prepare your children there will be more labor jobs for Americans.
This article was just released from Harvard that America is running the worlds largest anti-poverty program by mass immigration but that it is harming American workers; especially the middle and lower-income class - it should be required reading by every lawmaker: Economist: Mass Immigration to U.S. Is World's 'Largest Anti-Poverty Program' at the Expense of Americans - Breitbart

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This article was just released from Harvard that America is running the worlds largest anti-poverty program by mass immigration but that it is harming American workers; especially the middle and lower-income class - it should be required reading by every lawmaker: Economist: Mass Immigration to U.S. Is World's 'Largest Anti-Poverty Program' at the Expense of Americans - Breitbart
This is opinion. It should not be required reading by every lawmaker. Breitbart is site that advocates for alt-right and alt-right is merely rebranding of KKK and Neo Nazis. Why should anyone put trust in site that advocates for White Supremacists?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When you take a look at Trump's biggest detractors - many Hollywood stars living lives of extreme debauchery ...

You think more debauchery that Donald Trump? I don't remember very many Hollywood type people bragging about sexually assaulting women. I don't remember very man Hollywood type people bragging about their perverted Peeping Tom behavior with naked women. I don't know very many Hollywood type people who have line up of women who say they used perverted Peeping Tom behavior on naked children.

Former teen beauty queens: Trump barged in on us changing
Four former beauty queens claim Trump walked in on underage women

Upvote 0